Cock sucker's throat

Monorchid

• 2 weeks later...

I got face fucked bi big cock, had sore throat, but my uvul( hang ing roof of mouth was so swollen for 2 days it lay on tongue, and I swallow it hand down my throat- made me feel horned, sort of 🥵

On 7/25/2022 at 10:44 AM, Monorchid said:

There's a special sore throat I get from taking cock in my throat, which I really like - the slightly hoarse voice and tickley cough...

Anyone else get this and enjoy the reminder of what you are?

I do also. I love that feeling and as ot last onto the next day it reminds me of the cock I just sucked. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I get that with really thick loads. I still have my tonsils and if the load is thick and large enough some gets stuck in my tonsils and my voice does get scratchy. Every time I clear my throat the rest of the day I get to taste him all over again.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, MNPervert said:

I get that with really thick loads. I still have my tonsils and if the load is thick and large enough some gets stuck in my tonsils and my voice does get scratchy. Every time I clear my throat the rest of the day I get to taste him all over again.

Exactly my experience. Also happens to me when I swallow several loads in a row. Yummy!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I fucked a gay-faggot midget's suck-mouth once upon a time when the circus came to town and he told me later with only a slight hint of a sad frown that not only did his cunt-throat hurt for days after he swallowed my cum-creamy nut but that his puckered little-man anus was equally as sore since some of my fresh cum squirted out his tiny lil' butt! He said he had always considered himself an anal-sex virgin until I mouth-fucked his suck-toy face in the metal cage where the bearded lady watched with immense mischieveous glee, she even sucked his throbbing wee-wee dry but I got the fuck out of there when that hairy mouth slut started motioning for me. For my balls are highly ticklish and tickle me the horny bitch would have assuredly done, confessing my sexual sin to a Catholic priest the very next day who told me he once fucked an Italian virgin nun, first fucking the pretty mouth, then the pussy, ass and tender twin tits galore until he pulled out just in time to write with his hot cum on her naked belly..."W H O R E"!

ME1.jpg

On 7/25/2022 at 3:44 PM, Monorchid said:

There's a special sore throat I get from taking cock in my throat, which I really like - the slightly hoarse voice and tickley cough...

Anyone else get this and enjoy the reminder of what you are?

Oh yes!  It’s a happy reminder!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...