Team Spirit

Moderator's Note: The first post has no poz fetish, but it shows up in the second. 
Steven was elbow deep in his laundry bag. He was digging around for his jockstrap, but wasn’t having any luck. He was already late for warmups and was standing at his locker buck naked except for his socks. The locker room was empty, and Steven wondered aloud, “Where the hell is my strap!?”  Looking at the clock, he pulled on his shorts, trainers, and a jersey top and, slamming his locker shut, jogged out of the locker room — he’d be going commando today. 

As he jogged from the locker room to the pitch, he could feel his cock flopping in his shorts with each stride. He didn’t mind it, but he knew he’d get shit from his mates. As if on cue, a howl from Jimmy echoed across the field “Whoa ladies, Stevie’s packing today!” The others replied with catcalls and whistles. “Drink it all in, lads — and control yourselves — you wouldn’t want to make it angry!” Steven replied as he laughed at their ribbing, “but seriously, this is the third time my jock’s gone missing in as many weeks! And I lost a pair of socks too!” Steven began stretching — he was behind the others and was playing catch-up. “Seriously, if you guys want to sniff my sweaty gear, just ask — or at least return it when you [banned word] are finished!” His teammates laughed. Then Jimmy chimed in, “you’re not the only victim of the mad sniffer — I’ve had a jockstrap and a pair of socks go missing too.” Before Steven could reply, Antonio and Seb joined in the chorus of those missing gear. Jimmy started to speak when the shrill whistle from coach took focus, and the rest of practice went ahead without any further thought to Steven’s flopping cock or the spate of missing socks and jocks. 

After practice, as the team walked into the locker room, each player stripped down and tossed their kit into their laundry bags before heading to the showers.  

Hot jets of water massaged Steven’s body as he soaped up his junk, “who’s turn is it to buy rounds?”, he asked his mates over the roar of shower heads at full blast. Seb reminded Steven it was his turn to bankroll the boys’ night out. “Shit, you drunks’ll bankrupt me!” Steven toweled off and got dressed. Grabbing his laundry bag, he tossed in in the laundry bin as he and his mates walked out. 

The smell of sweat, mingled with chlorine and the faint odor of piss from the urinals filled the locker room. For Kenny, the locker room attendant, was ever present — the stench of his workplace. He’d wanted to join the team but, despite his athleticism and fitness, he hadn’t made the cut. That was 8 years ago and, now as he neared his 30th birthday, he spent much of his day picking up after twenty year olds. He didn’t really mind. He enjoyed the lads and felt he was part of the team — just not on the pitch.

As he dragged his mop along the tiles, Kenny thought about all the young men who passed through this locker room over the years. A few had gone pro, but most hadn’t — instead trading in their boots for loafers. This season’s team was strong. About half were veterans, and more than a few had a future in sport.

Kenny finished mopping and wiping everything down; all he had left to do was laundry. He walked over to the large canvas wheeled bin with the team’s mesh laundry bags piled high and began to push it down the hall to the large, industrial machines. As he pushed the cart, the pungent aroma of men filled his nostrils — the stink from dozens of sweaty jockstraps, socks, shorts and jerseys made his cock stiffen. He stopped and inhaled deeply.

Grabbing a bag, he pressed it against his face and inhaled again. Not ripe enough. He grabbed another and breathed it in. Again, it smelled like a man, but he knew he would find better. He grabbed a third bag. He buried his nose deep in the mesh abs took in a deep breath. Jackpot.  The stink from sweat was strong, but it was the stench from this lad’s crotch that made him swoon — a musky aroma emanated from the lad’s jockstrap.

He sat down on a bench and opened the bag. As he dug deep for the jock, he pulled out a pair of damp socks — already beginning to stiffen as they dried. The scent was strong and nearly as intoxicating as that of the jockstrap, and he set them aside as he again dug deep into the bag. Grazing the waistband with his fingertips, he grabbed it and pulling it from the bag was hit again by the strong odor of a man’s crutch sweat. He was fully erect now and pressed the mesh pouch of the jockstrap as he pulled out his cock and began to stroke it. This was a keeper. He would add this to his collection — maybe the socks too. He continued to massage his hard uncut cock as he breathed in the boy’s stench.

