Visiting Atlanta Black Pride Cumdump

jhbfbm

Hi All,

European traveller here, who has been to DC Black Pride a couple of years ago and is considering visiting Atlanta Black Pride this year. Just wanted to know if a white guy will get some attention as well or if it's rather Black on Black action?

I have no racial hangups and am considering looking for loads at the following places:

- Host hotel

- Red Roof Inn+ (will book a night (or two) there depending on the outcome of the first night)

- Flex Baths

- Tokyo Valentino

Does anyone have any recommendations for a caucasian cumdump who's visiting Atlanta during that time of the year?

Many thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

realistically it will probably depend on how your white ass compares to all the big black bubble ass available that weekend 🙂  everyone talks about BBC all the time, but there are SO MANY black bottoms with those stereotypical huge bubble asses I love to smother myself in before fucking.  I'm usually out of town over Labor Day (and will be this year), but a few years ago I was in town and went out to the Eagle in some leather gear...it was about 95% black guys, but I can tell you from experience - a white guy can get some action that weekend for sure!  I love interracial, and I love groups, and there is no shortage in Atlanta!!  those locations you listed are good!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

realistically it will probably depend on how your white ass compares to all the big black bubble ass available that weekend 🙂  everyone talks about BBC all the time, but there are SO MANY black bottoms with those stereotypical huge bubble asses I love to smother myself in before fucking.  I'm usually out of town over Labor Day (and will be this year), but a few years ago I was in town and went out to the Eagle in some leather gear...it was about 95% black guys, but I can tell you from experience - a white guy can get some action that weekend for sure!  I love interracial, and I love groups, and there is no shortage in Atlanta!!  those locations you listed are good!

woof