How many here like to be rimmed?

it's not up to me whether im rimmed or not. when i offer my charged hole to a DOM it's up to HIM how its used. If he wants to open it up by rimming me first and lubing it with his spit thats hot. i love MEN who are into hole. For me i love sucking hole as much as cock esp if its got a charged load in it. I consider it one of the most submissive acts up there with being fisted and it keeps my mind focused on what i am.. but if they want to eat mine that's hot too. its not my choice now is it?

• Piggy 1

35 minutes ago, faggotsub said:

it's not up to me whether im rimmed or not. when i offer my charged hole to a DOM it's up to HIM how its used. If he wants to open it up by rimming me first and lubing it with his spit thats hot. i love MEN who are into hole. For me i love sucking hole as much as cock esp if its got a charged load in it. I consider it one of the most submissive acts up there with being fisted and it keeps my mind focused on what i am.. but if they want to eat mine that's hot too. its not my choice now is it?

Your comment is not aligned with the question / topic. The question is if you enjoy / like being rimmed. It is not a question if you have a choice. Because you always have a choice. The question is if you enjoy it or not. Because I met a few men in my life who are not that crazy about being rimmed. So that´s that...

Edited by EuRawBottom
typos

14 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

This pretty much describes me quite well. As a general rule, the hairier the hole, the more I get into eating it

This pretty much proves we're related - possibly twins !!!  You already said everything I could .....  

• Like 2

My hole is lightly hairy & it drives me wild getting rimmed before getting fucked, make me nice & wet & then line your hard cock up & slide inside roughly & pump me full of cum > damn whats not to like more then getting rimmed i love getting felched too. Had it one time with a guy in the bushes he kept fucking loads inside me & then he felched me & then fucked another load inside me, he must have used & dumped his cum in me 3-4 times. IT WAS SO HOT !

I LOVE getting rimmed.  My hole opens up and gets So HUNGRY!  It like poppers for me.  …and if you eat my cummy hole after, I go from cumdump to ravenous, insatiable cumdump on a quest to replace the loads you just ate out of me!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

Being eaten pushes all of my buttons and makes me beg to be fucked.

I love eating a squeaky clean, smooth hole.

Same here.... rim my ass, fill me up and rim me again for cleanup. If I have to rim myself, I too prefer a clean smooth hole...

Gentlemen, I’m happy to remind you that I have won a gold medal 🥇 at every Wolrdwide International 7-continents Rimming Contest during the last 23 years.  Many competitors have tried to unseat me … and seed me … but no one has come close.  

Seriously, it’s my favorite thing to do - and I’m damned good at it.  I don’t just lick the crack and hole.  That’s only the start.  My duty when I eat your ass is to slowly open you up and get you to relax. Whether it’s with my tongue, my fingers, my dick, toys or a speculum, I want your hole to open up and relax.  I want your lips to get swollen and puffy. I want to snake my my tongue into your hole, I want to reach the pink inside of your ass.  I want to be able to flick the tip of my tongue and reach nerve endings you never realized you had. I don’t want to just simply make your eyes roll back in your head; I want your eyes to spin while I am servicing your ass.

And then … I’ll climb on top and fuck you!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

Gentlemen, I’m happy to remind you that I have won a gold medal 🥇 at every Wolrdwide International 7-continents Rimming Contest during the last 23 years.  Many competitors have tried to unseat me … and seed me … but no one has come close.  

Seriously, it’s my favorite thing to do - and I’m damned good at it.  I don’t just lick the crack and hole.  That’s only the start.  My duty when I eat your ass is to slowly open you up and get you to relax. Whether it’s with my tongue, my fingers, my dick, toys or a speculum, I want your hole to open up and relax.  I want your lips to get swollen and puffy. I want to snake my my tongue into your hole, I want to reach the pink inside of your ass.  I want to be able to flick the tip of my tongue and reach nerve endings you never realized you had. I don’t want to just simply make your eyes roll back in your head; I want your eyes to spin while I am servicing your ass.

I would let you do everything and anything you wanted! If you were closer I would have you here now!

• Piggy 1

3 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

<looks around for sign up sheet>

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1