How many here like to be rimmed?

I absolutely love being rimmed, and the best part is that my husband loves to eat my pussy. It’s not my thing to do to him and only do it on very rare occasions when he pushes my head back there. 

My favorite way is to be on top in a 69 position. Sit and grind on his face until he gets worked up. Then bend over and suck his cock until he feeds me his load. It’s perfect since we both get what we really need/want.

kisses!

The best part about rimming a hole is the gut wetness or with some men the flow of gut juices that are produced by hungry holes!! The stink of a ripe, sweaty and gut dripping set of asslips while my mouth, tongue and saliva slurp, suck and probe into and around a man's ass lips is so meat hardening.  It's a good preamble for a hard fuck and gets the man primed for almost anything!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

I LOVE to rim and get rimmed!  NO rim seats, prefer full on ass/mouth.  A sweaty, musky ass makes my mouth water.  Been known to rim guys to climax, so I've earned the nickname RIMBO!  Freakishly long tongue and I know how to use it.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, partying.hard said:

Gentlemen, I’m happy to remind you that I have won a gold medal 🥇 at every Wolrdwide International 7-continents Rimming Contest during the last 23 years.  Many competitors have tried to unseat me … and seed me … but no one has come close.  

Seriously, it’s my favorite thing to do - and I’m damned good at it.  I don’t just lick the crack and hole.  That’s only the start.  My duty when I eat your ass is to slowly open you up and get you to relax. Whether it’s with my tongue, my fingers, my dick, toys or a speculum, I want your hole to open up and relax.  I want your lips to get swollen and puffy. I want to snake my my tongue into your hole, I want to reach the pink inside of your ass.  I want to be able to flick the tip of my tongue and reach nerve endings you never realized you had. I don’t want to just simply make your eyes roll back in your head; I want your eyes to spin while I am servicing your ass.

And then … I’ll climb on top and fuck you!

Oh wow I’m your to enjoy. Please cum and give me that full service! 

6 hours ago, TopPigBB said:

The best part about rimming a hole is the gut wetness or with some men the flow of gut juices that are produced by hungry holes!! The stink of a ripe, sweaty and gut dripping set of asslips while my mouth, tongue and saliva slurp, suck and probe into and around a man's ass lips is so meat hardening.  It's a good preamble for a hard fuck and gets the man primed for almost anything!

FFuck @TopPigBB now you really have my asslips twitching and my ass juices and slime going into overdrive 🐷

I love rimming as much as I love fucking.  For me it not only prepares the bottom by loosening up and lubricating their hole with my saliva but its also a huge turn on fore me that gets me extra hard.  I also prefer a hairy hole. So masculine and a mans ass hair feels so good on my raw dick

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marlin said:

I love rimming as much as I love fucking.  For me it not only prepares the bottom by loosening up and lubricating their hole with my saliva but its also a huge turn on fore me that gets me extra hard.  I also prefer a hairy hole. So masculine and a mans ass hair feels so good on my raw dick

My hole is hungry for raw dick but is frustratingly tight, a good rimming really helps me to open up and trigger an intense desire to get pounded balls deep.

On 7/19/2022 at 4:11 PM, MadnessNZ said:

I'm not into being rimmed, but I love to rim. I could honestly spend hours eating arse. I love having my cock down a guy's (or woman's, or trans person's) throat and my tongue buried in his hole. Licking around the lips, probing a little deeper, before I fuck my tongue in and out while they moan and squirm with pleasure. I love getting a bottom nice and sloppy this way before a long fuck session.

FUCK! You have me pounding my dick. I'd love to suck your perfectly shaped dick while you tongue fuck my hole, getting it ready for a nice long, wet fuck. I'd be begging for your sperm by then for sure. 

I had a dude over yesterday that shot his load in my ass 30 seconds after he pushed his dick in me, but the ass eating he gave me before made it well worth it. I'm also a fan of dudes who eat loads out of my ass.