Anon cumdump awakening...

bboislim20

Been married/monogamous past 5 years but hubby and I sex life has cooled off - so I recently started BBRT account to chat/swap pics - what can I say, get off on attention I wasn't getting from him. Mostly just chat, have video JO sesh once or twice but never met up... well, until our trip to Hawaii last week. I was cruising on the apps while he napped- I have limited personal info, nice dick pic, so usually get anon profiles to respond. Started chatting with a local guy in the area who says he can host. He says he's vers but feeling "99.9% top" that day. I tell him I'll try and sneak away later in the afternoon if I can come up with an excuse...

Before meeting up, I shower and do a quick douche to clean out. I decide to hit up the hotel gym after. Its empty apart from some hot gym daddy on weights. I start getting nice and sweaty - it was humid AF and the air didn't seem to be working. Every once in awhile I catch gym daddy sneaking a peak at my ass - is he checking me out? I keep making glances his way, we finally make eye contact and I get a smirk from him. He def has a wedding ring on but the thought of a married daddy gets me excited.

Shortly after, the next time I look over he has his shirt off - and he has a nice ripped, hairy chest - he's sweating, and drops his weight and starts rubbing his crotch. Doesn't take long for me to make my way over to the weight rack next to him - by this point, I'm trembling. I haven't fucked around with anyone aside from my partner in years, but I'm so horny by this point I'm about to burst. I stare at him in the mirror, then get on my knees. Before I know it he has his cock out - sweaty, girthy, and rock hard. I start sucking him off - literally in the middle of this hotel gym. A quick glance around shows no cameras - but I know its only a matter of time before someone comes in. I ask if he has a place to go - his wife is upstairs he tells me. We decide to head to the bathroom and before long he has his tongue up my hole, cleaning up my sweat and prepping me for his dick. I don't use condoms with my husband, so when he presses the head of his cock against my hole, I have a quick moment of panic.... but the inner cum slut in me begs for it all. I suck him some more and get him lubed up, then slowly take his dick. 

It has been 6 months since having sex for me so it takes awhile before I can adjust to his raw dick inside, have to take a few breaks, before I sit him down on the bench in the shower and am able to take him all inside me. Before long, I'm riding him hard - he lasts maybe 5 min before shooting his load deep inside me. He kisses me long and hard before I slide off him, a few drops of cum drip down on his stomach - which I lick up. He gets dressed and leaves before I do the same....get back to my phone and notice new notification from the guy I'd previously messaged asking when I'm free. 

Head back to hotel room - husband still asleep so I wake him up to say I will be running to the store (for drinks/snacks) and does he need anything? I quickly rush to guy #1 place where he's already waiting. He asks how long I have - maybe 15-20min? Before I head to the store and get back to the hubs. He pushes me onto the bed and kisses me long and hard, his tongue down my throat driving me wild. I didn't cum with gym daddy (just took his load) so by this point I'm rock hard. Local guy goes down on me, and I start oozing precum. He turns me over and starts eating me out - I wonder if he could taste gym daddy's load in there? We spend a couple more minutes of me sucking his cock, 69 each other, and he keeps rimming me and by this point I know he has tasted the load. I notice he has fresh poppers - after the first hit, I go wild. Begging him for his cock - he opens a condom which I quickly throw aside. I'm monogamous/neg I tell him - and want his load, which drives him wild. 

He lubes up and slides right into me - he is maybe 6in but girthy, and I can feel his dick mixing in with gym daddy's load. He kisses me long and hard as he fucks me, sweat dripping on both of us (do none of these places have A/C??). He asks how bad I want it, and I'm moaning with pleasure, as he thrusts deeper and deeper into me. Eventually I cum hands free, buckets of cum all over my chest. He takes a break and then without warning, scoops up my load, presses it against my hole, and then start fucking my own cum back inside my hole. I stay rock hard this entire time - I've never had a guy do that before. So now I have gym daddy load and my own inside, he's fucking me in and out and before long he has a long hard thrust into me again. I can feel his cock pulsating as I take his big load - he told me it had been 5 days since he last came, and I can tell its a big one. 

He stays inside me and we make out deeply again - I can't believe I just cheated but damn this was such a fucking hot experience. As he slides his cock out of me, he reaches for a towel but before he can wipe off his cock I grab him. I get down on my knees and start cleaning off his cock in my mouth - mixture of lube and cum from multiple people. He's moaning again and when I'm done he stands me up and we make out some more - hot, sloppy, cum kiss. 

Make my way to the store, and by the time I get back to my hotel my hubby is awake. I head to the bathroom and can feel the loads in me about to come out so I turn on the shower to make some noise. I've never tried felching but have always thought it was hot. I decide to sit down over one of those hotel wine glasses and the cum starts flowing out of me. Local guy and gym daddy musta had huge loads, in addition to my own that was fucked inside me. The smell drives me wild and before taking a second guess - I'm drinking down the entire cup - sweet and salty, thick and creamy. As I shower, I get hard again thinking of the cum leaking out my hole and manage to jack off again. Finally cleaned up - I exit the bathroom and get ready for dinner with the hubby...

Never cheated before but the inner cum whore in me truly felt more alive in this moment than I have in 5 years of marriage. Might be time to talk about opening the relationship.... 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 6