Piss, spunk or both

sleazebot

6 minutes ago, sleazyskank said:

Always both - either hole - but prefer it all in my ass!!

I would like to put some up in there and eat it out and share it and the nastier and freakier better 

I love both drinking pee and sperm.  When I'm alone, I pee into a glass, then  masturbate, usually without touching my dick or balls, but by riding my biggest dildo or buttplug into the glass and drink it.  At a bathhouse, in the showers, I can usually get guys to cum and piss in my mouth.  And of course a piss fuck followed by him cumming in my asshole just is the best.

• Like 1

love swallowing both, especially love swallowing a load, then as he's recovering nursing on his cock and draining his piss. Nothing makes me feel sluttier than following a load with p... haven't had the pleasure of a piss fuck yet, that one is still on the bucket list. Hopefully someday. 

• 2 months later...
On 8/3/2022 at 7:11 AM, DavidCumSlut said:

I love both drinking pee and sperm.  When I'm alone, I pee into a glass, then  masturbate, usually without touching my dick or balls, but by riding my biggest dildo or buttplug into the glass and drink it.  At a bathhouse, in the showers, I can usually get guys to cum and piss in my mouth.  And of course a piss fuck followed by him cumming in my asshole just is the best.

I piss in a glass too and masterbate and sqirt my load in the glass, let it melow over night and do it again next day💋💧🍆🤛         🚬💋

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/8/2022 at 12:15 PM, Willing said:

I piss in a glass too and masterbate and sqirt my load in the glass, let it melow over night and do it again next day💋💧🍆🤛         🚬💋

I did that a couple of nights ago.  But since I do that often, I tried a variation with some friends, four of them, all tops.  we all peed a bit each into a glass, and then we all came into it, for five nice loads of sperm in a glassful of pee.  Then I added some special cubes of frozen sperm which took me and my buddies a bit of time to make, and I waited for them to melt a bit, which didn't take long in the hot piss and cum bath they were soaking in.  Then I drank it.  It was so hot one of my buddies, I should mention we were all naked, slid his dick into my ass and fucked me as he watched me drink his piss and sperm, along with that of the rest, including my own.  It was delicious, and soon I was getting more directly from the tap in both my holes.

See, drinking piss and cum lead to good things!

• Piggy 2