Toilet fuck.

BadBob

At 60 I've never had sex in a toilet (washroom in the US) until yesterday. I was looking up local cruising spots on the web last week and found a post saying he'd been to a local shopping centre and hooked up in the loo's there. I know all the local spots and this was completely new. I went in on a few occasions last week but there was no sign of anyone, probably because most guys are at work at the times I was going in. I kind of lost hope and thought it was misinformation but, went down yesterday in the late afternoon anyway as I was passing. I walked in but it was quiet, no one at all. So I had a pee and as I finished a guy walks in looks at me and goes into one of the eight cubicle toilets. I wash my hands and noticed he hadn't shit the cubicle door. I had to walk past it to get to the entrance and glanced in. He was standing facing the wall and appeared to be peeing however, he glanced over his shoulder at me and I saw his eyebrows raise slightly so I smiled back. He started to turn and I saw he had a bursting hard on. I walked onto the cubicle and grabbed his cock and we kissed. He was about 40 and not bad looking, slim build and as tall as me. He reached round and locked the cubicle door and asked what I was into. I said I'm versatile and he said he was a top and would love to fuck me. By now I was as horny as fuck and ducked down and began sucking his cut cock. He tasted great. He dropped his trousers and he was completely shaved. He began moving his cock, fucking my mouth very slowly and I encouraged him with my hands on his arse. After a few minutes he said he wanted to fuck me so I stood and dropped my trousers. I was prepared with a small bottle of poppers and a sachet of lube which is nearly always in my pocket. He took the sachet but refused the poppers as he said they have a adverse effect. I snorted the poppers as he lubed his cock then I turned round and I felt a lubed finger pushed gently into me. Then I felt the head of his cock being rimmed around my hole before being slowly inserted. It felt so good as he pushed himself into me and the poppers made me want him to fuck me and give me his load. He was gentle at first and asked if I was okay. Then he began to speed up into a nice rhythm. God it felt good. I snorted more poppers and he picked up the pace, thrusting his cock into my hole as deep as he could. I could tel he was close as his breathing became quicker and fucking more urgent. Suddenly he grunted as he pumped his hot load into my arse. He held it inside me as I finished myself off shooting a load over the toilet seat back. As I did so he was kissing my neck. We cleaned up and he said he'd seen me there the week before but was unsure if I was up for it or just using the loo. We may well meet again, I certainly hope so. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

That's fucking hot. I'm jealous!! Here's hoping you have many more meets! 🙂

I used to do lots of cottaging (toilet cruising), pretty much before the internet came in, and there were quite a few times when I managed to fuck in them. I'm not sure I'd be game these days. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, sleazebugga said:

My first hook ups were in public toilets. Still get an instant hard if I go into a good one. Love the whole thing: the graffiti, the random guys, the danger, the sleazy smell....

Yup, exactly the same for me 😈

• Piggy 1

This is so fuckin hot! Thanks for sharing. 

I've never gotten up the nerve to have sex in a public toilet. But loving getting bred by anonymous strangers there is no doubt in my mind this is near the top of my bucket list.