Permanent Looseness and Fisting

Just wondering what others do and feel about when their hole is so fisted that there is permanent looseness. I love my loose cunt and the men that like me tend to prefer me loose. I do wash my hole often and usually after fisting wear a pad for a day or even few days when needed for some leaking which I’m totally ok with. Anyone else at that stage? Or wanting to become really loose? 

i am well on my way to that stage of ruin and I love feeling my hole lose an hanging open. I am used to the point now that my asshole is a gash rather than a little round hole at rest and it has started to prolapse from all the constant use from fists and bigger than human toys. When I am at a sex resort I get so used I have to sleep on a towel from all the cum and lube leaking out of my sloppy hole while i sleep. Only to wake up, stumble out of my room and into a sling for more use to start my day of sexual pleasure.  My goals are two hands to the mid forearm (can go to wrist now), and one arm to the shoulder (can get almost to the elbow on smaller guys), and  foot long prolapse (only falls out a couple inches now). I love seeing guys gathered around watching me like a some sexual version of a circus side show freak, getting themselves off watching me take size and use most guys can't begin to.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 7

5 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

i am well on my way to that stage of ruin and I love feeling my hole lose an hanging open. I am used to the point now that my asshole is a gash rather than a little round hole at rest and it has started to prolapse from all the constant use from fists and bigger than human toys. When I am at a sex resort I get so used I have to sleep on a towel from all the cum and lube leaking out of my sloppy hole while i sleep. Only to wake up, stumble out of my room and into a sling for more use to start my day of sexual pleasure.  My goals are two hands to the mid forearm (can go to wrist now), and one arm to the shoulder (can get almost to the elbow on smaller guys), and  foot long prolapse (only falls out a couple inches now). I love seeing guys gathered around watching me like a some sexual version of a circus side show freak, getting themselves off watching me take size and use most guys can't begin to.

The words of a true ffucking BB FFist pig......love it, know that feeling so well 😉🐷

• Like 1

It's been a very deliberate goal of mine to have a hollowed-out BUCKET cunt.  I've been stretching for 8 years and I've finally reached the point where it doesn't snap back afterwards.  A permanently ruined slit, every time I use my XXL Boss Hogg it gets a bit more wrecked.  It still closes up pretty tight but it's changed from a starfish to a slit, I keep at it so it gets more and more ruined.  My arse has dropped lower too, it seems to get worse every time.  Of course 'worse' actually means 'better'.  As time goes on my cunt is getting more and more wrecked, exactly what I'm aiming for.  🙂

My goal is to have fat cunt lips. That it takes a couple of days for it to close and I need bigger and bigger plugs (that's already started to happen). I want to surpass the overpowering feeling of ecstacy when I'm getting fisted and really ride the wave. Ultimate goal is depth and width and to spend more time on my back with my legs up offering my cunt for all takes

Edited by BritFFPig
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 3

I've just recently noticed, when I top I always put a butt plug in because it rubs on my prostate and it's a decent size. I upgraded my toys recently to a GIANT dildo, to prep for more fist play, and I was fucking my partner and had to almost hold my plug in because it was just falling out hahahaha 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I already have a loose ass. Everyone can introduce one or more fingers into my hole without me being able to prevent it.  But it took the right person, my current boyfriend, to be able to take a fist. Now my goal is to stretch and take a fist deeper and deeper.

• Piggy 2

Im not loose at all when compared to any of you, and I cant take a fist.
But over the years, I have noticed my hole is not the same as it used to be.
Which is a huge turn on to me, that I loosen up faster, that I can take cock easier.

That being said, having a very loose, ruined, puffy cunt lipped hope is a huge fantasy of mine.
A hole so loose that ANY cock could slam in to the balls in one thrust just from my hole being spit on.
No warm up, just slam it in with no resistance.
I also really want to experience being punch fisted. I love those vids of a GAPED open hole being bunched.
I love the feeling of anything popping in and out of my hole, 

I think it would be hot to be owned by a dom master that INSISTED I have my hole ruined.
Even to the point it gets to be more extreme than I am comfortable with, till my hole is RUINED.

Edited by Sub-Cocksucker
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3