First hookup on Grindr in a while

PigBoyDallas

I was out for a walk and on Grindr cause I was bored and got messaged by a guy in Spanish. I always kind of laugh when guys start in Spanish, but I play along even though my English is better than my Spanish. He was cute, younger Anglo, and close to my age, blonde hair, nice smooth body with huge nipples, nice sized dick, uncut, and verse. He liked that I was verse too and close to him. Close enough I could walk to him. Then he asked what I love to hear: "sin condon?" I said that yeah, I fuck without condoms and I would love to cum in his ass. He liked that a lot and asked if I wanted him to cum in my ass and I said I did. That got the pindrop with his address and I told him I was out on a walk and hot and sweaty and asked if that was OK. He said it was and I said I'd be to him in about ten minutes. By now I was hard and precumming like crazy knowing this boy wanted my seed in his ass and wants it so bad he didn't even ask my status. He thought he was probably getting somebody straight here from Mexico who spoke no English and I'm fine with playing that game. I pulled my t-shirt off so that when I'd get there I'd give him the full image of what he was gonna get and was glistening by then. My cock and balls were a sweaty cummy mess as well so I hoped he was down for that. I rang the door and sure enough, it was the kid who had messaged me and I stepped inside. He already had his shirt off and was clearly ready to get down to it. He offered me some water and went to get it, asking me how my walk was and saying I was as hot as he'd hoped. His Spanish wasn't terrible but not great either. He was probably using a translator which is fine. Shit...sometimes I have to use one too. But I wasn't about to let him in on the fact that I speak English and am a fifth generation American. He gave me the glass and said for me to come with him to his room.

Once we're in his room he shuts and locks the door and takes off his shorts and I can see his nice sized cock matched his photos. He pulls my shorts down and is down on his knees sucking my cummy sweaty cock and balls, taking me all the way in his mouth and giving me an amazing blowjob. He tells me that I taste amazing and its taking everything I have not to blow my load in his mouth even though that may be what he wants. I struggle to find the words in Spanish to say I'm close and as I pull him off my cock I sputter them out. Keeping up my act is harder than I thought and I tell him to get on the bed so I can fuck him. Rather than ask for lube, which I suddenly can't think of the word for, I do the spit and stick and soon am sliding my raw cock inside him. He gives less resistance than I expected, so I'm guessing he either gets fucked regular or got some recently. He's moaning and saying in English and Spanish how good I feel inside him, how hot my dick is, and how bad he wants my cum. I love what an eager slut he is and that he's taking a load and doesn't care about the risk. I'm so turned on I blast a load inside him as he's screaming out, telling me not to pull out and stay inside him. I'm pulling him closer so my sweat gets on him and I can kiss him. I want to taste his mouth and look into his eyes and see his desire for my cum. I'm probably some interchangeable disposable Latino and he probably takes a lot of loads from Latino boys, based on how good his Spanish is. He probably loves that we don't use condoms and don't care. I'm getting close to cumming and he warns me he's about to cum and if I want to get fucked we need to stop. Even though I don't know his status I don't care, I want his loads in me just as bad as he wants mine. I slide out of him and hop onto the mattress on my back. He quickly grabs lube from his nightstand and proceeds to spill lube clumsily all over my ass and his cock. I felt like telling him he didn't need it as I got drilled last night by two different guys and soon enough he was balls deep in me and my legs over his shoulders as he pounded my ass.

I was moaning and focusing on not slipping into English as he fucked me, saying little. He built to an orgasm and I could feel him blast inside me and let out a satisfied groan as he did, telling him to stay inside me, that I wanted more. He laughed saying there was more where that came from and getting fucked raw made him super horny. I said it would be hot to have someone fucking him raw as he fucked me raw and his face lit up saying how hot that would be, saying how he loved getting fucked raw, and how he got it pretty often raw but wanted more. I loved that this dirty little slut was getting raw dogged a lot and now was putting his slutty loads in my ass. I told him how hot his cock was and how bad I wanted his loads and that I had more to pump inside him too. He was pulling almost all the way out and slamming balls deep in me and keeping an intense rhythm going until he blasted another load in me. I told him it was his turn again and rolled him on his back and slid back inside his ass, telling him how he was going to get another load and guessing he was going to find other guys to breed him once I was gone. He said he was and that he wanted to get fucked more, that he liked to see how many guys he could hook up with. I joked he probably got fucked before I came by and he said he'd been fucked the night before, another Latino guy who bred him. I teased him about liking Latino leche and taking our big uncut cocks and he admitted to it. I'd worked myself up and blasted another load inside him, shuddering intensely as I did and he cried out that he could feel, begging me to stay in him and pump it all inside. Once I was sure I'd spurted all I had I slid out and stood up, telling him to suck me clean, which he obediantly did, all while telling me how hot my cum tasted, how much he loved me fucking him and breeding him. I told him he was a good little bitch and that he needed to keep taking all the loads he could get from Latino boys. Once he was done I pulled my shorts and shoes back on, grabbed my shirt and left. I swapped contact info with him but kept up the whole machismo bullshit by not kissing him or getting all gay. As I stepped outdoors it was WAY hot outside and I realized I'd been with him nearly an hour, but it was worth it to breed his greedy slutty ass and take his slutty seed myself. I'd gladly swap loads with him again.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9

21 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I was out for a walk and on Grindr cause I was bored and got messaged by a guy in Spanish. I always kind of laugh when guys start in Spanish, but I play along even though my English is better than my Spanish. He was cute, younger Anglo, and close to my age, blonde hair, nice smooth body with huge nipples, nice sized dick, uncut, and verse.

Were his nipples sensitive and tasty as well?