He was in bliss — his eyes closed as he fantasized about burying his face into the lad’s crotch, instead of just his jockstrap. He was getting close now … 

“What the fuck, Kenny!” 

Steven was standing in the doorway, frozen in shock at the sight of Kenny masturbating with one of his mate’s jockstraps pressed into his nose. 

“Shit, Stevie, it’s not… I’m sorry, it’s …why are you back?” Kenny’s heart was pounding. He fumbled his words, trying to grasp at some explanation that would make this better. He had no words. “I forgot my wallet and came back to get it…what are you doing?” Steven asked incredulously and still in shock.  “I’m sorry, Steven. I know this looks fucked up, and I guess it is, but I couldn’t help myself — please don’t tell.”

Kenny was shaking, he was so embarrassed, but more than that, he was scared what Steven and his teammates might think of him.  Steven dropped to the bench, his head shaking in disbelief, “so it was you? You’re why my kit was going missing?” Steven asked, not waiting for an answer, “I don’t get it, Kenny, why are you doing this? Are you a queer?”

Steven’s slur hit Kenny harder than Steven had meant it to — lowering his head inshame, Kenny replied “Yeah, Stevie, I guess I am. I am a faggot. I love men’s cocks, I love their smell, I love everything about them. And I didn’t think swiping a few jocks and socks would cause any harm. I love this team. I love the lads. Don’t turn me in, Stevie. I need this team. I need this job!” As he finished, tears in his eyes, he felt an arm wrap around his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, Kenny. It’s alright. I won’t tell anyone. And it’s just a shock — don’t feel badly about it. It’s not the first time I had guy crush on my kit. Had a bud at uni who regularly jerked off to my used gear.” Steven said softly, squeezing Kenny’s shoulder, “truth be told, he did a lot more than jerkoff to my jockstrap.”  

Steven’s words comforted Kenny, and he almost missed his last comment. As Kenny lifted his head and turned to look at Steven, his eyes couldn’t miss Steven’s large bulge. Raising his gaze to meet Steven’s, their eyes locked as Steven stood and faced Kenny, still seated on the bench. 

Steven’s crotch was at Kenny’s eye level. Looking up at Stevie, he smiled and closed his eyes as he tilted his head back. Kenny tentatively began to unbutton Steven’s fly. As he peeled back the denim he was surprised to see Stevie was still commando. His fat uncut cock already stiffening and oozing precum. Grasping at the base of Stevie’s cock, Kenny wrapped his throat around every inch of his cock — burying his face into Steven’s well-trimmed bush as Stevie began to fuck his throat balls deep. 

Steven’s cock was rock hard as it beat up the back of Kenny’s throat. Kenny prided himself on having no gag reflex, but even his slut-tested mouth couldn’t avoid gagging on Steven’s monster cock.

Steven pulled his cock from Kenny’s throat   It was slick and covered in Kenny’s saliva. “Do you only do oral?” Steven asked with a devilish grin. Without a word in reply, Kenny stood up from the bench and pulled off his shorts. He was wearing a jockstrap he’d stolen from Stevie, and Steven chuckled when he saw his laundry mark. Kenny sat back down on the bench and leaned back — lifting his legs and presenting his ass to Steven.

Steven squatted to his knees — fingering Kenny’s hole before jamming his tongue in his pucker. After a minute, Steven finished rimming Kenny’s hole and, satisfied, spit on it and took position on the edge of the bench. 

Kenny was a slut. He bottomed regularly at the local bathhouse and had taken two cocks inside him more than once — but nothing had prepared him for Stevie’s massive tool. He moaned loudly as Steven pressed the head of his cock into Kenny — his ass struggling to open up for this monster. Pulling out momentarily to spit on his own cock, Stevie again fingered Kenny’s hole — this time more roughly — and pushed in three, then four fingers inside Kenny. “You’re surprisingly tight. I like that…” Steven said with a smile, adding, “you, on the other hand, might not like that so much once I push into you.”  

With that, Kenny felt Steven’s fingers slide out and then a sharp pain as Steven pressed his cock head into his hole once again. Kenny winced. This made Steven’s dick harden even more.

Staring directly into Kenny’s eyes, Steven slowly split apart Kenny’s fuckhole — pushing all 8 inches of girthy manmeat into Kenny’s cunt. It stung and burned — his sphincter muscle was throbbing.

