Stealth bred by masseuse

Petermore

Went in for a massage as my back was was quite tight. Started the massage like with no inclination of anything extra being offerer.  About half way through he places his uncut cock on my hand, and then whispers in my ear, do you bottom?

When i said yes, he replied he'd be back as he needs to get a condom.

Back in the room, condom on, he starts sliding between my crack and adds more oil, he tries entering but im quite tight so he ends up loosing his hardon.

He pulls back and starts fingering my tight hole during which i heard the distinction noise of the condom coming off. He then quickly slides into me raw and starts to fuck me deep. I knew he was in raw but decided to just ask if he has a condom on, he said yes and proceed to fuck me harder. He started to moan and then blew his load in me.

He pulls out and and grabs the condom and acts like he was taking it off. Off to the shower and confirmed his load was leaking out my tight hole.

Definitely going back for a repeat

• Like 9
  • Piggy 16

9 hours ago, Eagerindayton said:

I love it when this happens.  I just tell him to go in raw and not pull out when he cums.  I don't want to be jacked off. If he wants to suck and swallow my cock and load that's great. If not, just being bred by a usually hot man is worth it. 

The fact he tried to stealth me was such a turn on I didnt want to ruin for him, so i played along. He definitely enjoyed it, cant wait to go back and see if he tries it again or straight up tells me he's gonna do me raw

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Sidejacking this topic. So I've been doing sportmassages for a while now, and have had two from the same guy so far. The last session he advised me to book more time, because he wanted to spend more time on my upper legs, but also....said that he'd like to include my butt cheeks in case of stiffness there (everything is connected so he's not wrong). Then I come across this thread, and also saw his whatsapp pic which seems him together with another guy. Gets me thinking. 

I'm tempted to book more time, clean my ass, and see what happens....