Does Exercising Make You Need To Get Off?

ErosWired

I’m not a gym rat or anything - far from it. It’s probably just as well, because any time I do anything that even remotely resembles exercising for the sake of exercising, I usually end up feeling the need to purge built-up sexual energy. It’s really kind of annoying. I’d like to be able to think about exercising without needing to budget in the time to arrange an orgasm at the end.

Am I odd in this, or do other people experience this too?

I know men on here sometimes comment on hookups in gyms after working out (I’ve never exercised at a gym), but is that just a function of the guys simply being there as an opportunity, or is it something about the working out that sends to looking?

Yep. I workout and I jog 3 days a week plus I work outdoors. When I come back from a run, besides being hungry and tuckered out, I'm very horny. When I walk in at night after a good work out, I wanna shower, eat dinner, cum then sleep but sometimes I need to cum before I can do anything else. If I don't have any pussy around, (I like girls too) or a cock to suck, I have to jerk off. 

Absolutely! I run and I go through the post-run standard feelings of tired, amped up from the elevated heart rate, and horny as hell.

I don't go to the gym but do workout at home, and I love to do it nude. I just love being nude, and the act of moving and exerting myself in the nude makes me horny as hell. I'd jump on any cock available at that point, I may need to get a gym membership with a like-minded guy...

I never thought about it before, but @MuscledHorsen nailed it when he said that exercise raises your testosterone levels and everything associated with it.

Every one is correct what happens when you work out at the gym! But have forgotten the shower! Lol

I used to work out at a gym before I moved to South Carolina and after a good workout I would shower. Once in a while there would  be up to 5 naked guys showering there. Very hot! Shame they are straight.  But all the years showering there I only hooked up once. I was soaping up my ass and cock and noticed someone looking at me.  I smiled and he smiled back so i kept soaping up my ass. When the other guys left he came over grab my ass quickly and lefted. I cleaned up and went to the lockers to dress and he walked by and said hi im Pete.  I said hello and he said want to work out at my apartment I have a room of stuff. He was very nice looking so i couldn't refuse.  I followed him home and when we walked in his boyfriend was there watching tv. Pete went over to him and kissed him and said look what I brought home. His boyfriend got up and looked at me and said let's have some fun.  He grabbed my hand and we went to the bedroom as he started to undress me. I was just wearing shorts nothing under them and a tee shirt. I was still buzzing from my workout and now this... He sat me on the bed and push me flat and started to suck me.  Pete came in and said tou couldn't wait for me? So he got undressed fast and got on the bet. He put his cock in my mouth as I was getting sucked. I was so hard Pete's BF got on top and sat on my cock as the two of them were kissing. He rode me till I exploded in him and got off. Pete flipped me over dragged me to the end of the bed and I can feel him wipe something on my hole as he started to fuck me very hard his BF sat on my back and was kissing Pete as he was fucking me.  This went on for some time and I could feel my back getting sticky from my cum dripping from his BF's hole. Then Pete exploded in me and he pulled out so his BF could suck his cock clean. I got up and we got dressed. I left about 30 minutes later after talking to them.

Wish that happened more at that gym..

• Like 1

Hot sweaty guys, locker rooms, steam rooms and saunas — don’t know if it’s hormones, but gyms def turn me on and get me crazy horny!

And even when I am working out away from the gym, wearing my jockstrap, sneakers and socks always get my juices flowing. To be fair, i usually am wearing my jockstrap and socks when taking anon loads, so could have something to do with it 😜😈

I'm always horny after a workout and glad I can find other horny guys at the gym to finish off with. I dunno why but it's like guys who want to smoke after sex probably. You can heave a big sigh of relief as you got what you wanted. If I don't get some after a workout that's all I can think about. I recently started doing a walk/job/run in the mornings as I'm trying to lose weight and find I get super horny on my walks. Now I'm on grindr and lining up hookups as by the end of the walk I'm so horny I could scream. It surprises me how many guys are nearby, don't mind I'm hot and sweaty and are down to bareback fuck. Pretty much every day I'm out walking I can find a guy to hook up with after. Maybe its endorphins or whatever. But yeah, I crave it. I love nothing more than a guy slamming me up against the cold tiles in the shower at the gym and breeding me or me doing that to him. I love that guys there just go raw...I mean...who carries condoms to the gym? I've played with guys cocks in the hot tub and taken it back to the showers, done car play after, gone to their place. It's like a playground for me. Go on Grindr and you'll usually see a LOT of guys at the gym with you!

Oh, I get horny. But then I actually get satisfied, and I feel like I've just gotten a blowjob.

That must be why I never actually get a boner. And that's good for me. Even that hint of raging cock head on @EricX 's pic is making me think that I could help him out.

A couple days back I saw a woman, early 20s, tall with really long legs, and I did start getting chub. But I managed to focus on another early-20s body, a man with the best back and shoulders he could ever have on his body. Like I just got a blowjob. But, like, from exercise.

• Upvote 1