The back Woods to Fort Lauderdale

boy4you

As we leave, Alex hands me a pill and tells me we are going to an Adult Book Story. I ask what this blue pill does as Alex laughs; for the next 4 hours, your dick will be hard like a base bat so you can pound holes and give others your load. I ask what goes on, and he says it's a bunch of desperate men looking to suck or get fuck; just one thing, never let them put a condom on your dick as it's always raw. I ask if I should tell them my status Alex YOU NEVER SAY ANYTHING about your status.

We go back to the booths and join one together. I see there is a $10 fee to enter, and Alex says Hi to the clerk as we walk right in like we own the place. We hear a knock on the wall, and Alex tells me to drop my shorts and stick my dick in the slot. I'm scared shit as what if a crazy is there. I'm shocked as someone's mouth is sucking my dick as Alex is kissing my neck and squeezing my nipples; I'm having a great as the one on the other side stops Alex says stand still as I feel his hand on my dick guide my dick to his ass hole. He pushes all he can with just thus thin wall between us, and nature takes over as I start to go back and forth as Alex whispers into my ear give this cum dump your toxic load, but he might be giving you an STI also. I can't hold back, and whoever on the other side is not pulling away, so he is taking my load deep. 

As we leave the booth, I ask Alex what about the guy on the other side. Alex says he got exactly what he wanted, and you could dump your load into a willing hole so your seed did not go to the waist. Let us go over to Club Fort Lauderdale and get a room. I ask Alex what this place is, so he tells me it's a Gay Bathhouse, and we can hang out, and Dad wants you to get used to showing your body off, and maybe we will get lucky. 

This place is gorgeous with so many hot-looking men around the pool; we get a room, I shower, and Alex hands me another blue pill and one of his skimpy jock straps. We get out to the pool as Alex puts sustain lotion on me, as Alex has a tan, and I'm white as a ghost. My brother is putting that lotion in places the sun doesn't shine as I see people looking at us with eyes of desire and lust. After I have laid getting a tan, Alex says let's walk around, and you shake that booty of yours. It's hard walking with this jockstrap as my dick keeps falling out.

Alex is parading me around, and I see four people following us to our room. As we enter, so do they. I turn around and say you can't tease us like that without us getting a piece of that ass. It seems they know Alex as he says meet my brother and have some fun with him. As Alex leaves the room.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 2

Here I am with these men who are scary looking; The four of them are in their 30s and well built with a lot of tattoos. as one says to the other, here is prine pussy, not like the faggots we fucked in prison.  One of them tells the others at least you had something to fuck as I was in solitary confinement for two years. Look for the supply and finds a bag, then empty it. WOW, we are going to have a real party.

My brother has told me nothing as I can't run away as all I'm wearing is this jock strap. as they look at the parTy supplies, I'm getting the feeling this was all set up as one comes over and starts to kiss me. He pulls away and says you want to do this easy or hard as we don't care; either way, we will wreck your holes with our dicks.

The mean one smiles at me and motions me to come over; he grabs my skinny arm, puts on a strap, then finds a vein. He looks me in the eye and says you will have a good time as the plunger goes in and the belt is released; I fall back onto the bed as dicks come from me at all angles for me to suck. 

They bend me in half with my head over the edge of the bed and my legs by my shoulders. The one by my ass knows how to eat and treat me as his tongue is doing beautiful things to my ass hole, but my throat will be sore when they finish with me. As soon as he cums the one fucking my throat enters my ass. The one fucking my throat pulls out, and I see him putting some powder on the head of his dick. He is not gentle but seems desperate as he drives right in like you have 1 minute to fuck;  until it starts burning. The look on his face is red and angry as the others cheer him on. I guess this is how they fuck in prison. In less than 10 minutes, all four of them fuck me and gave me large loads. They sit back looking at the parTy supplies and start slamming themselves and me again. Maybe 30 minutes later, the one in solitary confinement comes over and tells me to suck his dick as he has to make up for lost time. It does not take him long to get hard; he is going long and slow this time but now slapping me on my ass cheeks. They like that I'm not giving them problems like some do in prison, so they don't have to tune me up. 

I know I will be here for a while, so my brother was kind enough to leave plenty of water; the bottles are marked regular and loaded; I'm getting the water bottles with GHB as Dad taught me the effects.  

Between Tina and G, I'm a willing cumdump for them as a dick comes from my ass; I suck as they say I would be a great prison bitch as I louse track on time and what they are doing to me, I do hear one make a phone call and says they are finished with me to pick me up. He speaks on the phone. Your boy took us on and tired us out. What bitch you have who would think a skinny twink could take so much abuse and keep asking for more. 

WTF did I say? I wanted more and more as I did not believe it until they showed me the video of me telling them to fuck me again, begging for tina, and when they were resting, crawling around on the floor as they sat in the chairs, going over to suck their dicks and being a real tease.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

As I'm sucking someone's dick, the door opens, and my Father and my brother Alex walk in, sit down, and ask how I am doing. All four start laughing as your son is the best after being up for 48 hours, he is still going, but the drugs we have given him help. Dad comes over and grabs my arm. Then he saw all the marks from the needles injected into me.

Alex hands me some shorts and helps me up, and then it hits me hard how fucked up I was. It was dark as Dad and Ales helped me get into the car. I don't remember much when Alex came in with a cup of coffee. Alex says I was out cold for many hours, and I should get up from the shower as you have a Doctor's appointment today. 

As Alex and I wait to see the Doctor, we talk about what happened. Alex says Dad has arrangements between men who come out of jail and need to have some fun. At the Doctor's office, the hot look assistant takes me into the room and draws blood. Once inside the Doctor's office, he asked me to strip and to bend over; my ass has been taking a beating as your ass hole is swollen, then looks at my arm and saw the track marks then said you have been having a good time and just to let you know your blood work came back you are now HIV Positive. I call Dad and give him the news, and sounds happy, then tells me to give the phone to Alex.

Alex says we are going to meet at the Tattoo parlor close by as This place is scary looking with all these Bikes dudes hanging around. When Dad showed up, I was given a big hug for testing HIV Positive, and today I will be given a tattoo and some body piercings.  I was given today's date that I was tested POZ 6/10/2022+ so people would see the + and might know I was POZ. The tattoo was easy, but piercings are another story. As the ears were easy but getting a Septum is painful with my sensitive nipples, I was in heavy pain that made me cry, but I love the look.

As I will be working tonight, Alex showed me some moves to entice the customers to give me more money. I will be wearing one of the jockstraps we bought the other day. I look in the mirror before I go on stage, and this jockstrap hides nothing, and with the body piercing, I'm so HOT looking. 

Once on stage, Alex, I have to show the goods as the real money is in the lap dancing room. I get to the edge and let them put bills into the jockstrap as they brush up on my dick which is hard as a rock as I'm so excited from this. 

I make sure I spread my legs when I'm on my hands and knees and arch my back so my nipples are on the ground, and the one working the lights ensures the spotlight is on my ass hole. 

Right before my 10-minute set is over, my brother gets on stage with me, and the crowd applauds as Ales garbs my hand and then pushes me down Like I'm giving him a BJ. Then put me on all fours like he is fuck me while he slaps my ass. The money is being thrown up as many comments are made about seeing the two of us for a lap dance. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9

• 1 year later...