Steven never lost eye contact with Kenny. He watched as Kenny submitted fully to his cock and knew Kenny was now fully under his control. Stevie began to take slow, deep thrusts into Kenny’s hole. Each time he pushed in balls deep, Steven’s cock would twitch inside Kenny — causing Kenny to moan uncontrollably.  

Repositioning Kenny, Steven began to increase the speed and force of each thrust. Before long, Stevie was pounding Kenny’s wrecked hole mercilessly — his heavy balls slapping against Kenny as Steven began to moan in concert with Kenny.  “Fuck, I’m gonna cum — I’m gonna blow inside you, slut!” And with that he pushed his raging cock deeper inside Kenny before letting out a guttural grunt — his entire body shuddered and Kenny felt Stevie’s cock explode inside him, his innards flooded in Stevie’s cum. 

Stevie shuddered a few more times as his cock pulsed inside Kenny’s cunt — pumping him full of seed. After 30 seconds, Stevie pulled out — his cock still wet with his cum. He grabbed the jockstrap Kenny had taken from the laundry and wiped of his dick before tossing it on Kenny’s chest. 

“Well lads, it looks like we have a team whore — he takes his pay in jockstraps and socks, so you better stock up!” Stevie  shouted.

Hearing this as he began to sit up, his ass leaking Steven’s seed, Kenny was surprised to see most of the team standing in the background, many already stroking their cocks and ready for their turn.  

To Be Continued?

Edited by drscorpio

Kenny’s ass was sore and swollen. His throat was raw and his jaw ached. After taking Stevie’s massive cock and load balls deep, the rest of the team took their turns on his holes. Now, as he lay atop the locker room bench with 11 loads leaking from his rosebud (and another 3 coating his face and throat), the last of the players was heading out, “here ya go, Kenny, enjoy and see you tomorrow!”  With that, the player stuffed a used sock in Kenny’s mouth, slapped his ass l, and left. 

Kenny felt the cold pool of cum from his ass on the bench as he sat up. He pulled the sock from his mouth and pressed it against he face as he released his own cock from Stevie’s jockstrap. He began to stroke as he thought back on the last 2 hours. He had fantasized about being used by one of the players, but never the whole team.  

The sensation of hot young cocks — one after another (and on one occasion two at time) — probing and pounding his holes, of being spit roasted and bred by cocky young jocks, was made all the sweeter by the realization that he was the team’s fucktoy — an on-demand cumdump for the team — available for their use, abuse, and pleasure. He had enjoyed his job before; now he loved it.  As memories of the past hours flashed across his mind like a photo montage, Kenny could feel his cock twitching as he neared climax. Pulling the sock from his face, Kenny unloaded into the sock — hot, white streams of ejaculate spurting eruptively from his cockslit.

Standing up, Kenny slid on his shorts as cum continued to leak from his spent hole. He wished he’d had a plug to lock in the freshly deposited loads, but he delighted nonetheless in the growing wet spot on his shorts as he kneeled down to lap up the loads that collected on the bench. It was cold and sour to the taste, but he licked up every last drop until the bench was spotless. 

Grabbing a handful of socks and jocks from the laundry, he rolled the remainder and loaded up the machines. The ones he’d kept aside was his promised payment for services rendered to the team.  With that he turned off the lights and headed home — swelling with anticipation of what the next day would bring. 

——————————————————

The next morning Kenny showed up to work. It all felt like a dream — what happened the night before was unreal and he might have believed it was all a fantasy had his throat and ass not been so sore.  He didn’t know what to expect. Had the lads been drunk last night? Would they remember or feign innocence and amnesia? Was he going to be fired?

All the excitement he felt the night before had been tempered by the cold light of the next day. He had stolen the boys’ kit and got caught. Yes, they had fucked him, but that could rebound poorly for him as well. Would they be ashamed and, rather than facing a daily reminder of that shame, send him packing? He entered the locker room with trepidation.

The team manager, Stuart, was already there. He was a Scotsman, older in his mid fifties, with a stocky build and steely blue eyes. Stuart called Kenny into his office, and as Stuart motioned for Kenny to sit he began, “ I heard rumor there’s a locker room thief, Kenny. Do you know anything about this, lad?”

