My boyfriend's friend busted me

Fictional story

Well it was a Friday night and me and my boyfriend are out with his friend Alessandro. We found a nice chill place, a small booth across from the long bar. I'm not a big fan of Alessandro. He makes me feel a little awkward. He's super cute. Totally my type. I'm obviously sexually attracted to him but I have to do everything possible to make sure nobody is aware of that. So I end up being awkward. I try not to even look his way. I've done it a couple of times and I caught his eye. I know one time my boyfriend saw it. Never mentioned it once. But I could tell he saw it and I was never sure if Alessandro was giving me the look or if it was just an awkward situation. But I knew I made it worse. 

My boyfriend had to run to the bathroom and then was gonna go to the bar, wait in the super long line and grab us more drinks. My boyfriend gets up, and we look at each other. "So." He says, hoping to jumpstart a conversation. "So." I responded, trying to come up with a topic. "I've seen you online..." He said, laughing a little. "What do you mean??" My first thought was maybe he saw my profile on Facebook and maybe wanted to add me or something.  "You mean like Facebook," I asked. "Lol. No. I mean, uhmm. Something like "Raw dick 4 cumdump holes, lol". He responding, alluding to my profile on a bareback hookup site. "What the fuck are you talking about??" I responded. "Lol. Don't play dumb. I know you're a sleazeball." He said, in an accusatory tone, but still laughing a little. "So what??? Are you gonna say something??" I asked, now getting a little nervous. "I'm trying to stop." I pleaded. "Dude, relax! It will be our little secret." He stopped for a second and took the last sip of his drink. "You're a bad boy" he continued, laughing a little but giving me seductive looks. "You're a really bad boy." "What?? What are you talking about??" I responded back, a little more relaxed but still a little nervous. "I know you like it nasty. " He said in an accusatory tone. "What, what do you mean? What do you know?" "You fucked my friend Mark. White guy, cumdump on the north side." He responding laughing back at me. "What? I don't know what you are talking about." My mind started scanning for Mark who lived on the Northside. I couldn't think of anyone and then it hit me. Fuck yeah. He was a big slut. He pulled in closer to me, seductively looking into my eyes "You wanna fuck me? You wanna show me how nasty you get? Let me see how you handle the biggest slut in town." I looked up and I could see my boyfriend coming, distracted a little with our drinks and and his other friend Scott who was carrying the third drink and his own. "He's coming" I whispered and we moved back into our seats. 

"Omg that took forever. That muscle-y bartender with the beard??? That guy is so slow." "I was wondering where you were. You're boyfriend is boring me" Alessandro said rolling his eyes up. "Is he talking about football again?? Nobody fucking cares about it babe." My boyfriend said making fun of me for talking about football in the past. I was still in shock. My blood was rushing all over my body. I was trying to calm down so as to not draw attention to my boyfriend. "Babe, we're joking! You're so sensitive!" "Yeah, you're are too sensitive! But it's sexy. He's still a cutie" Alessandro responded looking at my boyfriend. "Yeah he's still a cutie" my boyfriend responded as he wrestled me playfully. My boyfriend turned to kiss me, then grabbed my arm and made out with me. As we pulled away for a split second I saw Alessandro locking into my eyes, and then signalling to look down as he exposed his jock. My cock jumped in my pants. It was harder than ever. It was pounding. "Damn baby, he gets horny when we kiss. He's always horny." My boyfriend says while holding my cock over my shorts. "I bet he does" Alessandro says and he laughs a little.

We ended up leaving the bar and heading back to Allessandro's place, which was only a few blocks away. He lived 5 stories up a mid-rise building. I feel like this was all starting to be set up this way. We get up to his apartment and me, my boyfriend, Scott and Scott's friend Juan and Alessandro enter the apartment with all of the guests looking around. Everyone makes their way to the living room and sits on the couch and an arm chair. My boyfriend sits on me on top of the arm chair. We kiss back and forth and he'll look back at his friends and respond to their questions. "Just sit here and look pretty" he said to me in a joking manner. "Oh shit, there's no beer. Or Wine. I thought I had at least a bottle of wine." Alessandro couldn't find any alcohol. "Oh, well we can go get some." My boyfriend asked as he looked up at Alessandro. "Yeah that's no problem, it's just around the corner. Someone wanna come with me?" I didn't want to respond so fast. I wanted to go, but I didn't want to make obvious so I didn't say anything. "Yeah, no problem I can go." My boyfriend's friend responded. "NO! Lol. Baby go up and help him. " My boyfriend said. "No, no it's no problem, I can do it." His friend responded again. "NO! Babe, get up!". "Fine, fine" as I got out of the chair. 

