Hi, my name is Jax, when this all started, I was a cuck who thought he was a stag, I had started inviting other guys over to fuck my girl with them but after the first two I suddenly was excluded from the fun as the third guy tied me up and made me watch.  He then wiped his cummy dick all over my face once he pulled off the condom.  For the first six months Jane wore condoms, until one of our regulars who loves to tie me up came in her one night.  He untied me and made me eat the cum out of her pussy. I hated it when I started but ended up Cumming from the experience as I make Jane cum in the process.  It make me shot my load as I jacked off.  David the bull patted me on the head and told he knew that was what I was after all along.  David would be in town every other week since he traveled, that wee he was over a lot and he bred Jane and would untie me and the process would repeat itself.

He would whisper in my ear as I ate him out of her, you love to taste of my manhood, don’t you little fag.  This would make me shake my head but never stop eating his cum out of her.  Eventually I stopped shaking my head when he would whisper it in my ear.  That only encouraged him to tell me what a good little fag I was.  One night he kissed my neck while I was eating him out of her, it sent shock waves through me.  He could tell I liked it.  I was in my jock, and he began to rub my hole, it make me tingle all over, I began to moan into her pussy. He leaned down and said, fag loves his hole played with. Hit me up tomorrow morning, just you.  He then got dressed and left. 

I had his number; I was the one who always set these up.  I text him in the morning and he responded straight away.  Fag, ready for your real training?  I hesitated but answered yes.  When I ask you, something answer me faggot! I said yes sir. Good Fag boy, call into work you will not be working today.  Clean out, put your jock on, be at this address at 9AM.  It was now 7:30, my girl was leaving for work, and I kissed her good by and headed to the shower and cleaned out David the Bull had told me too, I was totally nervous but also excited.  Something about it being a secret and [banned word] make me rock hard when I thought about him, and I could almost taste his cum.  I called into work and headed toward the address. 

When I arrived it was a hotel, I text to make sure I was at the right place and he just text back a number.  The text read, “room 202, when you enter undress except for your jock, I should not see your dick, get on all fours on the bed and put your blindfold on.  I sat in the car and thought that I should turn around.  A minute later a text, “Fag, you better be in the room soon or your girlfriend will get this text.” I got out of the car and headed upstairs to the room and the door was ajar, I entered and undressed and got up on the bed and put the blindfold on as instructed.  I was so nervous but also excited.  The next thing I felt was my jock being pulled to the side and my dick placed in some plastic tube it felt like.  Then a snap.  My pouch was replaced, and hands spread my ass and began to eat my hole. 

Fuck, I could not believe David was eating my hole. I began to moan, and my dick started to hurt in this tube.  I put my hand to my pouch and felt and it was a fucking cage.  He caged my dick. My arm was pulled away and put behind my back and I was pushed to the bed.  My chest and face flat, David grabbed my other arm and pulled it back and zip tied it. I said OKAY, that is too much, please let me out. Hands grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me up and a pillow was placed under my check and quickly a ball gag was placed in my mouth as I screamed for help.  You stupid faggot a voice said, it was not David.  I tried to roll away, but the guy grabbed me and slapped my head.  Fucking fag don’t make me tie you up completely. 

He slapped my ass and told me to spread my legs. I loved my knees, he then said, that a good fag. He dove back in and ate my hole for another ten minutes.  Honestly, I fucking loved it.  I have never felt anything like that.  I began to press my as back into his tongue and he tongue fucked me. He stopped and my hole felt empty, and I hoped he would come back.  He did and told me to spread them further, I thought he wanted me to spread them so he could get his tongue deeper in me.  I felt metal and soon realized he was fastening my legs to something metal.  I tried to move but it was too late I was already fastened.  He tied it to the underside of the bed and another rope to the headboard.  I could not see that, but he fished it under me, so I knew that is what he was doing.

I was now tied to the bed, no where to go and a man I had no clue what he looked like.  His hand caressed my ass, and his fingers found my hole and rubbed on it.  That felt good, his hands seem big. He spit on my hole, and I felt his finger slide inside me.  I tried to pull away but there was no where to go.  He spit again and worked his finger in deeper.  It did not hurt until the second, He shoved them in and twisted them around. Nice is all he said as I groaned and tried to form works into the ball gag.  I have me a Virgin fag.  This is going to be fun. I then felt the bed move, legs beside my feet and then a firm large pressure on my ass hole and suddenly sharp pain as my hole started to give way to his huge dick.

