What is the 1 thing that can make you not want to hook up?

Bluepsyclone

I travel a lot for work and for whatever reason I connect with a lot of guys when I'm traveling vs. being here at home. I think it has something to do with guys just knowing that they can stop by, we can do our business, then that's it. But there is this odd thing that happens only when I'm in a hotel traveling, and it bothers me quite a bit. A guy will say they are heading out, so I've given them my room number, hotel name, etc. Then the waiting begins...20 minutes turns to 30, then 45 then an hour - meanwhile I could have been online trying to arrange something with someone else but didn't because I'm waiting for the guy who said they would be over. That is bad enough - a no show - but it comes with the territory. But that's not what bugs me that most. It's when they do show up but HOURS LATE. It has happened a lot, and sometimes it can be downright uncomfortable, especially if I have found someone and they are in my room and we are fucking around. I'm all good with 3-ways, groups, etc., but I do not like to surprise someone coming over if they aren't expecting someone else. So I'm getting fucked and KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK - someone who should have showed up hours earlier is there. I've handled it several ways, and it doesn't always turn out bad, but I would never have the nerve to tell someone I'd be over and then show up a few hours later than I said I would.

• Upvote 2

• 6 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Guys that just unlock photos and don't say anything.

Not reading my profile before responding.

I don't expect endless emails back and forth, before we meet, but I do like some dialogue, and some chemistry developed.  guys that want super fast hook-ups tend to annoy me. I have a life, and career, I can't always just drop what I am doing to go out and meet for sex.

A guy can be the hottest going but the moment he hints at being into man-smells, ripe cocks or arses, or has pics of heavily stained underwear, then it's an immediate no-no for me. I appreciate there are many guys out there for whom that sort of thing is an instant turn-on, and I don't knock them for it, but each to their own. I've never been able, or wanted, to get into the whole 'natural' smells thing - that's not to say I don't enjoy a fresh water-sports session - but if a guy doesn't know or exercise the benefit of soap and water before meeting then I won't be getting any closer to him than the length of a barge-pole.

Edited by Poz-Mcr

Guest Dickmagnet
8 hours ago, Poz-Mcr said:

A guy can be the hottest going but the moment he hints at being into man-smells, ripe cocks or arses, or has pics of heavily stained underwear, then it's an immediate no-no for me. I appreciate there are many guys out there for whom that sort of thing is an instant turn-on, and I don't knock them for it, but each to their own. I've never been able, or wanted, to get into the whole 'natural' smells thing - that's not to say I don't enjoy a fresh water-sports session - but if a guy doesn't know or exercise the benefit of soap and water before meeting then I won't be getting any closer to him than the length of a barge-pole.

I'm the same too, I like a guy with a man scent after being freshly showered in the morning but if he has bad personal hygiene no way.

On 12/8/2011 at 4:27 PM, rubio2001 said:

I travel a lot for work and for whatever reason I connect with a lot of guys when I'm traveling vs. being here at home. I think it has something to do with guys just knowing that they can stop by, we can do our business, then that's it. But there is this odd thing that happens only when I'm in a hotel traveling, and it bothers me quite a bit. A guy will say they are heading out, so I've given them my room number, hotel name, etc. Then the waiting begins...20 minutes turns to 30, then 45 then an hour - meanwhile I could have been online trying to arrange something with someone else but didn't because I'm waiting for the guy who said they would be over. That is bad enough - a no show - but it comes with the territory. But that's not what bugs me that most. It's when they do show up but HOURS LATE. It has happened a lot, and sometimes it can be downright uncomfortable, especially if I have found someone and they are in my room and we are fucking around. I'm all good with 3-ways, groups, etc., but I do not like to surprise someone coming over if they aren't expecting someone else. So I'm getting fucked and KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK - someone who should have showed up hours earlier is there. I've handled it several ways, and it doesn't always turn out bad, but I would never have the nerve to tell someone I'd be over and then show up a few hours later than I said I would.

I just had this happen to me in a hotel room in London. I had posted on Doublelist that I was having several tops over to fuck me in my room from 6pm till 11pm. As usual, only about 1/4 of the guys that had requested invites showed up. But, I'd had a good turnout and got 4 loads in my ass and 2 loads down my throat. One young, aggressive black guy that I had been chatting with for several days had initially told me he would be over at 8pm. He didn't show. He then messaged me at 10pm and said he was on his way. He'd be there within the hour. He never showed. Finally at 12:45am I was tired and the guys had stopped showing up.  So, I put out the do not disturb sign, pulled the duct tape off the door locks, locked the door, turned off the lights and was climbing into bed, when he texted me that he'd just tried my door and it was locked. 

FUCK! I'd been waiting for him all night, and now that I'm ready for bed, he decides to show up nearly 5 hours late? He said he was down in the lobby. I told  him to come up. He was definitely worth it. He was hot looking, a big, hard dick. And he knew how to fuck. He fucked me raw, hard, deep and long for about 45 minutes before he came inside me. It was fun, but it would have been even funner if he'd shown up when he said he was coming, and I wouldn't have been so tired and so sore. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Rudeness--more precisely, unmitigated aggressiveness--is a definite turn-off.

I remember chatting with one guy just before midnight who, after I made it clear I was leaving town early in the morning and would be interested in chatting later after I came back, was still demanding well into the early morning that I text him my phone number and new photos (the platform we were chatting on had plenty of photos, including new and explicit ones, there already) and that we talk about play, all with exclamation marks and capital letters.

Um, no: I was sleeping, or trying to sleep, in preparation for a big trip, and was not going to be hooking up in the near future. I had explained this to him. I had explained that I was certainly not going to hook up in the few hours. That he refused to acknowledge any of this and kept trying to push a preliminary chat into a hookup so quickly was a warning sign. How would he behave in person? So, I blocked him.

• Upvote 2

Rude/inconsiderate people and poor basic hygiene. Just have some basic manners and common sense.

I love man smells to a certain degree, but when it goes beyond musky/hot and moves to I haven't showered in 2 weeks, I'm gonna have to pass. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Flakiness, definitely. I am convinced that the guys who string you along and never commit to meeting up online are the same guys you see in sex clubs, both houses, and ABS who are hot but never playing. They’re all standing around waiting for “Mr Right” instead of “Mr Right now.” They want the perfect guy with the perfect body and the perfect dick and won’t settle for what’s available right in front of them. I know guys who are exactly that person. They talk about chatting with guys on Grindr but not wanting to commit in case someone hotter agrees to a hookup. So what was wrong with the guy? Not all that attractive, kind of fat, dick wasn’t all that big, not buff, too ethnic, etc. I mean Jesus H...you’re hooking up. You’re not gonna marry or date him. And so they wait online rather than having sex. And then they bitch about how hard it is to get sex and ultimately wi d up jacking off at home alone. Sad.

Lying. If they lie about their height/weight/hygiene/attitude ... no. Just no.

Tell me. Be honest. I don't care if they have a 5" dick, and long as they don't say it's 8". I don't care if they're bald, or somewhat overweight, or have an eye patch, but I don't want them to send me a pic from five years ago with a six pack, full head of hair, and both eyes and expect me to be delighted when they show up.

Don't lie. I'll accept a lot of things, but not that.

• Upvote 2