Gently guiding newly poz FB to breed again

MIGHT be fiction

I got to know this couple (top and vers) from online website and been playing with them raw couple times on a bi-monthly basis. Lets call the top as (T) and vers as (B) 

One day while arranging for a hook up, the vers guy told me that he is poz and just started on meds. He added "could I still bb you, but I will pull out?"

Not wanting to punish his honestly in disclosing his poz status to me as an acquaintance - i agreed to a raw session.

First Raw Fuck with the newly Poz Vers (B)

The mood was different, I can sense some unexplained tension in the air. I hugged B and shove my tongue down his throat re-assuring him - everything gonna be fine.

That loosen the mood a little, and I striped him and smell his 8" cut cock, he quickly got erected upon me only smelling his balls and I start licking his shaft - admiring his upgraded cock. 

T was also 8" but he was wayyyyy thicker. From my past few sessions, i need to take B, before I could take T's cock. 

After some foreplay - B asked "you ready?". Yeah, and he started pushing his head in - my hard cock grew even harder until it hurts a little. It's the same cock, but the excitement was way different.

He changed position and I was on my 4s, after another 5 mins - he announced that he is close. "you can shoot inside me if you want" me begging in heat. 

"Not a chance" , B said, and he pulled out and sprayed on my back. I felt a mixed feeling of relief and disappointment.

"Thank you", B exclaimed, he said he lost few raw fuckbuddies since his diagnosis . 

(since this session, we agreed to bump up our session to weekly basis)

2nd Raw Poz fuck

Same foreplay - but after he pulled out and cum on my belly, i swipe his cum and lick it and scoop the rest of his cum and lube my own arse. I wanted to show B that i'm comfortable with his cum. But that doesn't went down well. T refused to fuck me with his partner's poz spunk as lube. 

(subsequent week, i was not invited back for a rematch)

3rd Raw Poz fuck + breeding

After a fortnight, the couple messaged again for a rematch, and I agreed. This time, when B is about to cum, his breathe grows heavier and strokes is more aggressive. He was missionary-ing me, and I hook my legs around B

"What are you doing?" B Yelled, "I got to.. I .. oh FUCK" *LOUD GROAN* and it is too late, hence he just continue his aggressive pump and finish the deed. 

I was expecting T to storm off in anger again (especially i took B's poz load) - but this time - he surprised me.

"you are a very naughty little kid, aint you" he got behind and RAMMED his thick cock and rough fucked me and added his neg load in me. 

(I got a thank you message from B that night, thanking me for bridging a gap between he and his partner)

Subsequent Fucks 

Subsequent session, B was close again, this time he asked if he could breed me. I simply nodded and wrapped my legs around him, this time he doesn't struggle like an angry bull. He just thrusted it deep and came in me. He collapsed for about a minute and we kissed for another minute and I held his head and told him that a top need not ask if he could breed a bottom.

Our subsequent fucks got even more natural - no more dumb questions, just pure breeding like what natural sex is all about. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

This happened to me too -in the reality-: even if I was undetectable and knew all that stuff of "UEqualsU", the serophobia and guilt culture we all grew up into, negatively influenced me when I had sexual encounters. My current partner was a bit rude though: "if you don't seed me, you'd better use a condom. Bareback must be done all the way". One, two, three like this, now it's normal for me to seed a sex partner. Maybe it's because when I got pozzed the UEqualsU studies were on the air but were not that official yet. And of course all the stories media told about those cases where a poz man transmitted HIV to a number of unwilling and unaware women. This kind of storytelling ruins people. 

Hugs. 

The Proton. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, PozTales said:

This happened to me too -in the reality-: even if I was undetectable and knew all that stuff of "UEqualsU", the serophobia and guilt culture we all grew up into, negatively influenced me when I had sexual encounters. My current partner was a bit rude though: "if you don't seed me, you'd better use a condom. Bareback must be done all the way". One, two, three like this, now it's normal for me to seed a sex partner. Maybe it's because when I got pozzed the UEqualsU studies were on the air but were not that official yet. And of course all the stories media told about those cases where a poz man transmitted HIV to a number of unwilling and unaware women. This kind of storytelling ruins people. 

Hugs. 

The Proton. 

Thanks for your comment Proton, I guess your partner and I are just trying to convey a message across that we are fine taking our sexual partner’s loads. 
There would inevitably be a period of adaptation for your FBs or partner after seroconverting. I’m just glad I’m part of the couple’s journey. 

12 minutes ago, gay87 said:

Thanks for your comment Proton, I guess your partner and I are just trying to convey a message across that we are fine taking our sexual partner’s loads. 
There would inevitably be a period of adaptation for your FBs or partner after seroconverting. I’m just glad I’m part of the couple’s journey. 

Now our uncertainty is old business.

First of all, my partner -open relationship- is on PrEP now.

Second, the concept of U=U is now a fact for science and for us,

third, we discovered a mutual poz fetish. Acceptance was very hard at the beginning for both of us till we slowly but fully embraced it, so we enjoy extreme poz talk and chasing/gifting roleplay. For now we take it as a shared fantasy in sex and stories we love to write, but life is long, who knows where this journey will bring us. 🦠💞🧬🦂🎁