Piss, spunk or both

sleazebot

I love it all up my ass. Cum is great but when I get piss in my ass it is like I am not only surrendering my bowels to the guy, it is like I am a worthless piece of meat. I have had multiple guys do this and it is great.

One of the guys use to tell me how much of a slut and fag I was for taking the cum and piss. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I thought it would be hard after cumming in ass to piss in him, especially with a hard on. One is I drank plenty of water to get a full bladder. But as a top, I found it wasn't that difficult to piss. I would close my eyes, relax my body, dick still in him. I pictured standing at a urinal, and just letting it start to flow. After about a minute I was urinating him him, a steady stream of piss. What I didn't expect is it felt like I was cumming again!  And lasted longer. It was fucking hot, and that climax feeling lasting a couple minutes. Oh fuck yeah!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Love both. For me it’s cum loads dumped in my ass; piss down my throat. Probably my favorite thing is to get fucked and bred be a top, cleaning off his cummy cock with my throat, and then washing it down with his post fuck piss straight from the tap and gulped down my gullet. 

My motto is if it's coming from your dick, I want it inside me. Doesn't matter if it's piss or cum, I want it down my throat or up my asshole.

I love a good hours long session with a hydrated top. Constantly going from my ass to my mouth and back again. Cumming and pissing in whichever hole he wants at the moment.

I need a good friend in NYC to do all this with again.

13a3dbc090f4635b2fd7745e1675c872.jpg

13 hours ago, BoyBakery said:

My motto is if it's coming from your dick, I want it inside me. Doesn't matter if it's piss or cum, I want it down my throat or up my asshole.

I love a good hours long session with a hydrated top. Constantly going from my ass to my mouth and back again. Cumming and pissing in whichever hole he wants at the moment.

I need a good friend in NYC to do all this with again.

13a3dbc090f4635b2fd7745e1675c872.jpg

I like your motto