Video Arcade Breeding

PopperMeUp79

I was running some errands around lunch today in an area of town I haven’t been to in a couple of years — definitely pre-COVID. There’s a store there with cigars, sex toys, mags, and a sizable arcade. I was parked fairly close, so wandered out and checked it out since it’s been so long since i was there. I popper open a couple of apps so anyone in the area could see I was close by — it’s not always hard to figure out where someone is. I grabbed the small bottle of lube out of my car, and bought poppers from behind the counter (you just need to know what to ask for). I wandered around the arcade for a few minutes, cruising to see if anyone else was there. A few booths looked like they were being used, but the doors were closed. I picked a booth and went it. I watched a dollar’s worth of video, then started to cruise again. This time I came across an open room. The guy in it looked older and pudgy. He didn’t have his cock out, and wasn’t paying much attention as i stood there a moment, so i moved on. I hung out a half an hour or so, and a few faces appeared. I went into another couple booths. One guy stopped in, pulled his cock out, and I started working it with my mouth. He blew his load before I could suggest fucking. He zipped and left without a word.

I moved to a larger booth. This one was deeper with a nice bench and space behind the seat. I decided to be bold. I went in, stripped off my shorts, kicked my flip flops to the side, and bent over the seating with my ass hanging out —- anyone walking by could see it. I spread some lube into my hold — I was pretty generous with it. I’m rather inpatient in these settings, so I knew either it was gonna happen fast or not at all. 

I could see shadows walk by the door.  Some hesitated and stood there, then moved on. I noticed shadows lingering longer. After a few minutes, someone walked into the booth. It was the older guy I’d seen earlier. He stepped up to my ass and closed the door with a click. I heard him unzip and open his shorts. There was a hefty slap against my hole. “Fuck yeah,” I said quietly, wanting to encourage him. He picked up the lube bottle and I heard him pump the silicone onto his cock. I took a couple long hits off my poppers, letting the rush wash over me. I felt my body get really warm and my ass desperately wanted some attention. “Fuck my ass,” I said. 

The guy pressed his cock into my hole. It was a steady push, stretching my hole wider than i anticipated. Turned out he had a thick cock and he pushed it right up inside me until his balls struck my ass. I felt a sharp stab of pain as he stretched me wide, and I gasped. “Fuck! That’s a thick cock!” He didn’t seem to care. He fell right into a full-on fuck. I started grunting and groaning right away, immediately turned on by him using my ass like this. He was pounding away at a steady pace, then slapped my ass hard. I winced and yelped. 

The door clicked open and there was a bunch of shuffling behind me. The rhythm of his fucking stalled for a moment, then resumed just as I tried to turn around. There was definitely a third person in the booth now. Someone pushed on my upper back, driving my chest against the back of the bench. “Head down, cock whore. You don’t deserve to see us. You’re just a hole.” His voice was deep, very deep, and I suspected he was a big guy. The dynamic had suddenly changed in the room. The older guy was pounding away harder, and I could hear his breathing change. “Fuck that hole. Breed it,” the newcomer said. The older guy started shaking and his breathing became loud and heavy. His rhythm changed to thrusts, and I knew he was filling my ass with his seed.

”fuck yeah! Breed my ass!”

The guy pushed in deep. He left it there, breathing heavy. Then he pulled the long shaft out. I felt a moment of relief as my hole contracted after being stretched so much. I didn’t realize I’d been panting too. Fuck it was hot and muggy in this booth! I was sweating, despite just wearing a tank top. I heard the shuffling behind me, then something hot and and hard pressed against my hole again. 

“My turn,” the deep voice said. He thrust inside me’; my head snapped backwards and my hole spasmed with the sudden assault. I made some sort of exclamatory noise — not some much words but an expression of surprise and pain. He pushed me over the bench again. I could see one of his hands; big with dark black skin. I groaned — that was a BBC inside my ass, and this guy seemed like he was gonna be rough. He fumbled with my poppers, trying to get in a hit or three before he tore me up. 

“Fucking whore ass. You deserve to get beat. Fucking sloppy hole wrapped around my big cock. Treat you like the worthless whore you are.” He was relentless and almost brutal. I moaned and groaned, unable to do anything else. The fuck was overwhelming — simultaneous pain and exquisite pleasure. 

