I'm a suffering cumdump at the minute. I might have overdone it while I was in London at the beginning of the month so am having to be a good boy waiting for sti tests and results and it's killing me not to be used right now. I was only there for 3 days but managed to get fucked by about 30 guys and I dunno how many loads, I lost count after like 15 cos drunk, poppers, crowded, dark etc. 

The entire weekend was just going from hookup to hookup, spending some time in a sauna, then heading to the next hookup so my guts could be constantly full of cum. 

Friday started off well with a Grindr hookup and huge BBC who just quietly railed me while he was supposed to be working from home, I honestly surprise myself that I can just let a 9" cock like that just slide into my insides with only my spit as lube. He came gallons too so I ended up stumbling from his flat to another hookup round the corner and then to the Covent Garden Health Spa sauna. It was decent enough but kinda dead so I just sucked off the three older guys that were there and had a relax. On the way home I organised another two hookups but they went silent on me. 

On the Saturday I had a Grindr meet with a guy round the corner from where I was staying, he was a total catfish but I still let him fuck me and give me my first load of the day. Then I went round Hampstead Heath as I'd never been before so scouted around and ended up sucking a few lads off, then hooking up with a hot as fuck dom breeder guy with a huge cock, he fucked me in the bushes and it was amazing, we could hear people chatting like metres away and here was this dom slamming into me and whispering filth in my ear before unloading in me. I put a vid up on my Twitter if anyone wants to see. 
After him I went to check out Pleasuredome and while it was alright the facilities were a bit shit, like no sling, no group room, no bondage equipment etc, just boring. I still got fucked by like 10 guys in there which was ace although one of them didn't cum as I think he was HnH. Got a really nice mix of races inside me which is something I think is cool about London. 
I then went out with some mates for drinks (I don't think they knew how full of spunk I must have been at this point) and after we called it a night I headed back to Hampstead Heath to experience it in the dark. 
Wow, what an experience it was. It was like the ultimate dark room, just hands on me or around me, guys trying to grab my dick and me redirecting their hands to my ass to show them what I wanted... Yeah I lost count of how many guys fucked and bred me there but it was great to feel nothing except a guy's grunts as he unloaded and then feel his cock slowly fall out of me, only for another guy to get his hands on my hips and slide in there. I was only there for a few hours but it was great even if a bit tough on the knees. 
On the way back I finally got to meet a poz master I'd been messaging all weekend, he wouldn't fuck me unless I was already loaded and so I stumbled to his, and offered up my now leaking ass to his BBC. It felt amazing, feeling that big thick cock slide into me and push all those anon loads deeper inside me, he was nicely verbal as he shot his load too. Perfect end to the night as I went to bed full of stranger's cum. 
Sunday was my last day and I basically just went to a few hookups around Angel area, got a few student lads breeding me which was nice but I wasn't really trying as I was worn out from the day before. 

Honestly though, I feel like I should feel some kind of shame for letting so many people use my body and fill me up but I can't wait to do it again! I'm thinking I need to organise something easier for next time, like just getting tied up on a bed somewhere and having a dom invite guys round to fuck me, message me if you'd be interested in helping with that! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 19

28 minutes ago, BritishCumdump said:

I'm a suffering cumdump at the minute. I might have overdone it while I was in London at the beginning of the month so am having to be a good boy waiting for sti tests and results and it's killing me not to be used right now. I was only there for 3 days but managed to get fucked by about 30 guys and I dunno how many loads, I lost count after like 15 cos drunk, poppers, crowded, dark etc. 

The entire weekend was just going from hookup to hookup, spending some time in a sauna, then heading to the next hookup so my guts could be constantly full of cum. 

Friday started off well with a Grindr hookup and huge BBC who just quietly railed me while he was supposed to be working from home, I honestly surprise myself that I can just let a 9" cock like that just slide into my insides with only my spit as lube. He came gallons too so I ended up stumbling from his flat to another hookup round the corner and then to the Covent Garden Health Spa sauna. It was decent enough but kinda dead so I just sucked off the three older guys that were there and had a relax. On the way home I organised another two hookups but they went silent on me. 

