Permanent Looseness and Fisting

Once I got past the mental block in my head about taking a fist it became a rollercoaster ride of pushing my limits. During the lockdown I ordered bigger and bigger plugs and toys and trained my hole to stretch wider and go deeper. 
My cunt opens up with lube and even more with chems. To feel a cock then a hand inside me massaging to climax is fucking amazing. After a couple of hours, my hole goes back to before. 
I think if you’re taking fists, toys & chems very often your cunt will become looser and looser which is hot. You just have to shove a fat plug up there !

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

11 hours ago, BritFFPig said:

Once I got past the mental block in my head about taking a fist it became a rollercoaster ride of pushing my limits. During the lockdown I ordered bigger and bigger plugs and toys and trained my hole to stretch wider and go deeper. 
My cunt opens up with lube and even more with chems. To feel a cock then a hand inside me massaging to climax is fucking amazing. After a couple of hours, my hole goes back to before. 
I think if you’re taking fists, toys & chems very often your cunt will become looser and looser which is hot. You just have to shove a fat plug up there !

pretty wild. Ive has 2 fingers with a prostate massage, 3 once but it was a chinese girl with small hands

you should open a training academy. 1 weeks of chems and prostate work 🙂

Edited by partytheworld

I’m at the place in my life where I want to stretch my cunt to a loose rosebud. Almost every top who fucks says it feel great. Some probably don’t. Seeing that big, sloppy cunt on a well worked hole is beautiful. When I Top and fist my x-large hand falls in love with a wrecked cunt hole. 

• Piggy 2

• 5 months later...

I never thought that I would really be able to open my hole, but much has changed since I met my boyfriend. He's taught me that with hardwork and some patients my hole is becoming the massive hungry butt cunt that I've always wanted. We're currently working on getting my Ramrodder & Mr. Hankey to where I can take them completely.  Any suggestions on getting them deeper?

i have some pretty big toys that i play with...love to stretch my mancunt out!!  i have experienced, and have been told, by several Tops, that they love to fuck a puffy, loose, stretched-out hole the best.  Can any Tops that feel the same way explain why that is preferred over a really tight hole?

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I love it. There was a point ages ago that I would struggle being fucked by even an average cock and would feel sore for days after. Since getting into larger and larger toys and eventually fists it's made sex so much more enjoyable. I still have enough control that sex feels enjoyable for both me and the top, and I can be fucked for ages without any discomfort.

But I also get to enjoy an entirely different sensation of having my hole opened up and filled to the most extreme extent. And that's given me full body orgasms that I never even knew were possible.

Also for all the tops that boast about how they want to fuck a tight arse, so many can't manage it. Having a more relaxed, loose cunt means they can actual fuck me without being rock hard and can last a whole lot longer.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1