“Use me,” I panted — it may have been just a whisper, I was having a hard time catching my breath as he pounded my ass. I needed it to end — and at the same time relished the amazing fuck I was taking. I almost asked him to stop, but I knew he wouldn’t. I was powerless, bent over that bench, my ass up. I couldn’t have moved out of that position if i wanted to. 

“Fucking whore ass. You’re gonna take my load. You don’t even know who I am.  you don’t know what’s in my load. But you’re gonna take it anyway. Fucking whore ass!” He let loose, grunting as he unleashed inside me. I whimpered as he kept pushing deeper, forcing me to take his cum up inside me. He pulled out quickly, stepping back and running into the video screen behind him. He slapped a hand across my ass — fuck, that hurt! “Look what you fucking made me do! Look what you made me do. Hanging that whore ass out for anyone to fuck. He stepped up onto the bench, straddling my back. I was afraid he was going to push back into my hole again. Instead he grabbed my tank top, stretching it behind me, and wiped his cock off on it. Then he stepped backward onto the floor again, zipped up his pants and left the booth. 

I just stayed there, bent over the bench panting. I couldn’t really move for a couple minutes. My head was swimming from what just happened. The air was thick and gross. My hole felt like it was gaping wide open, though I reached back and felt it was actually able to close. My ass was slick with lube and cum. I finally started moving. There were guys in the hallway, but none tried to come in. I couldn’t have taken another cock at the moment anyway. They looked at me, seeing who had just gotten bred. I slowly got dressed, stepped into my flip flops, and walked out of the booth. The hallway was a bit cooler which helped with my dizziness.

My body was shaking a bit once I got into the car, and I had to sit there.  Two loads in less than 12 minutes. My hole pounded wide open. And I felt fucking amazing for it. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 24

30 minutes ago, PopperMeUp79 said:

I was running some errands around lunch today in an area of town I haven’t been to in a couple of years — definitely pre-COVID. There’s a store there with cigars, sex toys, mags, and a sizable arcade. I was parked fairly close, so wandered out and checked it out since it’s been so long since i was there. I popper open a couple of apps so anyone in the area could see I was close by — it’s not always hard to figure out where someone is. I grabbed the small bottle of lube out of my car, and bought poppers from behind the counter (you just need to know what to ask for). I wandered around the arcade for a few minutes, cruising to see if anyone else was there. A few booths looked like they were being used, but the doors were closed. I picked a booth and went it. I watched a dollar’s worth of video, then started to cruise again. This time I came across an open room. The guy in it looked older and pudgy. He didn’t have his cock out, and wasn’t paying much attention as i stood there a moment, so i moved on. I hung out a half an hour or so, and a few faces appeared. I went into another couple booths. One guy stopped in, pulled his cock out, and I started working it with my mouth. He blew his load before I could suggest fucking. He zipped and left without a word.

I moved to a larger booth. This one was deeper with a nice bench and space behind the seat. I decided to be bold. I went in, stripped off my shorts, kicked my flip flops to the side, and bent over the seating with my ass hanging out —- anyone walking by could see it. I spread some lube into my hold — I was pretty generous with it. I’m rather inpatient in these settings, so I knew either it was gonna happen fast or not at all. 

I could see shadows walk by the door.  Some hesitated and stood there, then moved on. I noticed shadows lingering longer. After a few minutes, someone walked into the booth. It was the older guy I’d seen earlier. He stepped up to my ass and closed the door with a click. I heard him unzip and open his shorts. There was a hefty slap against my hole. “Fuck yeah,” I said quietly, wanting to encourage him. He picked up the lube bottle and I heard him pump the silicone onto his cock. I took a couple long hits off my poppers, letting the rush wash over me. I felt my body get really warm and my ass desperately wanted some attention. “Fuck my ass,” I said. 

The guy pressed his cock into my hole. It was a steady push, stretching my hole wider than i anticipated. Turned out he had a thick cock and he pushed it right up inside me until his balls struck my ass. I felt a sharp stab of pain as he stretched me wide, and I gasped. “Fuck! That’s a thick cock!” He didn’t seem to care. He fell right into a full-on fuck. I started grunting and groaning right away, immediately turned on by him using my ass like this. He was pounding away at a steady pace, then slapped my ass hard. I winced and yelped. 