On the Saturday I had a Grindr meet with a guy round the corner from where I was staying, he was a total catfish but I still let him fuck me and give me my first load of the day. Then I went round Hampstead Heath as I'd never been before so scouted around and ended up sucking a few lads off, then hooking up with a hot as fuck dom breeder guy with a huge cock, he fucked me in the bushes and it was amazing, we could hear people chatting like metres away and here was this dom slamming into me and whispering filth in my ear before unloading in me. I put a vid up on my Twitter if anyone wants to see. 
After him I went to check out Pleasuredome and while it was alright the facilities were a bit shit, like no sling, no group room, no bondage equipment etc, just boring. I still got fucked by like 10 guys in there which was ace although one of them didn't cum as I think he was HnH. Got a really nice mix of races inside me which is something I think is cool about London. 
I then went out with some mates for drinks (I don't think they knew how full of spunk I must have been at this point) and after we called it a night I headed back to Hampstead Heath to experience it in the dark. 
Wow, what an experience it was. It was like the ultimate dark room, just hands on me or around me, guys trying to grab my dick and me redirecting their hands to my ass to show them what I wanted... Yeah I lost count of how many guys fucked and bred me there but it was great to feel nothing except a guy's grunts as he unloaded and then feel his cock slowly fall out of me, only for another guy to get his hands on my hips and slide in there. I was only there for a few hours but it was great even if a bit tough on the knees. 
On the way back I finally got to meet a poz master I'd been messaging all weekend, he wouldn't fuck me unless I was already loaded and so I stumbled to his, and offered up my now leaking ass to his BBC. It felt amazing, feeling that big thick cock slide into me and push all those anon loads deeper inside me, he was nicely verbal as he shot his load too. Perfect end to the night as I went to bed full of stranger's cum. 
Sunday was my last day and I basically just went to a few hookups around Angel area, got a few student lads breeding me which was nice but I wasn't really trying as I was worn out from the day before. 

Honestly though, I feel like I should feel some kind of shame for letting so many people use my body and fill me up but I can't wait to do it again! I'm thinking I need to organise something easier for next time, like just getting tied up on a bed somewhere and having a dom invite guys round to fuck me, message me if you'd be interested in helping with that! 

I'm off to watch your Heath video 😉

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

This requires at least three pig emogies 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Sounds like a great weekend!

I’m just curious, though: two saunas but no sex club (Vault, SBN, etc.).  How come?

Glad you got to experience the Heath, though- it’s probably at its best right now!

I didn't know they existed! I'm not familiar with London, plus I was out too late with friends on the Saturday to go to a club if I wanted to get to the Heath haha. Next time tho, I just thought saunas were the only sex venues available! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritishCumdump said:

Sadly I'm not on Twitter but sounds like a bare blast xxx

Edited by JamesL100
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BritishCumdump said:

I didn't know they existed! I'm not familiar with London, plus I was out too late with friends on the Saturday to go to a club if I wanted to get to the Heath haha. Next time tho, I just thought saunas were the only sex venues available! 

Ah- well, that explains it, then. There’s usually  far more action at these kind of places than at the saunas- and from what you’ve already told us about yourself, I think you’ll love them! Next time you’re down, just post a message ahead of time on here in the London section, and you’ll get more suggestions. But try to keep Sunday pm clear for SBN, and if you can make it down here for a Thursday night, then naked night at Vault139 sounds right up your street.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Ah- well, that explains it, then. There’s usually  far more action at these kind of places than at the saunas- and from what you’ve already told us about yourself, I think you’ll love them! Next time you’re down, just post a message ahead of time on here in the London section, and you’ll get more suggestions. But try to keep Sunday pm clear for SBN, and if you can make it down here for a Thursday night, then naked night at Vault139 sounds right up your street.

I'm looking forward to losing my Vault virginity. Lived there for years but never went. Mind you,. I've flipped into slut mode big time post lockdowns, which might explain it.  

• Piggy 2

15 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Hopefully I can get filled right up, it's genuinely so addictive feeling your guts totally full and like you could leak at any point. I just want a blindfold and a queue of guys fucking me. If I can get that there then fuck yeah! 

On 7/31/2022 at 1:14 PM, BritishCumdump said:

I'm pleased you enjoyed the Heath. I sometimes feel that some guys who've never been there think those of us who have (many times in my case!) are exaggerating when we relate our stories. And I get that - sometimes even I have difficulty in believing some of the things I've done and witnessed there actually happened!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, RawPlug said:

I'm pleased you enjoyed the Heath. I sometimes feel that some guys who've never been there think those of us who have (many times in my case!) are exaggerating when we relate our stories. And I get that - sometimes even I have difficulty in believing some of the things I've done and witnessed there actually happened!

Years ago, before the internet (so it must have been via a phone chat, which makes it even more hard to believe, in hindsight), I arranged to meet a guy across the road from Jack Straw's one evening. It was just as the sun was going down. We chatted for ages, then once it was totally dark we went for a wander around the area. He stripped off and went wandering naked along a street nearby, while I watched and minded his stuff. 

We then went back to Jack's and walked down the hill slightly. We found somewhere safe to hide our stuff, then I stripped off as well. After that, we went walkabout through the cruising area, stark bollock naked. After a while we decided to go separate ways but to meet up at a certain time to head back to get our stuff. He was true to his word, we both had great times while cruising the whole area, then found our stuff exactly as we had left it. 

He was a total stranger and there is NO way I'd do that sort of thing these days (well, maybe a bit of it!), but all was well and it was a horny night. Absolutely true story. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2