• 2 months later...

Ah, Ed Lugo is a bit more upscale from what I understand ( a local, so really no rational reason to rent a room in a gay guesthouse 1 mile from my own bed lol)  If you check, I think Lugo might also permit women.  If you just want a hotel room , the Link Hotel on Sunrise and US 1 ( Federal Hwy) is often used by guys who are hosting cum dump parties The Cabanas  are another gay mens resort on the river, about 1 mile east of the heart of Wilton Manors. I can attest there is clothing optional  around the pool, but since homes across the water could see in, I believe nudity is only in specific areas of the property. A big downer here is parking, if you want to line up Grindr tricks. There is almost no parking here, so this might not be your best shot. Calypso Inn is 2 blocks off the main gay bar and restaurant strip in Wilton Manors, and is made up of 2 or maybe 3 former homes that have been converted into guest rooms. It has a pool, and once hosted a Cum Union party in the early days of those events.  There is another option. Right next to Inn Leather is a motel called Crown Inn. I guess some people rent it for more than a night time fuck, but by and large a large part of their business is overnight romances. In the past when Fist Fest had weekend long events at the Inn, the Crown worked out a deal and a bunch of guys rented there. Inn Leather does day passes, so you could stay next door at Crown Inn, and then walk nexxt door and do the day pass at Inn Leather and be as naked as you want in the property.

If you want some sun, and nakedness, and a break from the sexual frenzy in Ft Lauderdale, this area has a wonderful nude beach 18 miles away near Surfside /Miami Beach called Haulover. Just be aware, this is a nude beach, not a bath house, so the vibe is relaxed, and out and out sex is not permitted, and could get you a set of stainless steel bracelets and a stay at the jail. But the eye candy and the openess of everyone is honestly refreshing, and there is a concession company on the beach renting umbrellas, chaise loungers, and cabanas. And there is a food trailer as well. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Lust brothers! The fuck and fist bottom pig will be poppered up (often in my custom leather black and blue pup hood) and enjoying sexual gluttony for the 10 days of Pig Week. We are staying at Cheston House again this year. Also, I am the demo bottom again this year for the Fisting Class on Saturday night. Come on out and learn about fisting and watch me get my slack stuffed in front of a room full of guys and then feel free to fuck, fist and milk me at the sex party after (or any other time/place you find my promiscuous ass). You can also find me on Twitter under JaredEriksonXXX. Feel free to DM me here or there.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 9/25/2022 at 8:14 PM, AlwaysOpen said:

Ah, Ed Lugo is a bit more upscale from what I understand ( a local, so really no rational reason to rent a room in a gay guesthouse 1 mile from my own bed lol)  If you check, I think Lugo might also permit women.  If you just want a hotel room , the Link Hotel on Sunrise and US 1 ( Federal Hwy) is often used by guys who are hosting cum dump parties The Cabanas  are another gay mens resort on the river, about 1 mile east of the heart of Wilton Manors. I can attest there is clothing optional  around the pool, but since homes across the water could see in, I believe nudity is only in specific areas of the property. A big downer here is parking, if you want to line up Grindr tricks. There is almost no parking here, so this might not be your best shot. Calypso Inn is 2 blocks off the main gay bar and restaurant strip in Wilton Manors, and is made up of 2 or maybe 3 former homes that have been converted into guest rooms. It has a pool, and once hosted a Cum Union party in the early days of those events.  There is another option. Right next to Inn Leather is a motel called Crown Inn. I guess some people rent it for more than a night time fuck, but by and large a large part of their business is overnight romances. In the past when Fist Fest had weekend long events at the Inn, the Crown worked out a deal and a bunch of guys rented there. Inn Leather does day passes, so you could stay next door at Crown Inn, and then walk nexxt door and do the day pass at Inn Leather and be as naked as you want in the property.

If you want some sun, and nakedness, and a break from the sexual frenzy in Ft Lauderdale, this area has a wonderful nude beach 18 miles away near Surfside /Miami Beach called Haulover. Just be aware, this is a nude beach, not a bath house, so the vibe is relaxed, and out and out sex is not permitted, and could get you a set of stainless steel bracelets and a stay at the jail. But the eye candy and the openess of everyone is honestly refreshing, and there is a concession company on the beach renting umbrellas, chaise loungers, and cabanas. And there is a food trailer as well. 

This reply should be pinned somewhere related to travel.  Excellent summary and recommendations!

• Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 1:23 PM, MuscledHorse said:

Hey Lust brothers! The fuck and fist bottom pig will be poppered up (often in my custom leather black and blue pup hood) and enjoying sexual gluttony for the 10 days of Pig Week. We are staying at Cheston House again this year. Also, I am the demo bottom again this year for the Fisting Class on Saturday night. Come on out and learn about fisting and watch me get my slack stuffed in front of a room full of guys and then feel free to fuck, fist and milk me at the sex party after (or any other time/place you find my promiscuous ass). You can also find me on Twitter under JaredEriksonXXX. Feel free to DM me here or there.

It was hot jerking my cock inside your hole 🐷