We headed out of the apartment and started walking in the hallway and Alessandro said "Fuck, you almost blew that." "What??" "This whole thing, coming back here, no beer in the apartment - It's all so I could get you to fuck me in the stairwell." He stopped for a second before we reach the stairwell door. "Kiss me, I'm yours." He guided my hand towards his ass and I started to rub it while I kissed him passionately. "Stop stop" he said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the stairwell. He walked up to the wall and pulled his shorts down exposing his ass in a green jock. "Mark your territory babe, make me your slut." He pulled a small bottle of lube out of his pocket and rubbed it all over my dick. I stuck my ass slowly in his ass, and he turned his head and kissed me, stroking my head a little. "fuck me hard baby!" hard and harder my dick got and the harder i fucked. "You like when I call you baby" he asked and I continued to fuck. "fuck yeah I do" as I fucked harder. "Oh baby, am I you're baby?" "Fuck yeah baby, yeah I want to cum up your ass so bad." "Baby I want it so bad. I want your cum up my ass. Give it to me baby!" I couldn't hold it any longer. "UHHH OOOOOH' FUCK!" I started to cum and pulled him closer with my cum spraying up his ass for 10 seconds, then weakens. A few seconds later, another load sprays up his ass. He goes to pull up his shorts and turns around and kisses me passtionately again. "This will be our little secret" 

We went to the store, came back to the apartment with a six pack of beer and two bottles of wine. "Fuck where were you two?? We want some booze!" My boyfriend asked as we started to open the wine and some of the beers in the kitchen. While they are talking loud in the living room, Alessandro looks at me and says "I'm serious. I'll be your whore if you want to. You can use my ass anytime you want." And then walked away with a couple glasses of wine and left me in the kitchen, where I had to adjust my underwear again as he just made my cock so hard. We walked into the living room and I repositioned myself back next to my boyfriend. He got back on my lap and he laid his head on my shoulder in order show a little effection. Then looked back up at me and gave me a dirty look. I'm not sure if he was joking around or he suspects something happen. Or maybe he was testing me. The conversation continued on as we moved from topic to topic. Then we got to Alessandro's sex life. My boyfriend started off "Well, Alessandro has a very interesting sex life. He's the self described "nastiest cumdump in the area".  "WHAT??" Scott responded in shock. "Like, you let men fuck you without a condom?" Juan seemed intrigued and ask "How many loads have you had in one day?" "10, 11," Alessandro said looking at Juan in a seductive look. "You like fucking cumdumps like me?" "If you're as nasty as you say you are" he looked back. A little awkward silence then everyone started laughing. Juan looked up to him and ask "you looking to get fucked now?" "I'm already ready." "ARE YOU GUYS GONNA FUCK WHILE WE ARE HERE??" Scott asked. "Well, we are gonna fuck in the bedroom. Hope that's no problem. We'll be quick." Alessandro responded. Scott insisted on leaving "Okay I think it's too late anyways, I'm heading out." Now it was just the 4 of us left.

"No, no. Don't do it in the room. I wanna watch you guys get fucked while my baby fucks me" my boyfriend asked. He was super horny and started to kiss all over me. "Babe, I want your cock inside of me while I watch them fuck." We started to kiss even more passionately. The other two were now standing. Alessandro's shorts down on the ground, while Alessandro pulled out Juan's dick and rubbed it. My boyfriend turned around and pulled down his pants and sat on my face. I licked his ass while he moaned loudly like a slut. "Wait wait" My boyfriend stopped and came up with an idea.  "We go into the room and get ready, and we'll let you know when we are ready for you two." Both bottoms walked into the bed room. You could hear some house music, and then the light changed to sort of a bluish color. They tell us to come in and there they both are ass up, wearing jocks. Alessandro has marked a single line on his ass, to indicate how many loads he took tonight. It was so hot. Both bottoms were making out with each other. Both of us tops were naked and then we both started to fuck. I squeezed my dick into my boyfriend and so did Juan to Alessandro. "OH FUCK!" As Juan squeezed into Alessandro. I was so turned on watching his dick get covered in my cum. "Oh babe you're cock is so hard inisde me" my boyfriend said to me as he moaned from me fucking him. "Cum in me baby, I want your cum so bad." 

"You can use my ass anytime you want to" Alessandro said to Juan as he fucked him harder and hard "I never say no to any man" "FUCK" Juan said as he fucked harder and harder. "Cmon, use me like a whore" Alessandro said and Juan fucked any harder "OH FUCK YEAH I AM GONNA CUM." And then I started feel my balls drain "FUCK BABY, I AM CUMMING IN YOU BABE!!" We started to clean up and then my boyfriend asked Alessandro "When did you get the first load?" "Uhhh when we were at the bar." "Really? When? When I got drinks and went to the bathroom?" "Oh maybe it was before we met." I couldn't tell if my boyfriend suspected anything or if it was all in my head. As we headed out for the night, started to leave. And then he said "No wait!" "Grab this. Take your dish please! You keep forgetting to get it." Alessandro telling me to grab my boyfriend's dish he brought over for a pot luck. The other two wait in the hallway and I walked back to the kitchen. He pretended to go through the kitchen cupboards to buy time "Am I still your baby?" he asked quiet enough nobody else could hear "well I mean" "No, I wannabe your baby. Treat me like a whore. I'm your slut - OH HERE it is" as he hands me the dish. "You can fuck my ass anytime you want to." "Okay, thanks for the dish, have a good night" I said horned as fuck again as I walked out of the apartment.

