RIP Backstreet. Now where?

poundland

9 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Please try to convey to us what it was like- it was before my time as an active slut, and I’d love to know what I missed!

I think others have beaten me to it and all they say - and more - is true. The only difference I would say in my experience is that I rarely saw condoms used. What marked out the place in my mind was the complete lack of attitude. It didn’t matter if you were a muscled stud or an older guy with sagging tits, no one really cared about looks or age. And because everyone was there bollock naked - boots or trainers only - you had no idea who or what anyone was. It could be a city banker inside you or a homeless guy who’d scraped together the couple of quid to get in.

There was a sling by the side of the bar and the entrance to the darkroom. You could lie in that and guys would leave their pints on the bar, come over to do the business, then return to their pints to chat about how Chelsea were doing in the league.

The darkroom was almost pitch black where you would grope through a heaving mass of sweating, rutting male flesh. You would eventually find whatever you desired there but it was almost impossible to see whom you were doing it with. Not that anyone cared. At the back of that was another small area - a former urinal and toilet which was totally blacked out. That was the ultimate goal on busy nights.

The Fort was the sleaziest, most depraved venue I’ve ever visited. Few friends admitted they ever went there…but I bumped into quite a few! And yet there was a raw (no pun intended) honesty about the place I’ve found nowhere else. I miss it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/15/2022 at 11:07 PM, RawPlug said:

I think others have beaten me to it and all they say - and more - is true. The only difference I would say in my experience is that I rarely saw condoms used. What marked out the place in my mind was the complete lack of attitude. It didn’t matter if you were a muscled stud or an older guy with sagging tits, no one really cared about looks or age. And because everyone was there bollock naked - boots or trainers only - you had no idea who or what anyone was. It could be a city banker inside you or a homeless guy who’d scraped together the couple of quid to get in.

There was a sling by the side of the bar and the entrance to the darkroom. You could lie in that and guys would leave their pints on the bar, come over to do the business, then return to their pints to chat about how Chelsea were doing in the league.

The darkroom was almost pitch black where you would grope through a heaving mass of sweating, rutting male flesh. You would eventually find whatever you desired there but it was almost impossible to see whom you were doing it with. Not that anyone cared. At the back of that was another small area - a former urinal and toilet which was totally blacked out. That was the ultimate goal on busy nights.

The Fort was the sleaziest, most depraved venue I’ve ever visited. Few friends admitted they ever went there…but I bumped into quite a few! And yet there was a raw (no pun intended) honesty about the place I’ve found nowhere else. I miss it.

I lost my bareback virginity in this vile, stinking dive. It stank of men, sex and piss, and had an edge to it that the more commercial clubs didn't get. The darkroom was just immense - totally black and when you grabbed a cock by mistake that was considered consent. I was 26, pretty cute (!) and I think it was basically a steak thrown to a pack of starving wolves. I crept out something like 20 loads in me (which was surprising, as I'd never barebacked before) and I snuck back every fucking weekend afterwards.