Kenny stammered and then cleared his throat, “Well sir, I…” Stuart cut him off, “there’s no use, Kenny - I know it’s you and I also know the lads know it’s you too.” Kenny stared blankly — not sure of how to react. “Do you know how I know that?” asked Stuart, not waiting for an answer and instead spinning his computer monitor around and revealing cc video of last night’s team gangbang. “I’ve seen a lot happen on this screen, but never anything like that. You took on those lads and they used you hard.” Stuart quipped, “you’re quite the slut, Kenny!”  With that he turned the monitor back around and continued to talk to Kenny while staring intently at the screen. “I understand from the lads that they want you to serve them as the team whore.  They say they will pay you in jocks and socks. Is that so, Kenny?” Kenny stuttered, “Um, I, well…yes I guess…” Again, Stuart cut him off, “Well, it seems to me you’re getting what you want, and the lads are getting what they want, but I’m not seeing what I get out of this arrangement.” Stuart at last looked away from the screen and stared directly into Kenny’s eyes, “if you’re their whore, that makes me your pimp, but I have all the jocks and socks I need, lad, so what’s my cut?”

Kenny was surprised and confused, “I don’t know, sir. I can’t pay you, I barely make ends meet as it is?” Stuart paused as if to speak, “I don’t want your money.  I want your service. I want you to do what I say, when I say, how I say without question. I will own you and you will surrender everything to me.” Stuart stood up from behind his desk and maneuvered himself so that he was standing directly in front of Kenny. Reaching down with his hand, Stuart roughly grasped at Kenny’s chin, squeezing tightly and forcing him to look up at him, “Do you understand me, lad?” His chin still in Stuart’s grip, Kenny nodded his agreement and resigned himself to his new owner. 

“Good lad,” Stuart said, releasing his grip, “now drop to your knees and pull out my cock.” Kenny obeyed, expecting to suck off Stuart. As Kenny pulled down on the waistband of Stuart’s trackies, a forest of grey wiry pubes was revealed. As he pulled down further, a thick shaft with a fat, circumcised head appeared. As Kenny moved in to wrap his mouth around Stuart’s cock, he felt Stuart grab him by the hair, pulling him back and punctuated his rebuff with a sharp slap across the face. “I didn’t say you could do that, you worthless slut!” Stuart peered down at Kenny who was reeling from the sting of his slap, “now faggot, open your mouth and keep it open until I tell you otherwise.”  Kenny obeyed, not wanting to receive another blow. 

As he waited, mouth open and ready to receive Stuart’s cock, Stuart leaned over and let a wad of spit drop from his lips into Kenny’s mouth. “Now swallow.” Kenny swallowed. “Good lad, now what do you say?” Stuart asked. “Thank you, Sir?” Kenny offered. “That’s right lad, now keep you mouth open and look up at me.” Kenny dud as he was told. Stuart adjusted his stance, spreading his legs wider. Moments later, Stuart exhaled with a sigh and began filling Kenny’s mouth with his piss. “Don’t spill a drop lad…keep swallowing until I’m finished” Stuart commanded. Kenny was swallowing the hot piss in gulps — it was strong piss, salty and sour. It wasn’t the first time Kenny had participated in piss play, but he’d never had a man drain his entire bladder down his throat. As Stuart finished, he gestured for Kenny to lick the last drops from the tip off his cock and then, leaning down, Stuart gave Kenny a deep and passionate kiss, his tongue tasting his own piss still coating Kenny’s mouth. “That’s a good lad. You can get back to work for now…I’ll have more for you to do later.”

Kenny stood up and left the office, the taste of Stuart’s urine still strong on his palette. He was still surprised and confused, but was also turned on. His fantasies hadn’t included the manager, and piss play wasn’t his first choice, but being owned and controlled by Stuart — pimped out to the team by the manager, the thought of that gave Kenny a raging hard on. 

Kenny didn’t have to wait long. As Kenny began setting up the players’ lockers, Stuart shouted from the office, “Kenny, get in here!” Kenny stopped what he was doing and returned immediately to the office.

Stuart was standing when he entered. He was shirtless and stroking his cock. Kenny was surprised by how turned on he was by the older man’s hairy barrel chest and the furry trail leading down to his thick bush and fat daddy cock.

