Shaved 🪒 Hole

I have a hairy hole, which I love because it attracts the kind of men I like. However, when getting fisted I believe the hair can rub around my hole and irritate it. This seems to be especially true if the top likes to rotate his hands as he’s going in. I’m wondering if shaving the area ariubd my hole would help. Anyone with experiences positive or negative?

7 hours ago, GaypingHole said:

I have a hairy hole, which I love because it attracts the kind of men I like. However, when getting fisted I believe the hair can rub around my hole and irritate it. This seems to be especially true if the top likes to rotate his hands as he’s going in. I’m wondering if shaving the area ariubd my hole would help. Anyone with experiences positive or negative?

use hair removal cream a cpl of days before you get fisted....youll be as smooth as a baby

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GaypingHole said:

Hey definitely helps to shave around your hole as the hair irritates your hole but without the irritation you can keep taking more ffist

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I used to wish my ass and hole was super hairy like a sasquatch. I'm not that hairy. Mine is quite blonde and doesn't show as much as I'd like. Crisco on a super hairy ass and a shining red prolapse in the middle is true butt magic. BUT when I progressed to 9cm diameter toys I noticed the irritation of hair. I shaved it once around the hole and it brought a totally new level of ass slut to my mind! Now shaving around my hole before play is super super sensual slutty preparation.

BUT. I always get one or two pimples the day after from ingrown hairs but they only bother me for a few days. Even so, I don't like the idea of using hair removal creams. I'm pretty sure they irritate and damage the rectal skin.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hairy holes are beautiful ff holes and smooth holes are beautiful ff holes.  It's really about making sure there's enough lube to keep all the fuzzy hairs happy, hydrated, and slickeed down.  Sometimes the issue is even that the ff top's arm hairs are catching because the top lubes up his hand, but not necessarily the wrist or forearm that's interacting with the hole once the hand is inside.  That said, you do you, and if something's not working and you want to try a change, go for it!  Hair grows back

• Upvote 1

I nearly always keep my genitals and hole trimmed of hair. Aside from how well it shows off the package, I've found having a lot of hair around my hole or on my ass gets to be a problem when it is covered in lube and I wake up after a night of heavy use with it all dried in all that hair. so I keep it trimmed down so that isn't a problem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 9:42 PM, Guest said:

No way man...  my tops likes to rim a hairy ass and luv the way the cum sticks to it!

We need pics of hole with cum sticking to the hair. 😜

all fisted holes are great.

i prefer hairy; I like seeing the arse hairy slide up and down a dildo or a fist. I, certainly, understand MalestoneFF's slutty shaving prep. the anticipation of getting a fist in