The FuckBoxxx scenes..

Every cumdump’s fantasy 🤤 is to take countless anon loads. I hate when guys send face pics for a hookup. I’d rather it be anonymous and just see me as a hole to dump your loads in. I know my purpose is to submit to cock. 

6 hours ago, PissPigBrooklyn said:

Damn this sounds really hot. But i cracked up when they said they recommend safe fucking. Give me one of the barebacking stamps. Hell tattoo it on my ass!!!

Exactly! They have to post that for liability purposes. 

Now who the Fuck on Earth is going to enter a FuckBoxxx for a thrill like that and insist safe fucking only, everyone use a condom? 🙄 Answer? Nobody! Practically Everyone going into a FuckBoxxx wants it raw, hot and anonymous! 🥵

2 hours ago, Pozspermgaysex said:

Exactly! They have to post that for liability purposes. 

Now who the Fuck on Earth is going to enter a FuckBoxxx for a thrill like that and insist safe fucking only, everyone use a condom? 🙄 Answer? Nobody! Practically Everyone going into a FuckBoxxx wants it raw, hot and anonymous! 🥵

Just as well! *oink*

13 hours ago, gingerdaddyG said:

Don’t suppose there’s anything like it in the UK? Would love to get strapped in and take all loads! 💦☣️😈

i agree. I think there might be one "box" at a place called the Playroom, but it's in the middle of nowhere. There used to be a place in Blackpool, but they moved into the countryside. I forget where, but it's an odd location and not easy to get to.   

28 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

i agree. I think there might be one "box" at a place called the Playroom, but it's in the middle of nowhere. There used to be a place in Blackpool, but they moved into the countryside. I forget where, but it's an odd location and not easy to get to.   

Rosebay Naturist Campsite near Peterborough?  There was a previous thread about that I think. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sure beats a bath house with just one sling and people waiting for you to vacate so they can use it.  I'd just climb into a "box" until I was dripping cum.

Edited by indynudeguy
sp

1 hour ago, indynudeguy said:

Sure beats a bath house with just one sling and people waiting for you to vacate so they can use it.  I'd just climb into a "box" until I was dripping cum.

To be fair, I would guess most places with these "fuck boxes" only have one or two (so presenting the same problem) - although there are clearly some places where there are a lot of these just lining the walls.

On 7/24/2022 at 7:03 AM, LakeErieSub said:

They have built these boxes (or very close to them) in the new area at Flex in Cleveland Ohio. You climb in, your ass is outside, straps for your legs. They are very hot!

I have used them there.  And the built a wall at the Fukdto parties in Toronto that were the same.

• Like 2