Seed planting with daddy

I went to Meet up with my married daddy, he invited me over as his wife was gone for a week. I was free so went over and his buddy was there, he arrived a couple of minutes before me and luckily we had a cover story pre-planned.  He was same build as daddy and I would let him.use me anyway he wanted. 

After a few beers his buddy was very friendly and I was invited to his for drinks this weekend.

After he left I stripped off  and as daddy used me I thought of how slutty I could be with the two of them

Daddy isn't free this weekend  so it will just the buddy and I and he said his wife is away....I might make him an offer...

Oh hell yes both of them in you one at a time and eventually both together. Sneaky cheating sex is always the hottest very sex should be fucking or being fucked whatever possible

• 5 months later...

Hi..back after a break ....

I did go to his and had some drinks and the conversation was directed (by me ) to sexual things. He moaned about his wife not being into sex since menopause years before I took this as a cue ...We had quite a lot of drink by this time.. so I said you need to get a discreet piece of ass to fuck ...he laughed and said any ass would do at the minute as long as his wife didn't find out ...so I outed.myself and asked would you do mine if no one knew ??  He was a bit shocked at first but I said I would be his little secret and no one would suspect a thing. He sat for a minute after a couple of questions and then asked what did I want him to do .. 

Edited by sneakybare
  • Like 3

That night I sucked him off and swallowed ....

Next day he managed to get it up and into me and lasted a minute before he bred me ....he got hard again 30 minutes later and rode me longer this time .

I have been over several times since but never same night as other daddy.

One day I will get the spit roast

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Doing one at a time first and then get them together said something up at a hotel or neither one knows the others going to be there till everybody's here naked and horny

• 4 weeks later...