Piss Taste Test

Piss Taste Test: Mild to Strong   

72 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like to take your piss?

• Extremely Strong - Concentrated Evil
    • Strong, Salty/Bitter
    • More Strong than Mild
    • Neither Mild nor Strong
    • More Mild than Strong
    • Mild and Mellow
    • Weak Tea - Might as Well be Water
    • All of the Above
    • None of the Above

Gotta admit I lean heavily toward the strong end of the spectrum. I really love the taste of strong, salty and sour piss down my throat. I also prefer the smell. 

Sure, there are times I have found a particularly strong piss brew unpleasant, but I’d rather that then weak, water-like piss. If I’m being used as a urinal, I want to take the real deal - urine that tastes, smells and looks like piss. 

Now, as a sub cumdump faggot, I gratefully accept all bodily fluids — including weak piss — but my preference is to see a piss giver’s grin and disgust as I swallow every last drop off what he knows if strong, stinky piss. 

How about you? 

A really nice thing is waking up in the morning in a strange man's bed - and then drinking his strong overnight piss. Then just get him hard and take what he delivers. Afterwards with luck the armpits will be ripe.

9 hours ago, Goldneye007 said:

Played with a friend in my hotel room for hours and parTied non-stop, along with some Cee and Tee.

Sadly, we both were experiencing T-penis, so had to bottle our nearly orange T-pee into two large enema bottles and then rimmed, lubed and slowly filled each other.  When filled, we gently plugged each other with jeweled stainless steel butt plugs and waited about fifteen minutes while we lay next to each other on the bed, face down and kissing.

We both felt it come on like a huge, but gentle rolling wave throughout our entire bodies.  SO warm and so soft and could not get enough of each other's baked bodies 

Dizzy, we both nearly crawled to the shower and gently pulled each others plugs out while rimming and tasting each other. Our collective wording was a nice, quiet, but mutual "wow" to this whole new and consuming experience.

It was a wonderful feeling that lasted for hours and we repeated every chance we could that night/day.

We parTied for 42 hours straight before parting cumpany to recover.  Unforgettable.

SO looking forward to the next.

I got into piss by accident...pun intended.  Met a hot Latino at NYC Pride and wound up back at his place, where we smoked lots of weed and consumed 2 6-packs of beer.  Standing side by side at the toilet, I got the urge to touch his pissing cock and it felt wonderful.  We swapped fucks to the point of exhaustion.  The next morning I was up first and thought I'd wake him with a blowjob.  Scooting down on the bed, I took his cock in my mouth and his bladder opened a split second before his eyes.  I was instantly hooked on the taste and when he realized what was happening, he freaked a bit and tried pulling out.  I sealed my lips around his cock and only released it when I'd consumed every last drop.  Because it was the first piss of the morning, it was quite strong.  Belching with delight, I told him I'd never done it before, but I'd be doing it as often as I could.  He admitted to liking it too.  So much that he fed me 2 more times before I left.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

I voted for all because piss is piss, and at the end of the day I'm a toilet so my pleasure is taking any and all loads from a man. As long as its hot and it fires from the end of his dick, I'm a satisfied toilet.

Having said that, it's way easier for me to swallow when it's not the first piss of his day. If he's been sleeping all night and gives me his morning bladderful, it's going to have a way stronger flavor than the one he takes after his morning coffee or in the afternoon. Even so, the pleasure is always mine.

On 8/12/2022 at 6:11 PM, evilqueerpig said:

I got into piss by accident...pun intended.  Met a hot Latino at NYC Pride and wound up back at his place, where we smoked lots of weed and consumed 2 6-packs of beer.  Standing side by side at the toilet, I got the urge to touch his pissing cock and it felt wonderful.  We swapped fucks to the point of exhaustion.  The next morning I was up first and thought I'd wake him with a blowjob.  Scooting down on the bed, I took his cock in my mouth and his bladder opened a split second before his eyes.  I was instantly hooked on the taste and when he realized what was happening, he freaked a bit and tried pulling out.  I sealed my lips around his cock and only released it when I'd consumed every last drop.  Because it was the first piss of the morning, it was quite strong.  Belching with delight, I told him I'd never done it before, but I'd be doing it as often as I could.  He admitted to liking it too.  So much that he fed me 2 more times before I left.

Fuck that’s hot! 

Surprise piss is always hot!

Before monkeypox, I was a regular at Crew Club (bathhouse) in DC. One visit I was getting I used hard by a very hot, young Latin top — he would swing by my room, use my holes hard for about 10 minutes and then leave. On his third visit, he was fucking my throat and blew his load down my throat.

I had just finished swallowing his load and was pulling my lips from his cock when he grabbed the back of my head and pushed me back on his softening dick. Within seconds he began to empty his bladder into my mouth — I was gulping it down just to keep pace with his stream. 

It was delicious and I felt well and truly used by this sexy alpha. Best part — he never once said a word to me, he just used me like his personal sex toy.

1 minute ago, DCSluthole said:

Fuck that’s hot! 

Surprise piss is always hot!

Before monkeypox, I was a regular at Crew Club (bathhouse) in DC. One visit I was getting I used hard by a very hot, young Latin top — he would swing by my room, use my holes hard for about 10 minutes and then leave. On his third visit, he was fucking my throat and blew his load down my throat.

I had just finished swallowing his load and was pulling my lips from his cock when he grabbed the back of my head and pushed me back on his softening dick. Within seconds he began to empty his bladder into my mouth — I was gulping it down just to keep pace with his stream. 

It was delicious and I felt well and truly used by this sexy alpha. Best part — he never once said a word to me, he just used me like his personal sex toy.

I had a sweet, dear friend with benefits, may he rest in  peace.  During our first encounter, I brought up the subject of piss and he said he's never done it but wanted to try and we did just that.  I drained his bladder and then he drained mine.  We also swapped piss kisses.  DAMN, I miss that man!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 3 months later...

Golden shower is one thing on my bucket list,  piss all over me and then fill my gut and butt full of cum and piss down my throat,  I piss in a glass and sip on it while I wank,  but I put my precum on the rim of the glass and drink it along with piss, I save a little piss in the glass so I can cum in the glass and let it marinade till next time I wank,  then add a little piss and sip on it again as I smoke and stroke 💧🍆🤛 🚬👄

• Like 1