I'm so stupid. I thought everyone was honest about their status. I was wrong. I just turned 18 a couple of days ago and decided to hit the apps. It didn't take long for me to start getting messages. I've always had a thing for older men and about ten of them in their 40's or above flooded my mailbox. I was looking for safe sex and all but one wanted to breed me. I declined their offer but kept them as favorites just in case. The gentleman that won my virginity said he was neg and would use a condom.

Two hours later I'm standing at his door nervous as hell. He opened the door and led me directly into his bedroom. He had me strip down and then remove his clothes as well. I noticed he had a few tattoos but it was kinda dark in his room so I really couldn't tell what they were. While on my knees removing his socks he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. I didn't resist because I was there to serve. He fucked my mouth good for about ten minutes before holding me still and cumming down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow. He said he was clean so I had no worries about swallowing his cum.

After he finished he had me get on the bed on my stomach. He got on the bed with me and spread my cheeks. He then starts eating my hole and helping me loosen up. Occasionally it felt like his fingernails would scrape my insides but I thought that was normal so I didn't say anything. After about 15 minutes of eating my hole and getting me ready he told me it was time to say goodbye to my innocence. I heard him open up the condom but I didn't look back to make sure he actually put it on. Big mistake.

He slid his cock in slowly to let my ass adjust to his size. He was around 7 inches long and fairly thick. Not as thick as a coke can but close enough. Once my ass adjusted to his cock he held a bottle under my nose and told me to sniff. I did as he said and soon my head was swimming but I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life. He started fucking my hole slow at first. Every few minutes he would have me sniff the bottle again and by now my penis was so hard it was hurting. My ass loosened up more and he really started fucking my ass harder and faster. He had me take another hit of the bottle and I lost all inhibitions. I wanted to feel his cum inside me. I started begging him to flood my ass. He let out an evil laugh and said don't worry slut you're going to get more than just my cum. Just then he let out a primal scream and I felt his cum flooding my ass. Being so horny and high I started cumming myself without ever touching my penis.

As the euphoria started wearing off I realized I had taken him raw and his cum was brewing inside of me. Before I had time to do anything he grabbed a butt plug and shoved it in my ass. Still dazed by everything that just happened I was strapped to the bed with my ass on display. I realized what happened and tried to protest to no avail. Because I wouldn't be quiet he put tape over my mouth and told me to shut up. Once I calmed down he told me that he was poz and not on meds. For some reason upon hearing this I had another orgasm without touching myself. My body shook from the orgasm. It dawned on me that I was now this man's cumdump for as long as he wanted me. I didn't fight it and just accepted my fate. 

Edited by drscorpio
Added paragraph breaks for readability
  • Like 28
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 24
  • Thanks 5

15 hours ago, dirtycumlover said:

I'm so stupid. I thought everyone was honest about their status. I was wrong. I just turned 18 a couple of days ago and decided to hit the apps. It didn't take long for me to start getting messages. I've always had a thing for older men and about ten of them in their 40's or above flooded my mailbox. I was looking for safe sex and all but one wanted to breed me. I declined their offer but kept them as favorites just in case. The gentleman that won my virginity said he was neg and would use a condom.

Two hours later I'm standing at his door nervous as hell. He opened the door and led me directly into his bedroom. He had me strip down and then remove his clothes as well. I noticed he had a few tattoos but it was kinda dark in his room so I really couldn't tell what they were. While on my knees removing his socks he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. I didn't resist because I was there to serve. He fucked my mouth good for about ten minutes before holding me still and cumming down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow. He said he was clean so I had no worries about swallowing his cum.

After he finished he had me get on the bed on my stomach. He got on the bed with me and spread my cheeks. He then starts eating my hole and helping me loosen up. Occasionally it felt like his fingernails would scrape my insides but I thought that was normal so I didn't say anything. After about 15 minutes of eating my hole and getting me ready he told me it was time to say goodbye to my innocence. I heard him open up the condom but I didn't look back to make sure he actually put it on. Big mistake.

He slid his cock in slowly to let my ass adjust to his size. He was around 7 inches long and fairly thick. Not as thick as a coke can but close enough. Once my ass adjusted to his cock he held a bottle under my nose and told me to sniff. I did as he said and soon my head was swimming but I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life. He started fucking my hole slow at first. Every few minutes he would have me sniff the bottle again and by now my penis was so hard it was hurting. My ass loosened up more and he really started fucking my ass harder and faster. He had me take another hit of the bottle and I lost all inhibitions. I wanted to feel his cum inside me. I started begging him to flood my ass. He let out an evil laugh and said don't worry slut you're going to get more than just my cum. Just then he let out a primal scream and I felt his cum flooding my ass. Being so horny and high I started cumming myself without ever touching my penis.

As the euphoria started wearing off I realized I had taken him raw and his cum was brewing inside of me. Before I had time to do anything he grabbed a butt plug and shoved it in my ass. Still dazed by everything that just happened I was strapped to the bed with my ass on display. I realized what happened and tried to protest to no avail. Because I wouldn't be quiet he put tape over my mouth and told me to shut up. Once I calmed down he told me that he was poz and not on meds. For some reason upon hearing this I had another orgasm without touching myself. My body shook from the orgasm. It dawned on me that I was now this man's cumdump for as long as he wanted me. I didn't fight it and just accepted my fate. 

Fucking great I loved hearing every word of that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, what a horny scene..... and ending...... the naive lad is strapped securely (face down) on the bed., Any cries or protests he attempts are easily muffled by the tape wrapped across his mouth (& around his head). His (no longer virgin) ass is defenceless and almost certainly 'fertile' i.e bleeding as a result of being scratched by a sharp finger nail and then roughly fucked. Even though the top has already blasted one load of poz seed deep inside the boy's neg ass, that's no guarantee that the toxic virus will claim his body. Always best to be sure.

Can't wait for the next chapter.... want to read about the top giving the lad another poz load!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Part 2

I must have dozed off while laying there and his poz cum marinating inside of me. When I woke up he was fucking my ass again. Damn he felt so good. I couldn't do anything but lay there and moan. This time around he was taking his time and I didn't want him to stop. He removed the tape from my mouth and I whispered to him to please fuck me forever. He laughed and told me I was his slave until he knocked me up. I don't why but hearing this sent me over the edge. My cock erupted underneath me and I loved laying in my cum. I think he was fucking the negative cum out of me so he could replace it with his own toxic cum. After my orgasm subsided my gifter started picking up his pace and started fucking my ass fast and furious. In just a few minutes he yelled out he was cumming and I was getting my second toxic load from this man. Again he unloaded another huge load in my ass. As he went soft and started pulling out of my ass I tried my best to clench my ass so his cum wouldn't leak out. Luckily he reinserted the plug in my ass and I was grateful. Once the plug was in place he untied me but I was too weak to move. I rolled over and my gifter leaned down and started kissing me. After the kiss he noticed how weak I was. He picked me up and carried me into the living room. He then went into the kitchen to make us something to eat. Once dinner was done I laid down and put my head in his lap. For some reason I just felt like I had no strength. It wasn't long until I fell asleep again in his lap. I don't know how long I was out. But when I came to I was in a completely different room. It was a bit dark but I could make out several shadows in the corners. I also realized I was in a sling. I still felt weak after sleeping. My mind felt like it was in a fog but I was hornier than ever. My gifter was the first out of the shadows and before I could say anything he slipped his cock down my throat. I also realized I couldn't feel my body anymore. What happened next I wasn't even prepared for but I didn't feel anything. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

If I could have become more of a sleazy pig in my teens I would have! I guess my family meant more, but on a good note I didn’t get pozzed till the drugs were out!