The FuckBoxxx scenes..

Gentleman, I have heard about this scene.. Actually, I saw a documentary on it once. Apparently it's popular in Amsterdam and Berlin. However, I never gave it much thought up until recently. I was chatting with a fellow who had been talking about it with another fellow that seemed interested in trying it. As I thought about this, I started becoming more and more interested, fascinated is more like it. Something about the concept lit a fire inside me and inside my Jewels too!

My question is this guys, 

Have any of you experienced such a scene, either as a top or bottom? 

Of course since it's on my mind and my cock's mind now all day and night, I would Love to get into a FuckBoxxx being bred bare by dozens upon dozens of men without seeing any of them! 🥵 This concept seems more exciting than anything I can imagine and it must feel absolutely incredible for the submissive bottom taking all those multiple anonymous hot raw loads! 🤤

I can at times, also be a Dominant Top so I would also Love to move down the line of FuckBoxxxes taking turns pounding each slut's Fuckhole. 😈 It's just fascinating to me. Now I have to try and locate one home in the US. If not, I guess I'm going to plan a vacation to Amsterdam and Berlin!

Anyways, I would enjoy hearing thoughts, views and opinions on this scene. 

Thank You. 😊

I really want to do it. What really appeals is being able to get comfortable on your back and really relax, while being bred. 

I actually started looking at dates, but I have a few busy months ahead. Another problem is finding somewhere to stay that doesn't cost a fortune.

Once I really get back to being a PROPER cumdump I'm going to do it. I know it's not always good/fair to generalise, but I think it is pretty well known a lot of the Dutch guys are seriously hung, so I'd need to be ready for that.   

They have built these boxes (or very close to them) in the new area at Flex in Cleveland Ohio. You climb in, your ass is outside, straps for your legs. They are very hot!

1 hour ago, LakeErieSub said:

They have built these boxes (or very close to them) in the new area at Flex in Cleveland Ohio. You climb in, your ass is outside, straps for your legs. They are very hot!

When did they install those? Anything else new at flex?

• Piggy 1

14 hours ago, brownsfan8912 said:

When did they install those? Anything else new at flex?

When were you there last? Have you been to the asylum? It's new from around the time of Claw.

Stimmt   das ist in Berlin  sehr beliebt,  ich war auch schon in der Box, sau geil. 

Google Translate: That's right, it's very popular in Berlin, I've been in the box too, it's awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 2:38 PM, SlaveFranz said:

Stimmt   das ist in Berlin  sehr beliebt,  ich war auch schon in der Box, sau geil. 

Google Translate: That's right, it's very popular in Berlin, I've been in the box too, it's awesome.

Different types of guys there?