A Lucky Tuesday

frognamedprince

I work from home. Yesterday morning, as usual, I was on the apps just browsing while in meetings and such. I saw a headless torso not far from me at all and I sent a basic intro, something like "looking good" or whatever. The guy returned the sentiment and within thirty minutes he was at my apartment.

He was tall and in great shape, somewhere in his early thirties. He claimed he was 100% bottom, which was fine by me - I wanted to fuck his amazing-looking ass. He had the sexiest beard too and was overall very cute. He got to work very quickly getting naked while I only took my pants and underwear off. He sucked me off for a few minutes before I finally told him I wanted his ass.

I bent him over my couch and ate him out to get him nice and wet, then I slapped some lube on my dick, on his ass, and then started pushing in. He said my dick was a lot bigger and thicker than it looked in the pictures (who knows if that's true? I took it as a compliment anyways) and he did seem to enjoy it. I fucked him good and hard, smashing his face into the couch cushions with each thrust until I was ready to cum. I pulled out and flipped him around and blasted my load all over his face. Five seconds later he came all over his own chest.

He hopped in my shower and we made tentative plans to meet up soon and then he was on his way.

About an hour later though, a guy I had been talking to on an app for a few months responded to my "Good morning!" message from earlier in the day. We had a little bit of small talk and then he tapped one of my pictures I'd previously sent, one of me bent over with my ass aimed right at the camera. We joked about me being so clumsy that I kept dropping things and having to bend over when he started to escalate the tension. Now, I have sucked this guy off once, and that's it. We've had risqué conversations before, but nothing ever transpired and I wasn't holding my breath for this either, but then he starting saying just how awful it would be if someone would happen to fall on me and their dick slide right into my ass. That kind of thing.

More banter, more innuendo, and the next thing I know he's on his way to stop by my place before going off to work. He came into my apartment, I sucked him right where I'd eaten the ass of the guy earlier that morning and then I asked him to fuck me. I assumed the same position my bottom had earlier, bent over my couch, and this guy shoved his dick inside of me raw, with just spit for lube. He'd told me he was so horny he'd probably cum quick, which worked fine for me! I told him I like quick and easy. He can be quick, and I'll be easy.

He fucked me furiously for about five minutes and then he shot his load deep in my ass.

We cleaned up and he was on his way. All in all, he was at my place for less than ten minutes, but now he knows where I live and I'm only a few minutes away from his work. He said he'd be making using of me again and again from now on.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3