Freezing loads tips and cumdump making question

Foutre69

Hi you all, I have started to ask my primary partner to freeze his loads for me. He has never done it and me neither .
Any tips as to how to do it best? What type of container? Single shot storage or add on to the mix over time until used? I guess I could look it up online but I thought I might get better advice here.

I primarily plan on using his frozen cum to lube him up and felch it out of his used hole after I pound him.

On another note, he is not interested in becoming a cumdump. Any suggestions as to how to get him there ? I would love for him to bring back home loads for me to eat out of his manhole. 

Thanks 

13 hours ago, Foutre69 said:

Hi you all, I have started to ask my primary partner to freeze his loads for me. He has never done it and me neither .
Any tips as to how to do it best? What type of container? Single shot storage or add on to the mix over time until used? I guess I could look it up online but I thought I might get better advice here.

I primarily plan on using his frozen cum to lube him up and felch it out of his used hole after I pound him.

On another note, he is not interested in becoming a cumdump. Any suggestions as to how to get him there ? I would love for him to bring back home loads for me to eat out of his manhole. 

Thanks 

No suggestions on the first question, as that's out of my wheelhouse.

But as for the second: He's expressed that he's not comfortable with what you want him to do. It's (possibly) okay to mention it again, periodically, to see if he's changed his mind, but if he hasn't, after a couple of tries, you need to give that up. He's not a pet to be trained; he's an adult who has the capacity to make his own choices. Frankly, I can't think of something more likely to drive a couple apart than one partner nagging the other to do something he's made clear he doesn't want to do.

That's not to say what you want is unreasonable per se; it's just that it's (probably) unreasonable *for him*. Dan Savage refers to this kind of disconnect between one partner's desires and the other partner's limits as "the price of admission". Each of you can set your own price of admission. His may be (at least in part) that you accept he's not going to be a cumdump. Yours might be that he has to agree to be one. But if those are the prices each of you sets, it would be pretty clear neither of you wants to pay the other's price of admission.

You said "he is not interested" in this activity. So you have to decide whether you can accept having a primary partner who won't do that (perhaps coupled with having a secondary partner who WILL indulge that interest for you), OR whether you need a different primary partner. 

• Upvote 3