Stuart was definitely well equipped with a good 7 inches of beer can cock and a giant mushroom head that was engorged and red with blood. His balls were huge and heavy, hanging low from his shaft and bouncing playfully as Stuart continued to pull on his meat.

Stuart motioned him closer and pulling his face into his furry chest. “Good boy, bury your face in my chest.” Stuart pressed harder before directing Kenny’s lips and nostrils to his pits. Stuart never used deodorant, and Kenny found Stuart’s musky odor intoxicating; Kenny inhaled Stuart’s aroma and began to tongue at his pits — wanting to taste his owner’s hyper masculine essence.  

As Kenny sucked on Stuart’s underarm, Stuart worked his fingers down to Kenny’s asshole. It was already becoming juicy from anticipation and Stuart wasted no time in roughly probing Kenny’s fuckhole with his thick, calloused fingers. Kenny moaned as Stuart worked over his hole.

Without warning, Stuart spun Kenny around and pushed him atop the desk. “Bend over, faggot” Stuart ordered. Kenny heard him spit and felt a thick wad of spit rubbed against his hole. Stuart wasn’t gentle. He pushed in balls deep without warning and little in the way of lube. Kenny screamed in agony. As he screamed he felt a sharp blow to his side and his head slammed against the desk as Stuart began to roughly fuck Kenny’s already sore swollen mancunt.  

Kenny couldn’t help his screams — each thrust of Stuart’s cock was agony, violent and wholly uninterested in anything other than his own pleasure. Stuart punched him in the side again before covered Kenny’s mouth with one hand while the other hand pressed hard on his neck. Kenny could barely breathe as Stuart continued to pound away at his hole.

After a minute or two, aging gave way to pain and then pain to pleasure. Stuart had beaten Kenny’s hole into submission — he fucked it until it surrendered fully to his thick tool. Stuart didn’t stop. He kept pounding away at Kenny’s hole.

Releasing his hand from Kenny’s mouth, Stuart wrapped his hand around Kenny’s nuts and pulled hard as he plunged ever deeper into Kenny’s guts. Kenny whimpered in ecstasy — the pain was exquisite and he gave himself fully to every thrust and tug.

Stuart pulled out and admired Kenny’s swollen hole puckering before plunging back in balls deep and grunting loudly as he released his load deep inside Kenny’s innards. Kenny felt the warmth of Stuart’s cum filling him up — mingling with the remains of last night’s loads — and throbbing as he drained his last drop of seed. Stuart stayed inside Kenny, thrusting gently to distribute his babies and churn up the load. As he pulled out, pink tinged fluids leaked from Kenny’s ass — the cum mingled with blood from Kenny’s torn up insides.

“Drop to your knees, faggot, and clean off my cock.” Kenny dropped to his knees, a few drops of Stuart’s seed dripping from his ass despite his efforts to keep it clenched. As Kenny sucked clean Stuart’s cock, Stuart remarked, “that’s a good faggot. I bet you love the taste of my cum and your ass.” Kenny murmured his agreement and greedily sucked clean every inch of Stuart’s cock.

Stuart pulled away and pulled on his shorts. As Stuart turned around and put on his t-shirt, Kenny noticed the unmistakable shape of a biohazard tattoo and knew instantly that he was carrying his owner’s toxic seed. Stuart turned around, “I’m part of you now, faggot. You’re marked as mine for life.” Kenny nodded, “Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.”

As Stuart sat down again behind his desk, he smiled and told Kenny, “the lads will be here in an hour for warmups before the game — you best get yourself ready for them. I loosened you up, but it’s a big game and they’ll need to release some tension before the game.”

Kenny nodded his obedience and readied himself for his first day as the official team whore. 

To Be Continued 

Kenny had just finished setting out kit for the team when the first players began to arrive for warmups. Kenny looked down nervously as the young men entered the locker room, not knowing what to expect. “Hey Kenny, can you grab me an extra towel?” asked Seb who, the night before, had taken Kenny from both ends and dumped his load deep in Kenny’s guts.  He didn’t seem to acknowledge anything had happened at all — it was just like any other day. 

