Sydney hotels

Bffme

Asian btm coming to Sydney soon. Looking for a hotel to host a anon door open cumdump session. 

what hotel doesn’t require key access so I could invite anyone to come up to breed my smooth Asian hole? 

any suggestions would be great. :)x

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2022 at 11:38 AM, cumdumpster532 said:

Check (and contribute) to the hotel list at [think before following links] [think before following links] https://bestcumdumps.com/ . It lists Sydney Ibis in Kings Cross as a good location. I haven't been anon ass up there but have taken a load there and can confirm no key card was required to get to the room. 

Only thing with ibis kings cross is that you have to pass the front desk in a small area, and the room is very small. 

8 hours ago, azncumdump said:

Only thing with ibis kings cross is that you have to pass the front desk in a small area, and the room is very small. 

The location is fine and no keycard is needed for the lift. And I'm sure the people at the front desk have seen everything -- but @azncumdump is right. The rooms are small and it just doesn't feel right.