The pressure continued and the pain almost made me pass out, His head finally popped through, and he Slapped my ass.  Fucking whore, open that cunt.  The slap jarred me, and he was able to push another inch inside me.  He started to pull out and seemed disappointed.  Fucking tight fag, you are going to make me get some lube. A minute later he lubed up my hole and slide two fingers and then three inside me pushing them deep.  It hurt like fuck.  He pulled his fingers out and pressed his big dick against my hole and pressed and slide inside me.  Three inches in and it started to feel like he was tearing me open.  He pressed and soon he was balls deep inside me.  I screamed but he just laughed as he said, fucking little fag, this is what you were begging for. 

He began to slow fuck me and my hole started to give in.  Ten minutes in, I began to moan and he was making all starting to breath heavy and soon he grunted loudly and shot his load inside me.  I was repulsed, turned on and wishing I could taste it all at the same time.  He cleaned up, he then rubbed my back and told me I would get better at it.  He thanked me and walked away, then I heard the door open and close.  What the fuck I though, how am I going to get out of here.  I heard the door and thought, good he is back.  I felt hands again, finger rubbed my wet hole. Lips kissed my ass as his fingers slid inside me.  He slide a finger inside me and then another.  He went much deeper; I could tell it was not the same guy.  He fingered me and I started to moan.  He pulled his fingers out and pressed his dick against my hole and he slide in and bottomed out.

He was not as thick as the first guy, he fucked me for five minutes and shot his load.  He apologized he shot so quickly, he said I was just to fucking hot.  He soon walked to the door, he opened it and said, he is right there.  I soon felt the bed move and some lube being poured on my hole, then pressing hard, fuck this guy was bigger than the first guy.  He started saying, fucking sweet pussy, so fucking wet.  He pressed deep and made it as deep as the first guy but kept pushing deeper.  Open that Cunt boy, he barked.  He slapped my ass wise super hard. He pulled back and slammed into me three time and I heard and felt something pop.  Finally fuck stick you gave me your second ring.

My hole was making noise as he fucked me deep, I could feel him so deep inside me.  He kept hitting my prostate and before I knew it I was cumming in the cage that had been put on me.  He laughed and said, there is the first orgasm.  What a fucking whore, loves big anonymous dick in his hole. He unfastened the ball gag, he sped, and the moans continued and before I knew it I was cumming again.  In all he made me shoot three times before he came inside me.  The blindfold was pulled off and Rope under me released. He pulled my head up saying clean it fag.  He had me orally service him and clean his huge dick and fucked my throat for twenty minutes and then shot his load in my mouth.  He told me to swallow it, I gladly swallowed his load.

Once I swallowed his load, he grabbed my face and had me look up at him.  This man was tall at least 6’3 with a great body, huge dick, average looking face but pretty eyes.  He said, you are now my boy, open your mouth he instructed. He spat in my mouth and told me to swallow it. He then got on the bed and lifted his legs and told me to eat his hole.  I made my way over, spread his checks and put my tongue out and licked his hole.  He grabbed my head and pushed me in, it is not a fucking cone tongue my fucking hole.  I ate his hole, he seemed to like it.  He removed his hand; I could tell he was texting.  There was a knock at the door. He rolled over and off the bed, then he pushed my head down on the bed into a pillow saying stay the fuck there.

I did and he greeted a guy at the door. The man said, is this him?  The guy using me said, yes.  He does not look like much, but he will serve you. Then I heard, do you want his ass or mouth.  The guy who just entered said, give me his mouth first.  Just then my head was slapped, and he said you heard the man, get over and suck his dick. I turned around and there was a man in his late 40’s balding, beard, muscled in joggers and a t-shirt.  I crawled over on my knees and started to feel his dick.  He had a thick dick, it grew quickly.  He pulled his joggers down and his dick hit me in the face. I grabbed it and he slapped my hand.  No hands he said. I opened my mouth and took the head in my mouth.

