Surfer Dude's A Pig

Sfmike64

• 3 weeks later...

PART 4

Josh got on his knees, acting as fluffier to the rest of the guys while his Dad bred the faggot. He was jealous, but he knew this wasn’t about him. All he had to do was ask and Mike would breed his cunt. Besides, he wanted to watch Matt fuck Adam again. Josh loved watching his sexy brother fuck anyone, but especially little pigs like Adam that he brought home from the beach.

The others were arrayed in front of Josh so he could take turns sucking their dicks, while they waited for Mike to breed the cumdump. Ben really got into fucking Josh’s face, grabbing him by the ears and holding the sexy blonde’s mouth all the way to the root, listening to his boyfriend gag got Ben even harder. Ben leaned down and whispered in his lover’s ear “You want my cock you little whore? You really want your Dad to fuck you don’t you, faggot. I know.” Josh just moaned louder while he face was roughly fucked. After Ben let him up for air, Dan grabbed him by his hair and said “breathe, cunt,” then shoved his fat cock all the way into Josh’s that. The guys were all hard again, and using Josh’s face hole to keep their cocks lubed up so they could take another turn breeding the beach whore.

Josh could hear the dirty talk by his father (oh how many times he’d heard that sexy voice in his ear asking if he wanted Daddy’s load) and Adam. “Come on boy, tell me how much you want my cock, you little faggot.” Adam just moaned and begged without really forming words. His brain was scrambled by the drugs and the raping his hole was getting. Mike fully intended that his cunt was going to be dripping loads by the time they were done with him. He stopped whispering and slapped Adam across the face, hard, knocking him out of his drug and cock induced stupor.

“Tell me what you want, faggot! I wanna hear it, or no more cock for you.”

Adam moaned as Mike’s cock was quickly removed from his hole, and he got his wits about him from the slap. “Please sir! I need your load, sir! Please breed me, Daddy! My pussy needs to be used by real men! I want you all to rape your loads into my cunt and turn it into a gaping hole. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase.” The last word turned into a moan as Mike shoved his cock back inside the fag’s hole.

“That’s better faggot. You want this load of Daddy jizz?”

“Fuck yes, sir! Please give me all your loads. I can’t get enough cock in my hole.” Deep in Adam’s brain he briefly wondered where all of these dirty thoughts were coming from, then the drugs took over again and simply screamed “COCK” in his brain, obliterating any other thoughts or concepts.

Mike sped up and dumped another load in the fag a few minutes later, holding his cock all the way inside the gaping cumdump while he loaded it up with Daddy jizz. When he was finished, he grabbed Adam’s face in his hand and spat right between his eyes, the loogie dripping down the side of the boy’s nose and into his eye. Adam just moaned louder and managed to form a few words. “Thank you Daddy! Thank you for breeding my pussy!”

Mike laughed and pulled his cock out of the hole, which caused it to drip fresh jizz all down the boy’s furry taint, moving up toward the boy’s face so it could be cleaned off properly. He reached up and scooped up the rest of the spittle and pushed it into Adam’s mouth which made the boy moan loudly again.

After Mike, Dan and Brian each took a turn mounting the greedy little fuck pig. Every time a cock was removed from his gaping cunt, he would whimper like a puppy that had been kicked. But that whimper was quickly replaced by long, deep, guttural moans begging the owner of the cock to rape him.  and dumped loads in his pussy. Each one fucked the boy hard, using his cunt just as intended, as a fucking fag hole.

Then it was Ben’s turn. He pulled his cock out of Josh’s gaping mouth and hopped up on the bed. Adam’s cock was so well fucked that it wasn’t even closing. Adam didn’t know this, but Ben was one of those guys who could piss while his cock was completely hard. Ben got an evil grin on his face and rested his cock head at Adam’s gaping hole and spat in his face again.

“Hey faggot. You want something more than cum? You want a load of piss in your pussy?” The other guys all laughed, they’d seen Ben do this party trick before, and bottom boys always loved it, especially when they’d been partying. Adam just moaned some more and they all laughed.

