Drank my own beer piss for the first time. Fucking loved it

I've been chatting with a remote bud for a while about drinking piss. He says he wants to drink beer and have me swallow all his piss straight from the tap, which sounds incredibly hot.

I decided to give this a go, so I bought myself a 6 pack of Bud Light (in glass bottles), and proceeded to drink them all. After a few hours, with a nice buzz, I took one of the empty bottles and filled it up with warm piss. Proceeded to then drink the whole thing and it was so fucking hot. I then did this two more times. Ended up jerking off and busting a huge load.

The next day I tried it again, but without having been drinking first. The taste was different, more bitter, but still hot. Now I need to drink from my bud's tap.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Welcome to piss play, dude. Men marking each other with piss, drinking each other's piss, sharing piss mouth to mouth - very primal, masculine, intimate. 

• 2 months later...