As Kenny returned with Seb’s towel, others had arrived, including Pedro and Damian — they had spit roasted him night before, taking turns at each of Kenny’s holes before both finished in his cunt. Again, nothing. Not a look, not a word — nothing. 

The remaining lads strolled in — including Jimmy, Antonio, Steven and Cam. Steven smiled and said, “Hey Kenny, how’s it going?” Kenny replied, confused, “Fine, I mean good … I’m good; how’re you?” Steven was looking down, pulling a water bottle from his locker, “I’m good, ready to get this game on — gonna take this win — isn’t that rights lads!?” Steven shouted last words and was greeted with a chorus of shouts and assent from his teammates. 

As the lads began to put on their kit, Stuart stepped from his office and called for the team to focus on him. Stuart began to talk to the team as he had countless times before — laying out todays game plan, giving instructions, and energizing the boys. 

As he finished, he paused, “Now lads, I want to address the elephant in the room. It has come to my attention that last night, you boys had some fun with our Kenny, isn’t that right?” The team mumbled in their acknowledgment. “I also understand you told Kenny that he was your whore now?” Again, the team nodded. “Well, Kenny isn’t your whore. He’s my whore and he’s only your whore if I let him be.” 

The team looked up in disappointment, waiting for the next shoe to drop. “Kenny, come here and join my in the center.” Stuart motioned at Kenny and Kenny did as he was told. “Now strip naked, drop to your knees and lower your head while I talk to the lads.” 

Kenny was feeling self conscious and exposed as he pulled of he clothes. The locker room floor tiles were cold on his knees as he assumed the position. His ass was still sore from Stuart’s rough and heavy use earlier and he feared some of his toxic seed might leak from his ass as he kneeled before Stuart and the team. His dick was soft but he felt a semi growing and was desperately trying not to become aroused. He failed and before his head dropped, he cock was stiffening to fully erect. 

Stuart ignored Kenny and continued addressing the team, “So here is the deal, lads — there are rules. Rule number one is that I get first dibs on the slut… my nut breeds him before anyone else. I will use him as often as I like and may, or may not, offer him up for your entertainment.” Stuart placed his hand atop Kenny head, as if petting him like a dog. “Rule number two is that if I do decide to whore him out to the likes of you, you may only partake of his services after you’re finished for the day. I don’t want you distracted and Kenny has enough work to keep him busy until you all have finished.” The team nodded there agreement and Stuart continued, “and finally, rule number three is that you can only use Kenny while he’s here — no outside action on my slut. He’s a locker room whore and will remain exclusively for use in this locker room. Am I understood?” Stuart asked with authority. 

The team shouted “Yes Sir!” in unison, “Good lads. Now, I know there are a lot of you and you’ll need to figure out fir yourselves how you want to divvy up the time you have with the whore, but Kenny knows his place and his purpose, and will remain here, in this locker room, every day and night until the last of you are finished with him. He’ll stay as long as he is told like the obedient slut he is, isn’t that right faggot?” Without looking up, Kenny replied “Yes Sir!”  With that, Stuart ended the team meeting and released Kenny to his work. 

That afternoon, the team was victorious and entered the locker room with a crush of celebration and strut.  They were shouting and talking shit — having a blast as the music blasted full volume. The lads were sweaty and covered in the cuts and grime typical of a hard fought and won game. 

Stuart followed close behind, a big grin on his face, and he motioned almost immediately for Kenny to come to him. “Lads! Lads! Victors!” Stuart shouted, “the whore is yours — have at him and enjoy! You’ve all earned it!” And with that Stuart pushed Kenny to his knees as the team slowly encircled him. Some were still in their kit, some were already naked, but most had stripped down to their socks and jocks. As the circle enclosed him, Kenny saw cocks being pulled from their mesh pouches and shorts and already hardened in anticipation of their reward. 

Kenny began sucking one click after another. They were salty and musky with the scent of man. Some of the players were better than other when it can to keeping their foreskins clean — but Kenny didn’t mind, the smell and taste of cheesy dick was like an aphrodisiac — compelling him to take every last inch of cock down his throat. 