“I’m gonna take that as a yes, fag boy.” He shut his eyes and concentrated and in a few seconds piss started to flow out of his cock head and into Adam’s gaping cunt. He quickly slid the whole cock inside the boy and held it there while he unloaded a large load of chem piss inside Adam’s hole. The boy moaned as he felt his ass expand with the load of piss, then he suddenly stopped moaning as he felt the chems in the piss shoot him higher then he’d ever been. Ben just spat in his face again and said “how’s it feel to be a real man’s urinal, fag boy?”

Adam paused, his brain a scramble of chems and lust and said “Warm. Really warm.” They all laughed at his reaction and Ben grabbed Adam and picked him up while his dick was inside Adam’s cunt. “Come on, pig you’re not making any more of a mess of my bed.”

He put his arms around Adam’s back and walked into the bathroom with a little bit of piss dripping down both of their legs. Ben quickly pulled Adam off his cock and laid him down in the bathtub, with his ass in the air and said “don’t move, boy. Let all that piss get absorbed into your cunt. Hey guys, come in here and use the urinal.”

The rest of them laughed and trooped into the bathroom one by one, each one of them pissed all over Adam while he knelt in the tub with his ass in the air. Mike and Matt both shoved their cocks into his gaping hole and filled him with more piss. So much so that when Matt was done, the piss was streaming all over Adam’s body. Matt just slapped his ass and said “OK, fag, let it all out now. We’re gonna clean you off a little so you don’t smell quite so much like the john at the beach.” Both Mike and Matt’s piss loads got Adam even higher and he couldn’t focus his eyes or really speak. Matt grabbed him under the arms and bent him at the waist so he could let the piss out of his hole, shoving his cock in the boy’s mouth to keep him preoccupied. Once his hole was drained of piss, Matt turned the shower on cold which woke Adam from his drug stupor with the sudden blast of cold water.

“Wash your filthy cumdump boy. But don’t let any of that cum out of your hole. Adam quickly rinsed off and Matt threw a towel at him and said “come back in the bedroom, we’re not done with you yet.”

Adam went back I the bedroom and Mike and his pig buddies were getting dressed. Mike walked over and grabbed the still disoriented Adam and pulled him in for a deep kiss, slipping his hand behind to play with Adam’s cunt. He growled in Adam’s ear and whispered “I can’t wait to see how many loads you can take tonight. Matt, Ben and Josh are pigs. Hope you can keep up.” Then he smiled and spat in Adam’s face again, grabbing the spittle and pushing it into the boy’s mouth, which elicited a moan from Adam.

As he was leaving the bedroom, Mike said “call me later Matt…..wanna see if you’re still using this whore. I’ll want sloppy 30ths later on.” They all laughed and Matt replied “I’m sure we will be, Dad. He’s spun as fuck and seems to need more breedings, don’t you faggot?” Adam grinned and just said “yes, sir!”

Josh and Ben were making out on the bed and Matt pushed Adam onto the bed on his back and lifted his furry legs in the air. He whispered in Adam’s ear “You ready for another surfer boy load, faggot? You want my fucking babies inside you knocking up your hole?” Adam had reverted back to just moaning and incoherently begging for cock. The words might’ve been “please fuck me harder” but they sounded like gibberish.

Matt mounted Adam’s cunt and quickly slid his rod back inside. The boy’s hole was juicy, and dripping with all of the cum and piss loads he’d been given so far. Matt could barely feel the sides, so he didn’t hesitate. He just slid his entire long, thick uncut dick all the way inside the boy with one push. Adam didn’t even notice, he just kept moaning while Josh kept his mouth full of cock. Josh was making out with Ben while Adam kept his cock hard with his fag mouth.

Matt slowly fucked Adam pinching his tits and playing with his nuts as he slowly fucked the boy’s cunt. After a few minutes of fucking he suddenly got an idea.

“Hey Josh. What say we take this fag to the baths? I think he needs to get spun again and take some more cocks.”