The door clicked open and there was a bunch of shuffling behind me. The rhythm of his fucking stalled for a moment, then resumed just as I tried to turn around. There was definitely a third person in the booth now. Someone pushed on my upper back, driving my chest against the back of the bench. “Head down, cock whore. You don’t deserve to see us. You’re just a hole.” His voice was deep, very deep, and I suspected he was a big guy. The dynamic had suddenly changed in the room. The older guy was pounding away harder, and I could hear his breathing change. “Fuck that hole. Breed it,” the newcomer said. The older guy started shaking and his breathing became loud and heavy. His rhythm changed to thrusts, and I knew he was filling my ass with his seed.

The guy pushed in deep. He left it there, breathing heavy. Then he pulled the long shaft out. I felt a moment of relief as my hole contracted after being stretched so much. I didn’t realize I’d been panting too. Fuck it was hot and muggy in this booth! I was sweating, despite just wearing a tank top. I heard the shuffling behind me, then something hot and and hard pressed against my hole again. 

“My turn,” the deep voice said. He thrust inside me’; my head snapped backwards and my hole spasmed with the sudden assault. I made some sort of exclamatory noise — not some much words but an expression of surprise and pain. He pushed me over the bench again. I could see one of his hands; big with dark black skin. I groaned — that was a BBC inside my ass, and this guy seemed like he was gonna be rough. He fumbled with my poppers, trying to get in a hit or three before he tore me up. 

“Fucking whore ass. You deserve to get beat. Fucking sloppy hole wrapped around my big cock. Treat you like the worthless whore you are.” He was relentless and almost brutal. I moaned and groaned, unable to do anything else. The fuck was overwhelming — simultaneous pain and exquisite pleasure. 

“Use me,” I panted — it may have been just a whisper, I was having a hard time catching my breath as he pounded my ass. I needed it to end — and at the same time relished the amazing fuck I was taking. I almost asked him to stop, but I knew he wouldn’t. I was powerless, bent over that bench, my ass up. I couldn’t have moved out of that position if i wanted to. 

“Fucking whore ass. You’re gonna take my load. You don’t even know who I am.  you don’t know what’s in my load. But you’re gonna take it anyway. Fucking whore ass!” He let loose, grunting as he unleashed inside me. I whimpered as he kept pushing deeper, forcing me to take his cum up inside me. He pulled out quickly, stepping back and running into the video screen behind him. He slapped a hand across my ass — fuck, that hurt! “Look what you fucking made me do! Look what you made me do. Hanging that whore ass out for anyone to fuck. He stepped up onto the bench, straddling my back. I was afraid he was going to push back into my hole again. Instead he grabbed my tank top, stretching it behind me, and wiped his cock off on it. Then he stepped backward onto the floor again, zipped up his pants and left the booth. 

I just stayed there, bent over the bench panting. I couldn’t really move for a couple minutes. My head was swimming from what just happened. The air was thick and gross. My hole felt like it was gaping wide open, though I reached back and felt it was actually able to close. My ass was slick with lube and cum. I finally started moving. There were guys in the hallway, but none tried to come in. I couldn’t have taken another cock at the moment anyway. They looked at me, seeing who had just gotten bred. I slowly got dressed, stepped into my flip flops, and walked out of the booth. The hallway was a bit cooler which helped with my dizziness.

My body was shaking a bit once I got into the car, and I had to sit there.  Two loads in less than 12 minutes. My hole pounded wide open. And I felt fucking amazing for it. 

Sounds fucking hot! It's really horny when you reach behind you after being bred and actually feel your hole still gaping, but the main thing is there's plenty of cum dripping out of the hole, whether gaping or not 😉

• Piggy 2

Such a hot story, thank for sharing it, i cannot remember the last time i visited a video booth, i do love outdoors more but can imagine the excitement of getting breeded by strangers in the dark booth like a whore in heat.

18 hours ago, PopperMeUp79 said:

LOVE places like that!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

22 hours ago, PopperMeUp79 said:

Arcades is where I learned my place as cumDump