Anal Tattoo San Francisco

Subfag4use88

I have long admired guys with stretched out holes who have been inked. I still remember the first time I saw one. It was in a Fisting video where StudFist had a long and powerful fisting session with Putexib, whose hole had a nice tattoo around it. I've seen them on a number of fellow asspigs since then and would like to get one for my own loose ass gash. I even know the design I want: the swirling effect you see around a black hole. My only concern is the process. I know how uncomfortable it was getting my Lust tattoo on my upper center back when the artist had to go across the vertebr. Ditto that for the tripcep area for the tail of my centaur in heat shoulder piece on my lateral delt.  The ass area is very sensitive and I not sure when you got into the area between the asahole and the nut sack and the area right around the rectum itself, that I would be able to handle it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I have long admired guys with stretched out holes who have been inked. I still remember the first time I saw one. It was in a Fisting video where StudFist had a long and powerful fisting session with Putexib, whose hole had a nice tattoo around it. I've seen them on a number of fellow asspigs since then and would like to get one for my own loose ass gash. I even know the design I want: the swirling effect you see around a black hole. My only concern is the process. I know how uncomfortable it was getting my Lust tattoo on my upper center back when the artist had to go across the vertebr. Ditto that for the tripcep area for the tail of my centaur in heat shoulder piece on my lateral delt.  The ass area is very sensitive and I not sure when you got into the area between the asahole and the nut sack and the area right around the rectum itself, that I would be able to handle it.

Hey for sure you could handle it.  If you focus on the results in your mind and not the idea of pain, then you will be fine.  For me I had a gay tattooist who by agreement inked my hole whilst I was in his sling with my legs spread wide,  (at my request) and that in itself gave me an added buzz 😉 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, damsonffpig said:

Hey for sure you could handle it.  If you focus on the results in your mind and not the idea of pain, then you will be fine.  For me I had a gay tattooist who by agreement inked my hole whilst I was in his sling with my legs spread wide,  (at my request) and that in itself gave me an added buzz 😉 

That would be perfect. my ass spread wide and  easily accessible. I can't imagine any other way you could possibly do a ring around the rectum tattoo than being in a sling, legs up an spread...

• Piggy 2

• 6 months later...
On 3/12/2023 at 11:36 PM, Kaiyunyun said:

Got a rather subtle one inked. 

I’m not sure a ‘subtle anal tattoo’ is a thing, but that’s a nice design.  🙂

If I were 20 years younger, I would probably get an anal tattoo. I know exactly what it would look like. I just don’t think my ass could do it justice the way it once could have.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 3/13/2023 at 12:36 AM, Kaiyunyun said:

I've been searching the anal tattoo topics for a while. Finally got the courage and decided to go through it. Got a rather subtle one inked. large.PXL_20230311_065904179(Medium).jpg.ad3c2337ff47a938e8b746fe5c9e1bbb.jpglarge.PXL_20230311_101137676(Medium).jpg.8ab0a92ed9e3ed7bd36df3a74dbf1a5f.jpg

amazing .....mmmm, and my face needs to be pushed into you and held

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ErosWired said:

If I were 20 years younger, I would probably get an anal tattoo. I know exactly what it would look like. I just don’t think my ass could do it justice the way it once could have.

agree w you on that

On 7/31/2022 at 11:00 PM, skinster said:

Sorry people, I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer here. But the baseline is just wrong IMO. Why does the artist have to be gay as a prerequisite? I don't get it. Even after I slept on it. Still just a petty indulgence into fantasy.

The artist needs to be good and better-than-good. It is very constricted space, all curves. Skills and patience are required, not rainbows. That thing gonna stay there forever, and it needs to be sexy hot even years after installation. It's not a reminder in the calendar when you were previously married to a woman. Not a blob of leaky ink from a 'compliant' Cali provider. That skin gonna stretch, and you want quality work long term. I guarantee it. Because you're not using only gay cars over there just because you need to get somewhere. And not only gay trolleys. Although those trolleys are pretty gay.

Develop a design you like, that will take some time, even if it is a copy from someone else. Make it work for your vision well. Bring it to an (say, recommended) artist. Hell, take it to a few to shop around. All they have to know about location at this point is that it is an intimate area. I am sure they are not shy and can figure it out. At the same time you need to develop an opinion about entirely something else.

If the artist can enhance the design - perfect. If it matches their prior work - even better. Then consider pricing, skill/execution detail level, and whether or not they have a gyno chair to do it. Then, if that person happens to be gay in the middle of Kansas, - sure, why not. It's only SF for crying out loud.

This is how I see it being done.

??

The same reason why women tend to want a female gynecologist or why I want a male doctor checking my prostate health:  Comfort.  Part of anything is comfort.  Especially when it's a long, invasive process that exposes yourself to another.  So it's not bad or wrong to have criteria for who you want doing it.

• 1 year later...
On 7/30/2022 at 7:38 PM, ASS-UP-ANON-PIG said:

Just curious if anyone knows of a good gay tattoo artist in San Francisco that will do an asshole tatt

That'd be so  hot,along with a poz load right after,  since you're already bleeding 💋

4 hours ago, Guy4GuyCoSpgs said:

I've thought of an anal and dick tattoo...is the pain more or less than a 10x8 dick ripping my white fuck hole open?

Don't know about dick tattoos, anal tattoos are actually not that painful. The most painful region in the process is the perineum region, that is, between the anus and the scrotum. FYI, I guess that part of the skin eventually did suffer some kind of damage after the tattooing, it gets more sensitive and more easily irritated. The tattooing process itself is also not an immediate spike of pain. I guess it is just like other skin regions, it is more like pain that builds up. I didn't ask for anesthetic cream when I was getting tattooed. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2023 at 12:18 AM, ErosWired said:

Go for it. I'm in my mid 50s and just got inked with a design inspired by/copied from Kaiyunyun's design.  It took some calling and messaging around to find an artist willing to do it.  My artist was young, in their 20s and nonbinary. It must not have been too traumatic for them to be up close to my old ass because they are willing to do a groin tattoo on me next.

I hardly felt any pain, much less than other ink I've had done. Then again, this tattoo did not get too close to my hole where things might have been more sensitive.

• Like 3