Josh and Ben laughed and said “fuck yeah.” It was getting to be early evening and it was Friday night after all. There would be some good after work married loads for the boy to take in his pussy.

“Go grab the plug. The big one. Let’s plug this faggot and show him a real good time.”

He slowly pulled his cock out of Adam’s hole and left his ass in the air so that none of the precious sperm would drip out.

Josh scampered back into the room, licking the large black butt plug. “This the one you want, big brother?” Ben just rolled his eyes. At the beginning, competing with Matt was difficult, but he quickly figured out where he fit into this twisted pig family, and it made him and his cock very happy.

Matt laughed and grabbed it from his brother’s hand, pulling his face in to give him a deep kiss.

“That’s the one baby brother. You want to do the honors?”

“Of course I do.” With that he slipped his fingers into Adam’s hole, pulling out some of the semen that was there so he could lube up the plug. Then he quickly grabbed the plug and shoved the whole thing in Adam’s hole, causing the fag to yelp loudly. He was still pretty out of it, and didn’t entirely know what was going on, but his ass felt full so as soon as he got used to it, he just sighed and said “FUCK ME.”

Ben, Josh and Matt all laughed again and helped Adam up and out of the bed. They all took turns taking a quick shower to get rid of all the sweat and piss, then slipped jocks and gym shorts on and went out to Matt’s van for the ride to the baths.

Ben and Matt sat up front while Adam and Josh laid in the back on the mattress, surrounded by Matt’s board, wet suit and other gear, with Adam nursing on Josh’s cock while Josh played with the plug in his hole.

“You are gonna fucking love the baths, faggot. You ever been before?”

Adam was so high, he still couldn’t form words but he nodded no.

“Your cunt’s gonna love it.” Then he kissed Adam deeply while Matt and Ben drove on to take Adam’s cumdump to the next level.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 20
  • Thanks 2

On 7/27/2022 at 8:04 AM, HunkeBBBotm said:

Oh to be independently wealthy where you could spend all your time just being a depraved slutty fucking bareback cunt. Travel all over the country soaking up all that beautiful cock and ass that’s spread all over the country and world with a home base in cali. Fuck that would be sweet. I can fantasize. Anybody else fantasize about such things?

I can but who likes older bb bTTm sluTs?

where to go?

• 2 weeks later...

Part 5

(Programming note: I’m switching the POV to first person and will write the next section or two in the first person from Adam’s point of view. Hope that isn't confusing.)

Josh kept playing with my hole while we made out in the back of Matt’s van. Every so often, he would tap the end of the huge butt plug that was stretching my ass open like never before. Every time I would moan deeply. My brain was kind of scrambled by the drugs and the intense lust I was feeling. The plug felt good but I wanted more cock. My brain was consumed by the desire to get fucked again and again. After a while, we stopped and the side door of the van opened. Josh gave the butt plug in my cunt one last thumping and we rearranged what little clothing we were wearing so we could get out.

Matt and Ben grinned at us and Matt said “you ready faggot?” I got out of the van and we were in a small parking lot behind a four story brick building in a part of town I did not know. Matt didn’t wait for me to respond, he just grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet and out of the van. I was pretty unsteady on my feet from all of the drugs, so he held onto me so I didn’t lose my balance. I grabbed him around the waist and looked up into his face, which was grinning down at me.

“Come on buddy boy. We’re gonna have some fun with you tonight!” The others just laughed and Josh jumped out of the van, holding onto Ben, reaching up to give him a quick kiss. I realized that I needed more pressure on my ass, so I started to reach into my shorts to touch  the butt plug which was still deeply lodged in my hole. Matt saw what I was about to do and swatted my hand away.”

“Bad faggot. Don’t touch the plug. Leave your pussy filled up. You’ll thank me later.”

We walked to the nondescript door, Matt pressed a button and the door buzzed open. We all filed inside and we entered a small lobby with a window. Matt walked up and started conversing with the guy in the office, laughing and making jokes I couldn’t hear. The man in the back was handsome, in his 20s with a scruffy beard, hairy chest and no shirt on. He took Matt’s credit card and handed him back four keys, that I later found out were for our room and several lockers.

