Anyone else here into baseball bat gang bangs?

So as a t-girl whore and a faggot cumdumpster I have been gangbanged a lot of times, by a lot of different guys, in a lot of different ways since high school, with big cocks, small cocks, boy cocks, man cock and girl cocks, with objects, with fists, by poz guys, neg guys,  mixed groups, indoors, outdoors, in private and in public (plus a couple ways too dirty to post here). I just had an interesting new gangbang experience by getting gangfucked by 11 men and 7 baseball bats. I have taken 2 or 3 at a time but never a legit baseball bat gangbang. even with gangbang groups they usually just use the same bat on me. my owner whored me out to the guys who wanted to gangbang me with 3 bats but I told them any less than 5 tops isn’t really a gangbang so if they wanna do it, do it right. so they got 7 because there was gonna be 11 of them and they could call it a “7-11 gangbang” which is perfect because my sloppy fuckhole is cheap and dirty and available for use 24 hours a day. also drunk guys, druggies, and street whores like to use it in the middle of the night and it’s usually messy. plus the 7-11 near me often has a dirty homeless man who opens the door for spare change. lol

anyhow the baseball bat gangbang was a LOT of fun. the guys were rough and abusive with their slutty little “hiv cumsewer” as one guy called me. they all fucked 2 or 3 loads in me and fucked me with a bat or two, fucked my throat, strangled me, choked me with a belt, and pissed down my throat as well as just fuck me hard. by the end I couldn’t even feel their cocks after all he bat action. got DPed with a cocks AND cock and a bat at the same time, but couldn’t quite get two bats in me at the same time. the guys loved it. 

I have always loved getting sodomized with large objects, specially baseball bats. How about you guys? are you dying to get fucked with a baseball bat or gangbanged by a number of baseball bats. you wanna get your pussy gaped out and trashed like mine? have you done it before? what about tops. you ever take part in gang banging some whore like me with baseball bats or do you really want to.

ps if anyone has a group of me that wanna try this pm me. 

Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 12.14.41 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I love shoving a baseball bat up a faggots ass. Those have no give like a silicone dildo. I love the look af pain on a faggots face when I shove that bat in and out of their loose cunt, or when it hurts so much they beg me to take it out but I just fuck them harder with it. Love making a whore bleed a little before it takes poz loads from a bunch of strangers. Love making a faggot realize what a loose, sloppy, overused cunt it has. Fun to do to experienced fisting whores, even more fun to do to some whore for the first time. Break a new cherry and ruin that cunt.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

I love shoving a baseball bat up a faggots ass. Those have no give like a silicone dildo. I love the look af pain on a faggots face when I shove that bat in and out of their loose cunt, or when it hurts so much they beg me to take it out but I just fuck them harder with it. Love making a whore bleed a little before it takes poz loads from a bunch of strangers. Love making a faggot realize what a loose, sloppy, overused cunt it has. Fun to do to experienced fisting whores, even more fun to do to some whore for the first time. Break a new cherry and ruin that cunt.

First off. I've only taken one of those yellow wiffle bats, and did that myself. I want to take bigger and harder objects though.

Second: boystrangler, sir, I just have to get destroyed by you!

• Piggy 1

1 hour ago, faggotWhor said:

First off. I've only taken one of those yellow wiffle bats, and did that myself. I want to take bigger and harder objects though.

Second: boystrangler, sir, I just have to get destroyed by you!

Do you think you can handle me faggot? I will stretch your hole so much that you will be able to take a full sized baseball bat easily with a little spit. Maybe I can even choke you out then when you wake up the bat will be driving in and out of your sloppy cunt and you have a new black eye.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

Do you think you can handle me faggot? I will stretch your hole so much that you will be able to take a full sized baseball bat easily with a little spit. Maybe I can even choke you out then when you wake up the bat will be driving in and out of your sloppy cunt and you have a new black eye.

I hope I can sir, even if I can't, it is going to happen sir

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

Hiii I want my cunt wrecked by you - I'm in the city if you want some asian cunt to split open

• Piggy 1

I say if you’re going to get fucked with a baseball bat you might as well take a bunch of them. it just feels dirtier to have a bunch of men use a bunch of bats in my fuckhole than just passing around the same bat to shove up my ass. I have done both and definitely prefer taking a series of bats from a series of men rather than just one man or one bat. really wanna do dp with a couple bats.

5 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

You mean the kind where you’re walking down the street alone and a group of white teenagers attack you with their baseball bats and then fuck your dting body? Nope, not into that.

no, I mean a bunch of men gangbanging one faggot or tranny whore and also fucking the slut with baseball bats. they dont beat the whore with them, they shove the baseball bats up our fuckholes. also, why did you specify “white teenagers" attacking you. seems a little racist for like no reason. lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

no, I mean a bunch of men gangbanging one faggot or tranny whore and also fucking the slut with baseball bats. they dont beat the whore with them, they shove the baseball bats up our fuckholes. also, why did you specify “white teenagers" attacking you. seems a little racist for like no reason. lol

Extremely racist for no reason