Spun, fucked and fisted in the sling

catcher4you

I needed to go to town for some shopping and went online to see if I could line up some fun while I was over there. I found a hot looking guy who had several pics of him in a jockstrap. He had a nice body, thick cock, and looked like fun so I reached out to him. He responded and we discussed what we liked to do and found that we had lots of mutual interests. He’s more of a top, I’m a bottom but we both loved rimming and getting rimmed, plus lots of ass play and toys. He said he had a good selection of toys that we could use on each other.

We switched over to texting rather than the app where we found each other and exchanged a few more pictures. I noticed that he was in a sling in a few shots and he confirmed that he had a sling set up in his house. I love being in a sling since it really opens my hole for whatever the guy wants to do. It’s also lots of fun to rim a guy or shove toys in his ass when he is in the sling.

We made plans to meet up the next weekend and discussed what we wanted to do. Luckily, we both liked long sessions and he said that he could fuck and cum multiple times in a session. There would definitely be some rimming and toy play too. He mentioned the possibility of finding another guy to play with us and I was up for that.

Max met me in the parking lot so that he could lead me to his place. I forgot to bring a jockstrap and had asked him if I could wear one of his and he agreed. He asked what color I wanted and I said red. When we got inside, he showed me 2 red jockstraps:  one a traditional design and the other smaller and skimpier. I decided on that one so I stripped down and put on the red jockstrap. It fit pretty snugly and managed to hide my cock while framing my ass nicely.

Max undressed and he was wearing an orange jockstrap. He asked if I wanted to parTy and we went into another room where there was another guy, named Joey, wearing a green jockstrap. We smoked and talked for a little bit before getting down to business.

Like I said, Max is a top, I’m a bottom, and Joey is versatile so this should work out well. We started out by making out, fondling cocks and asses, then I started mouthing Max’s cock through his jock. I also worked over his balls and he started to feel up my ass. Joey hung aside, watching and stroking his own cock.

I pulled Max’s cock out of his jock and sucked it into my mouth. I could feel him growing harder and that’s always a great feeling. He sniffed some poppers and I started to deep throat him. He was thrusting into my mouth and I was sucking him deep and working his balls and down towards his hole.

Eventually, I got my mouth working down over his balls and flipped him over to work on his hole. He had sent me a pic of his hairy hole and hairy is a favorite of mine. I licked and rimmed him for a while then took a hit of poppers and I started to really probe him with my tongue. His moans confirmed that he was liking what was happening.

Max moved away and started playing with my ass. He worked it with his fingers and then asked me to sit on his face. I love having my ass eaten this way so I was happy to oblige. He was a good ass eater, working around my hole and into it. He got it nice and wet with his spit. I moved off of him and we laid down next to each other. Max spun around so that his head was at my feet, got some lube, and started playing with my hole. Before I knew it, he had his whole fist inside me. He has pretty small hands so it slipped in easily but still gave me a wonderful feeling of fullness. He worked my ass from the inside for a little bit with occasional poppers hits for both of us and then we decided to set up the sling and get into some solid ass work.

While setting up the sling, I told Max that he was the first guy ever to fist me. He was surprised since he said his hand slid in without much resistance. I just knew that I wanted more.

Once the sling was up, we got out some toys. There was a dildo with 5 bumps on it that felt great going in and out of my hole. Another dildo was like a cock on steroids, thicker and longer than most guys. There was also a fist dildo. We worked the one with the bumps in my ass and then switched over to the cock shaped one. Even with the size, it slid right in to my ass since it had been opened up by Max and the first dildo. That one went deep and felt great inside me. Max took out the dildo and I saw that Joey had lubed up his hand. He started working that around my hole and worked it inside me. It took some effort since his hand was bigger, but he got it in and let it rest there for a bit. Then he started some smaller hand movements and a little bit of in and out. He didn’t take his fist all the way out yet but was giving me a good stretch when his knuckles got near my opening. Eventually, he did pull out and Max pushed his cock in. No matter how good toys or fists feel, there’s nothing like a good hard cock in my ass. We fucked for a while with poppers making a few appearances. Max shot his first load inside me and he sat back on a stool to take a break.

I got out of the sling and we smoked some more during the break. I started to get itchy for something in my ass so Max lubed up his hand and I got back in the sling. This time, it went right in. With his smaller hand, he was able to really fuck me with his hand and we were both enjoying the ride. We switched over to the fist dildo, which took some more effort to get in. Joey had been on his phone while he was watching us and said that another buddy was interested in coming over and asked if I was OK with that. I sure was, so they told him to join us.

