Bleeding After Fucking

bb1991

After being fucked - even with lots of lube - when I go to squirt the cum out or go to the loo later, there always seems to be a lot of blood. (it looks a lot when its on tissue but probably isn't masses)

Sometimes there can still be a bit of blood the net morning or even the next day.

There's no pain or anything.

Anyone else have this problem and how can I stop it?

As the others, it could be a haermorroid or a fissure, maybe an STD though the others seem more likely if it is ONLY after being fucked and not all the time. The clinic will be able to check what it is with a speculum. Try not to enjoy that too much... :0) I do have to smile when the doctor tells me how good I am being able to take it being slid up my arse!

• 8 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2011 at 1:45 PM, bb1991 said:

After being fucked - even with lots of lube - when I go to squirt the cum out or go to the loo later, there always seems to be a lot of blood. (it looks a lot when its on tissue but probably isn't masses)

Sometimes there can still be a bit of blood the net morning or even the next day.

There's no pain or anything.

Anyone else have this problem and how can I stop it?

yes, this happens once in awhile, especially when I take cock bigger than I am used to taking. Only time can stop it momentarily. Yet I recommend getting some bigger sex toys, pharmaceutical creams, and lubricants,  to stretch yourself out.