Orgy turned into a gangbang

This happened last year, I was 21, but was the one time I realized how much of a cumdump I am. I was invited to my first orgy and decided to wear a jockstrap. 
I got there, there were around 11 people chatting and drinking and I meet everyone. I start talking to a guy, we kiss and I started undressing. It was the starting point. Everyone started kissing and undressing. Another guy joined us and soon I was on my knees sucking their cocks. As soon as I take my shorts off, I just see everyone turns their heads to take a look at my ass. First guy started fucking me (with a condom), then passed me to another guy (around 40 years old). He put it in me bare and started pouding me.

Then he moved, got in front of me and I started sucking his cock while another guy started to fuck me. I took turns sucking other guy’s cock while getting fucked. Shortly after I took a little break. It was short. While I was coming back from the kitchen to get some water, two guys (one around 22, the other around 28) stopped me. The older one hold me while the younger penetrated me. He had a perfect cock (no condom). 
It was one of the best fuck sessions ever. Everyone wanted to fuck me, a good part of them bred my hole. I got around 5 loads. They were anonymous to me as I had no idea who would. I got some of their numbers and still have contact and fuck sessions with some of them.

It was that night I realized I would never have a condom in my ass again.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7