The FuckBoxxx scenes..

Been there in Amsterdam. Unfortunately you can see who will fuck you when you have a flat belly. Most guys like to fuck all the available holes without cumming. That was really disappointing as I really wanted some loads. 

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone - a mate an I are travelling next year - we both mentioned how amazing it would be if we could find a place like in Czech Gay Fantasy. 

And here it is.

We are travelling to Manchester - Cologne - Berlin (for Folsom Europe) and Hamburg - Aug and Sept 2023

Before we go changing flights for a side trip to Amsterdam to experience this and be epic cumdumps, are there any of these venues in the cities we are already going to? 

Also, I checked out their website - it seems like there's one party a month, is that correct? - I assume the venue always has these boxes set up year round - do we have to change our travel plans to be there on the day they advertise.

Thanks a bunch pigs 🥰