A question re gay community

Chuckybb

For some time I have tried to find out if there are any gay s/m communities that abide strictly with the dominant and submissive roles.  For example, as a total bareback submissive I will always concede to any top and my objective is then to receive their load anally.  This is regardless of whether I find them attractive or indeed have seen what they look like.  I have submitted to many partners anally and taken multiple loads without any idea of what they look like.  Ultimately I like and desire to be dominated anally.  Forcefully.  I have experienced in a few bath houses what can only be described as rape as I was held down and forcefully fucked.  However I do not see this as rape.  I see it as compliance or corrections if I wasn't doing what the top wanted.  Are there any communities where you must completely comply with the wishes of the dominant partner or partners? The hierarchy of a gay community appeals to me.  I know where I would fit in.  At the bottom of the food chain to be fucked at will by the dominants.  Anyone have any experience of this? 

• rawTOP changed the title to A question re gay community
  • 4 months later...