Matt grabbed me and steered me toward the next door, which also buzzed open, and we entered the club. Loud house music was playing and we quickly found the large sling room that Matt had rented. I was still confused about what was going on, the drugs and my overwhelming need for cock meant I couldn’t really focus on much except my hole. I kept trying to touch the plug in my ass but one of the others would swat my hand away. We arrived at a door that said 101 on it, and was right across from a large shower area, sauna, steam room and hot tub. Matt opened the door and we all went inside. The guys quickly undressed me and I instinctively reached around again to play with the buttplug in my ass. This time Josh slapped my hand away and grinned. “Christ, faggot. Wait.”

He grabbed my clothes and he and Ben briefly disappeared. When they came back a moment or two later, they both had towels wrapped around their waists, and Josh handed me a key. They all put their phones and, I later found out, my phone in a small locker in the room that Matt locked with his key.

“That’s your locker key, faggot. But you won’t need it until you leave. Which won’t be for hours.”

He reached over and put the elastic band around my upper arm, and pushed me back onto the bed. When I hit the mattress, the buttplug rubbed my prostate and made me moan, which elicited laughter from them. The room was dimly lit with a large flat screen TV playing bareback pro on one wall and a sling in the middle. I had heard of slings before but had never seen one, let alone gotten fucked in one. That was about to change.

Josh said “Hey Matt, is Kevin gonna join us for some fun with the boy on his break? Might as well invite the staff to use our cumdump."

They all laughed, and Matt said that Kevin (who I assumed was the hot man behind the window  at the entrance) would be joining us later when his shift was over. “He’s also got some good shit for us.” Matt grinned and held up a small zippered pouch. “Gotta replenish our supplies.”

He quickly held up four more loaded syringes and handed one to Josh and one to Ben. Then Matt pulled me up and pushed me toward the sling. I looked at him, confused, not understanding what I was supposed to do. He just laughed and said “lean back and I’ll help you up there.” I leaned back in the sling, he helped me into the leather seat and quickly secured my legs in the stirrups.

I heard a sound and realized that Josh and Ben had both done their slams, the arm bands clicked off and both of them started to cough. Matt grinned at Josh and Ben who were making out on the bed, lost in each other, then he tied both of our arms off and inserted the needle into my arm. “Don’t move. OK?” I nodded and my heart started to race in anticipation of what was about to happen. He pulled back and got a register of blood on mine and then on his. He pushed the plunger down on his rig, then mine and reached over the release the band on my arm and then his, and when he put his arm in the air, I followed.

My brain went into overdrive as the strong slam hit me hard. I started to cough and could feel my ass muscles pulling the buttplug in as far as it could possibly go. Matt leaned over and started to kiss me hard on the mouth. “Can’t wait to fuck you up some more and watch the rest of the guys in here use your pussy. You want that, Adam?”

I grinned like a lunatic, nodded and said “I want it so bad, Matt. Please. Put your cock inside me.”

Matt laughed and said “soon, boy. Don’t worry your hole is going to be dripping cum.”

He reached over to the small pouch and pulled out a pill bottle, handing yellow pills to both Ben and Josh and took one himself. He popped the pill in his mouth and took a swig of water from a bottle on the table, handing the bottle to the others. They both laughed and swallowed the pill, stroking their cocks so they got hard.

“Take that boner pill, guys. Let’s get this pig some loads. What do you say?”

With that, Matt opened the door so people in the hallway could see my big hairy ass in the sling. The sling faced the doorway, so if you were in it, everyone could see when they walked by. I kept reaching down to push the plug further into my ass with my right hand, absently playing with my nipples with the left.

