Are you a one and done guy?

NWUSHorny

Are you finished fucking after you cum?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Are you finished fucking after you cum?

• Once I cum I am done for the day
    • I can continue bottoming after cumming
    • I can continue topping after cumming
    • I can top or bottom after I have cum

I'm still trying to figure out the lack of versatility issue. A lot of guys have mentioned they don't top, since once they cum they are pretty much done with sex for the day. Personally I can cum multiple times in the same day, and will happily bottom even if I can't get it up again. In fact I find few things more enjoyable than breeding a guy and then flipping over and letting him breed me. More often than not breeding and then getting bred immediately there after gets me hard and looking for another hole to bred.

Where I have the most issues performing is if I'm at a sex club with a decent size crowd and nobody is fucking, after an hour of that (or sometimes less) I completely lose the ability to get it up and top. The only way I seem to be able to recover is to either get fucked really well or if I see another couple (or group) have a really good fuck (short, gentle tentative fucks are rarely enough to break the frustration).

• Like 1

When a guy fucks the cum out of me handsfree I can continue. It's my preferred way of cumming anyway. But don't touch my cock! I may be done when a guy jerks me off when fucking me. Not always but it happens.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ieatcumholes said:

Discovered in my mid-30s that I'm multiorgasmic. Before that I thought I was a premature ejaculator (so, one and done). Right now, 3 is my limit though and I need 8 hours before I can cum again.

Just curious, but why did it take that long? I knew at 13 after I learned how to jack off.

3 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

Just curious, but why did it take that long? I knew at 13 after I learned how to jack off.

Cause most guys I've encountered are one and done, so when I came quickly, the bottom would cum and then we were both done. So there was no opportunity to discover that I'm multi-orgasmic. It wasn't until my mid-30's that I played with a guy who I topped and came quickly, but we continued with the after-play. And I got hard again and fucked him again. I honestly don't remember who that was or if I got hard and fucked him a third time though. 🐷

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, theplayerking said:

I used to cum multiple times, but now I’m in my 40s, not so much. 

My ability has declined some with age. I'm in my 50's, but can still manage 4 times at a 3 or 4 hour orgy with the right inspiration. When I was in my 20's I routinely came 7 times a night. I was 24 and in grad school the 1st time I barebacked a guy, and I think in our 1st multiload session that I bred him 4 times in the 1st hour.

• Like 1

This is why i prefer to just get myself off later after I've finished fuckin for the day/night whateva.  Cuz there have been times i have lost interest in the very rare times i either jerk myself off or a top is jerking me off in these times i have lost my drive.  but on the also rare times a top has gotten me to nut hands free im still good and can keep going.  Also if I'm in parti mode and drunk af then it don't seem to matter if i nut or not my bussy is open 4 business

When I first saw this thread, I thought you were asking if I would only sleep with a guy one time and never again.  Funny, with all the issues these days, health and drugs at the top of the list, I had developed a sort of "go to" list.  For the record, I am in a relationship now, but when single I had three or four guys on my phone and I would type in the words "Do you wanna fuck me" and after doing enhancements, would push the send button depending on what I was in the mood for.  One actually called me out on it, because I was so messed up, I actually misspelled some words.  With that being said, these four guys I could call, no matter how messed up I was and they would still drive over, still have sex with me, and still come back.

So I can say I am not a one time guy, I would do you more then once, but I am not sure I was ever really capable of doing it twice in one day with ANY guy for that matter.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I was so messed up, I actually misspelled some words.

I had no idea that's why so many guys appear to have never attended grammar school.  It's the drugs they're using !!! 

Here I had been blaming the sagging state of public education for the atrocious spelling, sentence construction, flow-of-reasoning, etc.  My apologies to grammar school teachers everywhere !!!

When I was younger I was pretty much done once I shot my load. But as I've gotten older that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I don't know if it's because I've also become a little more versatile, too, though I still consider myself mostly a bottom. Whatever the reason, I'm still good to go after cumming. My main concern is getting more loads, not cumming more often myself.

1 hour ago, ellentonboy said:

When I first saw this thread, I thought you were asking if I would only sleep with a guy one time and never again.  Funny, with all the issues these days, health and drugs at the top of the list, I had developed a sort of "go to" list.  For the record, I am in a relationship now, but when single I had three or four guys on my phone and I would type in the words "Do you wanna fuck me" and after doing enhancements, would push the send button depending on what I was in the mood for.  One actually called me out on it, because I was so messed up, I actually misspelled some words.  With that being said, these four guys I could call, no matter how messed up I was and they would still drive over, still have sex with me, and still come back.

So I can say I am not a one time guy, I would do you more then once, but I am not sure I was ever really capable of doing it twice in one day with ANY guy for that matter.

Probably not the best headline, but the survey is pretty clear. I don't even have same day monogamy in me, which has actually upset some of my Portland sex club hookups.