First Success with Sniffies

btmtalent

I was off work on Monday and was really horned up. I haven’t been hooking up much lately—activity fell off during the pandemic and have never really picked up to my old cumdump ways again. But I really wanted some cock on Monday. Did all the prep/clean out then went on the apps to start the cock hunt. Chatted with several guys on BBRT, A4A, Growlr and Scruff but couldn’t close the deal with any of them—would get pretty far and then the guy would flake.

I decided to try Sniffies despite it never being very successful for me—I live in a very suburban neighborhood and the closest guys are usually miles away near downtown. But, I was horny as hell—been edging and fingering my hole for a few hours at this point and was willing to make a long drive if it meant I got cock and a load. To my surprise, Sniffies showed another guy (anonymous profile) about 900 feet from me!

Within a few minutes he messaged me. He said he was painting a house a street over from me and was horny and really wanted his cock sucked. He said he was straight and Latino (I was guessing English was a second language from the messages) and he just wanted someone to suck him off. He said he was working alone at the house and I could blow him there. He sent me a pic and he was good looking—Latino, probably about 40 with a dad bod and had a nice thick uc cock. I told him I’d walk by the house in a few minutes.

Headed over there and saw him outside painting. He looked at me and I nodded and he reached down and squeezed his crotch and smiled at me. He motioned toward the front door of the house. He opened the door and walked in, leaving the door open so I could follow. I followed him into the house and closed the door.

This was clearly an unoccupied home in the middle of a rehab (there’s been a good amount of real estate flipping going on in my neighborhood). It was hot & dusty (the AC wasn’t on)—no furniture and lots of fixtures covered in plastic. He faced me and unzipped his paint covered pants and exposing his cock. He was probably about 6.5”, uncut and really thick (it was of those cocks that get really thick toward the middle) with a really furry set of big low hanging balls (which I LOVE). I dropped to my knees and began licking his balls first, then moving to suck his cock.

I sucked him for about ten minutes—he was producing a lot of precum, but didn’t seem close to cumming. Finally, the combination of heat and my knees on the hard, dusty tile got the best of me and I needed a break, so I stopped sucking and stood up to face him while continuing to jack his cock. To my surprise, he reached out and kissed me, which I wasn’t expecting from a straight guy. He reached around and put his hand down the back of my shorts and started groping for my hole. Of course, my natural instinct is to spread my legs to give him better access and I moaned as he brushed my hole. That seemed to turn him one and he penetrated me with his finger, which just made me moan louder. Luckily, I was still fairly well lubed from where I had been fingering my self earlier.

He pulled down my shorts completely, then turned me around the opposite direction. I suddenly forgot about the heat and the dust, and I felt his uc cock head push at my hole. Between his precum and my earlier lube, there was enough lubrication. He pushed his thick cock all the way into me and bottomed out at his hairy balls. He fucked me hard for a few minutes then slowed down, but I needed it hard. I started to fuck myself hard against his cock, taking the full length at every stroke. I was like a man possessed on that cock and couldn’t get enough or hard enough. Within a few minutes I came without even touching my own cock. His pace and breathing pick up and I know he’s close—I think he asked me if I wanted him to pull out, but I just yelled for him to breed me. A few seconds later his shoots a huge load into my hole.

I quickly pull my shorts up and it’s pretty clear he’s ready to get back to work. He’s back to being the straight working man again, but I’m the one with his cum in my cunt. I went home and put in my biggest butt plug so I could keep his load in me as long as possible.

Needless to say, I place a much higher value on Sniffies now!

Edited by btmtalent
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

I have sniffies as an emergency app.. But I have had few encounters on it. One was my favorite was a neighbor walking his dog late night. I saw he was less that 1000 feet from where I was and he hit me up almost as soon as I logged in.  He asked if I wanted to go for a walk with him and his dog I said sure and met him down the block.

We walked to a park then in the woods. It was pretty dark and a little scary a total stranger deep in the woods. He tied his little dog gave him some snacks and walked me over to an opening of deep grass. He said suck me a little and get me hard. So he pulled his short down and wow i felt a hard cock. I sucked for a bit and sucked his balls. He pulled me up to pull my sweat pants down and off and pushed me on the grass. Pulled my ass up and started to lick my entire ass then at the hole he gave me a spit shower on it pulled my hips up and started to fuck me. He pumped for a good while  then blew a load in me. He pulled out and stuck a few fingers in me to play with my hole.

He got up and I put my sweats on and we went to get the dog which was so quiet i was shocked since i was moaning alot. We walked back to the corner and he was telling me he is married to a woman with kids and likes a side guy to play with once in a while.

I have played a few times late night after with him at the same place. 

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

🔥

I think it is just a matter of time.. I have definitely hooked up with some really hot guys in the last 6 months.. regularly on weekends.. nearby hookups are so hot when you both realize you're close to each other..

Seems most of the POZ guys are on after midnight.. late night weekends for sure..

Two thumbs up 👍👍👌

I've been using Sniffies a lot lately.  It's pretty good here in Reno, but Reno is relatively small without a very large gay community.  I get a lot more action using it in Sacramento and San Francisco.  Another thing I like about it: hooking up with guys anonymously works really well.  I never did anonymous hookups before, but now that I've started I can't get enough.

I’ve met many guys off sniffies. Recently met one when I was staying at my in-laws. My wife and everyone was asleep and I stayed up. I found a guy a few miles away. He came over and fucked me in the back yard and filled my ass with a huge load of cum. Afterwards, he zipped up and left. I never saw his face or knew his name. I was left with my ass full and still on my knees fingering myself. Went to bed and cuddled the wife a happy man

• Piggy 3

Another Sniffies guy messaged me last night. He wanted to fuck me totally anonymously. I got in position, naked, ass up, face down with the door unlocked. He came in, fucked me bareback and blew his load into me, then left.  Not a word spoken. I really like these totally anonymous fucks.

45 minutes ago, RenoBBguy said:

Another Sniffies guy messaged me last night. He wanted to fuck me totally anonymously. I got in position, naked, ass up, face down with the door unlocked. He came in, fucked me bareback and blew his load into me, then left.  Not a word spoken. I really like these totally anonymous fucks.

Nice!! 🔥

Wish I could leave a reaction to this🤬 Over my limit of 5..🤬

I do like sniffies! I has come in handy when the other apps fail!

Edited by Njn0mc

I've had a few good experiences with Sniffies. The best one was just after I joined. Had chatted with a dude not too far away and he wanted a hole to seed. We arranged a time for me to cum over. He bred my hole hard and shot a huge load. I walked back out to my car and was about to drive away, when i was hit up by another guy who ended up being 2 doors down, so I walked over and he bred me too.  Didn't even have to move the car.   Ended up getting another load off Sniffes that day too, but later and not in the same block.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

27 minutes ago, partying.hard said:

Maybe I should try.  I’ve heard of it but never even looked at the app.

I'm not sure where you are in California, but I hooked up at least once a day with Sniffles, with very minimal back and forth, when I was in Los Angeles and Palm Springs in early July. I'm yet to even get a another response after suggesting we actually hookup and stick dicks in each other from anyone in Portland, where I live. Seattle has been the same as Portland on several trips there. 

Looks like I need to try it next time I'm in Reno.

I have been on sniffies for a short time, I have had plenty of hits and a couple showed up. I hope to get some from sniffies on my next trip to Indy. Remember, it is probably the same guys, just a different hookup app though this one is for instant hookups which is not all that bad

• Upvote 1