Ben and Josh were making out on the bed, while Matt watched both of them and me, slowly stroking his huge, uncut cock. After a few minutes of relaxing and getting into our slams, I noticed a couple of men skittishly walking past the door. Then a man barely covering his crotch with the tiny bathhouse towel looked in and grinned. He was a tall muscular man, covered in dark hair with a buzz cut and a trim beard. I wanted him inside me more than anything I’d ever wanted before.

“You boys got this faggot fucked up.” He could see a tiny drop of blood in the crook of my arm.  “Playing darts? Naughty, naughty.”

Matt laughed and said “You’re just mad because you didn’t get to watch me slam him into the stratosphere.”

He laughed and said “you’re right about that. How many loads are in his cunt now?”

“I dunno, seven or eight. Our dad fucked him earlier at our apartment.”

“Wait. What? Your Dad? FUUUUUUCK that’s hot.”

Matt laughed and said “we get that a lot. That’s my brother Josh over there and his boyfriend Ben.”

Josh looked up from sucking Ben’s cock with lust in his eyes. “Hey man, you’re fucking hot. Take off that damn towel. Wanna see your cock.”

The guy walked into the room and removed the towel to show off a very thick, uncut cock that was held in place by a thick metal ball stretcher and had a thick ring going through the head of his cock.  Josh whistled and said “that’s gonna look good buried in his fagdump. You wanna be his first bathhouse load? He’s never been here before. We thought we should show him an extra good time.”

The guy laughed and said “sure, that sounds like a good plan. If we’re lucky I got 3-4 loads in me. I’m Pete.”

Matt stood up and grabbed Pete by the neck and kissed him deeply. “Nice to meet ya, I’m Matt and the pig is….well, he’s a fag. Basically just a hole. You can call him faggot or cunt.”

For some reason, the way they were talking about me like I wasn’t in the room really turned me on, but my cock was shriveled up to nothing. If I wasn’t high I would be rock hard, but I was spun out of my head, and only wanted Pete’s dick (and every dick on the earth) inside me. I moaned and said “come on, man, stick your cock in my hole. I need more!”

Matt laughed and said “see? He’s just a fucking fag hole. Go ahead and fuck him. Be sure to give him your load if you wanna shoot. All loads in his cunt.”

Pete smiled and said “deal.” He walked over to the sling and touched the plug in my hole which made me moan loudly. “Damn this fag sure is noisy. Why don’t one of you plug his mouth cunt while I unplug his ass.” Matt stood up and slapped my face hard a couple times before he put his thick, floppy surfer dude cock in my mouth. I was in heaven. It quickly got fully hard but his foreskin still had some ass juice, jizz and piss under it which I greedily slurped.

Suddenly, Pete grabbed the plug in my ass and yanked it out, dropping it on the table next to the sling. I gasped at the sudden emptiness in my ass and started to moan again, which caused Pete to slap my face this time. “Shut the fuck up, faggot. You want this cock?”

“Yes sir! Please sir! Please breed my pussy!”

All four of them laughed and Pete said “good little fagdump.” He spit in his hand, and lubed up his fat cock and quickly sank the entire length of it into my asshole. I moaned loudly as he buried his cock inside me. Ben and Josh were watching Matt and Pete use my holes, playing with each other’s cocks while three other men were standing in the doorway touching their cocks under their towels. I sure hoped they were going to wait their turns and use my holes.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 2

• 5 months later...
On 7/27/2022 at 11:04 AM, HunkeBBBotm said:

Oh to be independently wealthy where you could spend all your time just being a depraved slutty fucking bareback cunt. Travel all over the country soaking up all that beautiful cock and ass that’s spread all over the country and world with a home base in cali. Fuck that would be sweet. I can fantasize. Anybody else fantasize about such things?

That's been one of my fantasies for years!  See a huge hung guy across the country, and fly out to him, with the only reason being, to get his cock and load in me!20170928_032845.thumb.jpg.2e6ace1b6326442ad943881b7e18222b.jpg1596243999690.thumb.jpg.08bc8070d391d8211f8aeeb9473283e0.jpg20180711_003648.thumb.jpg.5137791e1971e342b350a7b22cf7bd16.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 5 weeks later...