Seb had a gorgeous cock. 7 inches and uncut with a long, loose foreskin; his cock had a smaller head, but grew in girth exponentially — like a spade. Kenny struggled to wrap his lips around its widest point. Seb’s creamy balls hung cheerfully like a Roman statue — bobbing as Kenny continued to work the shaft with his throat. His crotch was framed by a shock of ginger pubes, with his balls dusted in a similarly hued fuzz.  Kenny could taste doses of precum releasing from Seb’s cock slut as Kenny tongued the depths of his foreskin. 

Seb pulled off Kenny’s shirt and began to rhythmically thrust his cock down Kenny gullet. As Kenny sucked on Seb the other lads watched and howled encouragement, stroking their young cocks and rubbing against Kenny. 

Before long, Kenny felt a tug at his shorts as Pedro began to pull them off — revealing Kenny’s wet, swollen ass.  Pedro tossed a towel on the ground and lay naked on his back, his cock hard and upright. Seb maneuvered Kenny backwards and positioned his ass so that Kenny straddled Pedro’s cock. 

Standing over Kenny and Pedro, Seb continued to work over Kenny’s throat as Pedro began to finger Kenny’s hole  while stroking on his cock. Pedro was chestnut tan with thick black hair and pubes. His Latin cock was massive — more length than girth (still a good thickness, but nothing like Stuart’s or Seb’s beer cans) — and with a wicked forward curve. When fully hard, his foreskin was retracted and revealed a cream toned glans. His balls were large and nested in wiry black pubes the lead from his taint to his ass. 

Pedro spit a thick wad of saliva into his jabs and massaged Kenny’s pussy. It was clear to both Kenny and Pedro than his ass was swollen and preloaded. Cum continued to leak from Kenny as Pedro fingered him. Kenny was loose — wrecked really, but his o-ring was inflamed and tender from Stuart’s merciless abuse. Each finger felt like his hole was being stabbed and torn apart. Kenny grunted and grimaced as Pedro probed deeper. He wouldn’t complain — he was doing his part for the team — no pain, no gain. 

Pedro positioned the head of his cock and directed Kenny to meet its target. The head of his penis slipped between Kenny’s ass lips with ease. And as he lowered himself slowly onto Pedro’s magnificent cock shaft, Kenny moaned in a harmony of pleasure and pain.  As he slid up and down Pedro’s cock, the resistance gave way to release. 

Kenny began to bounce on Pedro’s cock — still hungrily gagging on Seb’s manmeat —and could feel Stuart’s poison seed coating Pedro’s dick, with its toxic juice leaking as he pumped away. Pedro’s thrusts we’re in syncopation with Kenny riding motion — meeting his downward stroke with an upward thrust that pierced the depths of Kenny’s guts. 

Pedro was moaning now. He was breathing heavily with his feet contorted and toes curling as he let loose an onslaught of hot Latin seed deep inside Kenny’s mancunt. Kenny felt the warmth fill him as Pedro thrusted with each new pulse of his baby gravy.  Pedro took a few more thrusts — ensuring his spunk mingled fully with Stuart’s seed — before pulling out. A small pearl of white cum formed at the edge of Kenny’s twat. 

Without any words, Kenny released Seb’s cock from his moth and rotated his body to lick clean Pedro’s cummy dick while presenting his cunt to Seb for his use and enjoyment. As Kenny began to lick clean Pedro’s cock like a lollipop, he felt a sharp pain as Seb pushed in — the widest part of his cock stretching Kenny even more than before.  

Kenny loved the pain, because it pleased the lads. Seb was slamming his cock in balls deep — hard and fast. Kenny could barely keep Pedro’s cock in his mouth because Seb was fucking him so hard.  Cum was pouring down Kenny taint and Seb’s cock was covered in white cream as the last two loads were churned into butter. Seb came hard and deep — blasting Kenny’s innards with more hot seed.  His cock spasmed violently inside Kenny, each spasm pumping more of Seb’s DNA into Kenny’s greedy hole. 

Seb stayed inside Kenny as he caught his breath. The line of lads waiting to get at Kenny’s hole let him know he wouldn’t be catching his own breath any time soon. 

To Be Continued (includes DP and a lot more with Antonio, Jimmy and Damian taking their turns)

Hot, but, Stuart says he owns Kenny then allows his whole team to fill him with their loads.  Given that situation, how could he ensure that the slut will be pozzed by his own seed? Or maybe he has pozzed the whole team without their knowledge?