How many here like to be rimmed?

I am a very much cum dump and love to get as many loads as possible. I take on average around 1,000 loads per year. Some days I go as high 15-16, some other days, well, it's pretty dry... One thing however I love is getting rimmed. I never get tired of being rimmed. Being in a sling with a cock in my mouth and a tongue in my hole drives me ballistic. Add some weed and poppers to the mix and I will let loose my hole to the point where taking a fist is possible without much of a lube. But what I am really after is that feeling of the tongue on and in my hole. To feel the face of the man burried deep drives me cray. Am I the odd one here?

I'm not into being rimmed, but I love to rim. I could honestly spend hours eating arse. I love having my cock down a guy's (or woman's, or trans person's) throat and my tongue buried in his hole. Licking around the lips, probing a little deeper, before I fuck my tongue in and out while they moan and squirm with pleasure. I love getting a bottom nice and sloppy this way before a long fuck session.

3 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

I am a very much cum dump and love to get as many loads as possible. I take on average around 1,000 loads per year. Some days I go as high 15-16, some other days, well, it's pretty dry... One thing however I love is getting rimmed. I never get tired of being rimmed. Being in a sling with a cock in my mouth and a tongue in my hole drives me ballistic. Add some weed and poppers to the mix and I will let loose my hole to the point where taking a fist is possible without much of a lube. But what I am really after is that feeling of the tongue on and in my hole. To feel the face of the man burried deep drives me cray. Am I the odd one here?

I am the yin to your yang. I 😍😍😍 eating out a cumhole, especially when the cum is from other men. (I will eat mine out, but I prefer to eat other men's cum out.) About the only thing better than a preloaded hole is one that is overflowing with loads! I could definitely have an "arrangement" with a bottom who regularly brought me a cumhole to enjoy....

1 hour ago, MadnessNZ said:

I'm not into being rimmed, but I love to rim. I could honestly spend hours eating arse. (snip) Licking around the lips, probing a little deeper, before I fuck my tongue in and out while they moan and squirm with pleasure. I love getting a bottom nice and sloppy this way before a long fuck session.

This pretty much describes me quite well. As a general rule, the hairier the hole, the more I get into eating it. But a smooth cumhole supersedes an unloaded hairy hole EVERY day of the week! And the more the bottom moans and squirms and lets me know he's enjoying what I'm doing, the longer I'll keep doing it!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fillitup57 said:

who doesn't /

I've been with guys who don't, or at least it tends to make them lose their erection.  I love both rimming and being rimmed, though love rimming just a little bit more - having a top man order me to eat his ass drives me NUTS! In a good way, of course.