The next few days, I tried hard to forget it. I was hoping Alessandro was too. I felt it was all too risky. Especially the way he would signal to me when my boyfriend was around. And what's up with him insisting that I call him baby? I couldn't help it though. I was so turned on. I get a text message "I want to see you." It was from an unrecognized contact. "It's me. Alessandro" followed by a picture of his ass bent over filled with cum. "Oh, it's you?" I responded back, worried about him texting me. If my boyfriend finds this, I will get caught. "What are you doing texting me here?"  "I'm coming over. My ass is filled with cum. I want you to fuck me on your guy's bed." "What the fuck??? No." "Babe, let me up. I'm downstairs." followed by another text "I know he's not home. We got time. He just texted me." "Fuck, you shouldn't be here!" "Let me up babe, my ass is leaking. 

I buzzed him in and my cock was so hard. He got up to me place and I open the door for him. He walked into the apartment and we kissed each other as the door closed. "I missed you so bad baby" "I miss you too!" "Yeah, you miss me baby??""Yeah I did." "Call me baby!" He demanded as he started to pull my cock out. "Call me baby and I'll be the best slut you will ever use. Don't you want all this cum in my ass all over your dick??" "Ok baby" I relectently agreed. He lead me into the bedroom  where he lead me on the bed. We kissed some more while we got naked. He was now naked wearing a jock and we repositioned some pillows while he laid on his back with his legs spread open. "I wanna show you what a slut you are." We got closer to him and kissed him while i positioned my dick up his ass. It was so loose and filled with cum. His legs up in the air as I kept fucking him. It was so easy to enter him. "Oh baby, I am a slut for you. Give me your cum. I am your side pussy baby" "You're such a whore" "Can I be your whore baby" "Yes baby you're now my whore" "Oh baby!" as he grabbed my face and started kissing more. I fucked harder and harder. Harder and harder. It was so wet. And then "FUCK I'M GONNA CUM!!". Shot, shot, and one more shot.  "Aww baby you fuck me so good!" 

As he got his clothes together, he mentioned "He's suspicious by the way." "WHAT???" "Yeah, I can tell. He keeps asking questions." "Like what kind of questions." "Like when I screwed up and said I got the first load in the bar." "Well, how does that affect me??" "I dunno, but I think he figured it out." I was panicking. Ahh I knew this would blow up in my face. "It's okay baby. I don't care, I wanna see you more," he pleaded. "I wanna be the biggest whore ever for you. I'm serious. I take loads all the time. My ass is always loaded for you."

After Alessandro left the apartment, I realized his smell had been lingering in the apartment. "Fuck." I tried to fan it away, did everything possible to mask the smell. Another thing I was either too paranoid about, or he could smell him.

A couple days later after coming home from work, I was welcomed with a big surprise. I walked into the bedroom to see the boyfriend bent over, wearing a jock and a mask. "Damn baby, this is hot!" I started to pull down my pants "Yeah fuck I love this!". "I knew it! I knew you were into this!" "Wh what do you mean?" "I know you're cheating on me!!" "No, baby, I'm not." "LIES!" and he took off his mask. "What do you like about those guys?" he asked as he turned around on the bed. "I don't know what you're talking about." "Dude, just be upfront. I know what you do!" Silence. Blood pumping. Shame. "FUCK FUCK FUCK" I thought in my head. Then he got on his back and lifted his legs up in the air. Then he starts to push. Push a little more, and then cum flowed out of his ass. 'I'm gonna start cum dumping for men. If being a cumdump will keep this relationship together. Plus I wanna take more loads." More silence. "Now, if you don't mind. I have a guy coming up."  I could hear someone walking up the stairs and then a knock on the door. A short, stocky guy was at the door. "Uhmm" he looked awkward when I opened the door. "He's in the the room." My boyfriend was bent over waiting to take some loads. The man walked into the bedroom and then closed the door. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 2

• 5 months later...

Good start of a hopefully longer story from you…and I’m getting metal when my mind is trying to pick up the possible open ends your cliff hanger end  so brilliantly provoked instantly….

Please, mate, post soon another chapter!

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 7/20/2022 at 5:03 AM, justsexnowatl said:

These kind of posts make me consider dating again. Everyone gets what they want and need 🐷

Yeah, there is nothing hotter than a man who gets off on your being a slut. My late husband used to let me sleep in on Saturday's while he lined up guys on Craigslist and the apps to fuck me all afternoon. He loved watching them breed me and fucking a cummy hole when they were done. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...