When Matt walked in, Joey had his fist in my ass again and I was sucking Max. Matt quickly stripped down. He was fully naked but the rest of us were still wearing jocks. When Joey pulled out, I took off my jock and tossed it on a nearby table. Matt knelt down in front of my ass and dove in. He spread my ass wide open, which was easier since I was in the sling and had been worked over pretty well, so he was able to get in there deep.

Matt stood up and shoved his lubed up cock in my ass. He was another excellent fucker and we played around with a lot of different angles and speeds. That’s one of the reasons a sling is so amazing. With one, you can move up or down or twist around a little bit and get a whole new set of sensations.

We took another break after I got out of the sling. We all went into the bedroom and laid on the bed and talked for a bit. As you’d expect, there was fondling and making out happening. We smoked a little more and things got a bit more heated. Matt was eating Max’s ass while Joey sucked Matt. I enjoyed the show for a while, but my ass had different ideas. I went back to the room with the sling, put on the orange jock that Max had been wearing and grabbed the bumpy dildo, lubed it up, shoved a good size shard in my hole, and shoved that toy in my ass. I took a deep hit of poppers and started to really work my hole. My eyes were shut and my head was thrown back while I was moving the last bump in and out of my ass when I felt another hand on mine. I looked up to see Matt standing there, hard and ready to take over.

Joey and Max came back in to watch the show and Matt and I were happy to have them watching us. Matt really liked shoving the dildo in past the last bump, which got it pretty deep in my ass. Eventually, he took out the dildo and started playing with my hole with his lubed hands. He worked a few fingers in, then more, and more, and he really wanted to fist me. He has big hands so it was a challenge, but we had all the time we needed. He would push in until I told him to hold back and that took a while but, after a big hit of poppers on my side, his hand popped into my ass. I’m sure the look of surprise and pleasure on his face was mirrored on mine. He has big hands, covered in a nice bit of hair. His forearms are also pretty hairy.

Matt let me get used to his hand in me, just letting it sit there while we talked for a little bit about how good it felt. He enjoyed it as much as I did so we were a good pair. Matt started to twist his hand just a little bit which sent great sensations through my ass and body. He seemed to really know what he was doing. Then, he put some lube on his forearm and started working on depth. With the size of his hand, we already had width covered!

He eventually got about halfway up to his elbow. There were a few pauses along the way and then he’d move forward another step. It felt amazing and we shared our poppers to enhance the sensations.

Once he was as deep as he was going to get, he started rubbing his hard cock around my hole. Of course, his arm was still in there. He moved it around, poking a bit with his cock. It turns out that he was looking for the best place to add his cock into the mix. He lubed it up again and, with a wicked gleam in his eyes, slid it into my ass next to his arm. It felt amazing when he moved his cock in and out, stretching my hole and rubbing up against his hairy arm. He didn’t want to cum yet, so he took his cock out and started moving his arm back and forth with small movements. It was astounding to me how many different feelings I was experiencing as he rocked his arm back and forth in my ass.

Matt pulled out to the point where his hand was just inside my hole. He suggested that I take some poppers for when he withdrew it. I did and he pulled his hand out of my ass. It felt good going in and it felt great going out. Except, now, my ass was empty and had been really well stimulated and opened. Matt sat back and Max came over with the bumpy dildo, which he shoved easily Into my ass along with another shard. He fucked me with that, then pulled it out and shoved in his cock. We fucked for a while and he shot another load in me. By now, Matt was ready again, so he used my well lubricated, and now cum filled, ass as his playground. He shoved in his cock and added a few fingers. I reached down to feel his cock working my ass and slid in one or two of my own fingers.

Eventually, I could tell that Matt was getting close. His breathing had increased, as had his thrusts into my ass. We both took another hit of poppers and he really went for it. He bred me deep and stayed in my ass for a while after that, laying his chest down on mine in the sling. He pulled out, I got out of the sling, and we went and laid down on the bed again.

After a break to recover, Matt and I both got dressed to leave. For me, taking fists from 3 guys in my ass, including one that had a cock added to it, was astounding, Until that day, I had never been fisted but was obviously ready for it. When we walked out to the parking lot, Matt told me that I was only the second guy he had ever fisted. We both were amazed at how natural and easy it was.

After more than 8 hours of play, 3 loads, and 4 fists, I headed home, a very happy man. You know that I will be back.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

6 hours ago, catcher4you said:

Pic of the last guy in me. 

22B71A76-3330-4D00-BCAF-EF7D10B228EF.jpeg

Fuck yeah. Nice and open!

@versmetropig and @partying.hard - the first guy to ffist me was able to do this after a nice amount of T (slamming smoking and chempiss). Wonder what it would be like to have two guys do this to me at the same time.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 months later...