Casts

So recently I broke my leg and have been in cast. My bf and I were out the other night and It seemed to be an attention getter. I had a few guys talk me up while feeling it. It got me remembering a guy I knew who was into being put into a cast and totally immobilized.  I have to admit the thought intrigues me. Has anyone ever had experience with being encased in a cast? I would assume being objectified comes into play. Thoughts?

Yep - some years ago an ex was into this. As a fetish, it was a kind of bondage/humiliation thing... He'd put my arm or leg in a cast and we'd go out. We used the purple stuff that you dunk in water and it goes rock hard over a layer of bandage. At home we did all four limbs but we never seemed to have enough for torso as well. 

We experimented with a lot of stuff like this - my favourite is black pallet wrap which was great for mummification and very cheap.  

I also have a submarine escape suit which you put on and it inflates into a cocoon from a CO2 canister. You really can't move in it once it's inflated - I guess it is designed for keeping you motionless/stable.  You do need a helper to deflate it! 

Combining casts, wrap etc with some electro was also fun.

I remember a sub friend came to visit for a weekend who's into humiliation and pain - we put a dog training remote shock collar on his arm, then wrapped it with  bandages and put a cast on, so it was held in place. As I remember we used some joke-shop itching powder to make it more interesting, but it didn't really do much. We had great fun going to the supermarket, mall, cinema and generally in public. Sometimes he'd have to do a 'dare' and if he failed or chickened out he'd get a shock. Sometimes we'd trigger it at random especially in situations that would cause maximum humiliation.  It was a bit like something off of Jackass, and before the days of iPhones and TikTok so he got away lightly...  If you're thinking of trying this do it on yourself first. Dogs' fur and skin is a lot thicker so you should only use very low settings on the trainer device. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

I remember a sub friend came to visit for a weekend who's into humiliation and pain - we put a dog training remote shock collar on his arm, then wrapped it with  bandages and put a cast on, so it was held in place. As I remember we used some joke-shop itching powder to make it more interesting, but it didn't really do much. We had great fun going to the supermarket, mall, cinema and generally in public. Sometimes he'd have to do a 'dare' and if he failed or chickened out he'd get a shock. Sometimes we'd trigger it at random especially in situations that would cause maximum humiliation.  It was a bit like something off of Jackass, and before the days of iPhones and TikTok so he got away lightly...  If you're thinking of trying this do it on yourself first. Dogs' fur and skin is a lot thicker so you should only use very low settings on the trainer device. 

I dated a guy for a bit who wanted to collar me with a shock collar. I tend to get into a total sub headspace when I feel a collar tighten and secured around my neck…. Never happened tho as I ended it soon after.

• Piggy 1

10 hours ago, Arcaner said:

I used to know someone who had a fetish for being in casts. He enjoyed the long term bondage aspect.

I guess if you know you’d be able to just walk away with no issues after it was removed, that would be one thing. I was laid up for a few days after breaking my leg… not fun.