I started to suck dick, he put his hand on my head and said, if you ever fucking touch me again, I will beat the shit out of you.  I am only her for your holes. I paused but he smacked my head as he said, no teeth either.  I sucked him as he pulled me onto his dick.  I would gag and pull off and try not to look my balance.  He fucked my throat for ten minutes and choked me with his dick.  I really had no idea how much more I could take.  He then pulled out and said, your ass!  Nothing more, I got up, got on all four and he pushed his big dick inside me. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard, piston fucking me making me whimper and moan.  He stopped, his dick still inside me.  He grabbed one of the ropes from before and tied it in a noose around my neck and choked me while he fucked me. 

I gasped for air and then I could not breath and I swear I passed out. He would release it and I gasped, and he would choke me out again, He did this four time and on that four time he shot his load inside me. He let go of the noose, pulled out and cleaned up and left without saying a word.  I hard the guy who opened the door say, I am now your owner.  I will be back in town Friday night and over the weekend.  You should be ready to be used. I did not say anything, he slapped my head again and I said, Yes Sir. Good fag, now get dressed and get out of here.  I have things to do today.

I did as he instructed, I got dressed.  He was in the bathroom so I could not even clean up.  I took off the cage, I slid my pants on, my hole was so full of cum.  Once I dressed, I opened the door and headed to the elevator and downstairs.  I tried to find a bathroom to let this cum out, but it was full, and I needed to get home.  I ordered an uber and waited out front.  The man who had just fucked me and coked me came up to me.  He told me to give him my phone. He called his number and said, I will text you in the next couple days when I need to unload.  You better make yourself available.  I said I would, he reminded me I should not speak but listen.  Don’t make that mistake again.

My uber arrived, I got in but the guy was standing across the drive looking at me. He made a noose symbol as I drove off.  Fuck this guy scared me.  I drove and before I got home, he had text. It read, “fag whore, you have my cum inside you. Leave it in you.” Then he send and address date and time. Holy fuck, two days from now. No fucking way.  I got home, I looked in the mirror and I had rope burns on my neck.  I quickly showered and put on a shirt to cover them.  My girl got home, and she asked me about work, and I told her how much it sucked but I was glad it was over. We made small talk and she shared that David had text that he had a buddy in town and wanted to know if we are both up for some fun.  She said, can we please?  I asked her when and she said tomorrow night.  She said, I really want to.  I agreed and she text David that we were on.

David, text me this, “Fag, I hear you had a great time tonight.  Your girl wants to real dicks tomorrow, you can let her have them right, you had a ton today.” Holy fuck, I was pissed.  He got me into today and now he was whoring out my girl.  She kissed and told me she loved me and could not wait for tomorrow. I had trouble staying asleep, my ass was so sore, and I kept dreaming about all the dick from today.  I woke up in the morning and showered and let loose of all the cum and went into work early. My lunch, I was feeling horny.  I needed to taste cum, I had never had a craving for it.  I tried to convince myself I could wait for David’s, but I started to worry that maybe with his buddy I would not be allowed to eat her cum out until after they left.

I search online and went to a gay site to find a glory hole.  It took me a minute, but I found one ten blocks from work.  I went downstairs and drove to the spot, it looked pretty run down.  I saw a guy in a suit walk in and I got out and followed him.  He had gotten his change already and walked into the back area.  I did the same.  I had no idea a place like this existed. I went into a booth and then another, no glory hole but the third one had one.  I checked the four and it had two.  I sat in that booth.  I waited and then I heard the door next to me on the right open, no change but soon a dick slipped trough the hole.  It was soft but lone.  I lifted it and began to suck it.

I could hear the guy moaning, his dick got big.  Had to be ten inches.  I sucked him and deep throated him and really wanted his cum.  He pulled his dick back, I was so disappointed.  He fished some poppers through.  I hit them, then he slide a bottom of lube through and said, show me your ass.  I really did not want to get fucked but I stood up and dropped my dress pants, pulled my underwear down and lubed up my hole and slide a finger inside me.  I then slide the lube through and hit the poppers.  He reached in and pulled me back to the hole, his dick pressed and hit my hole and I bent forward and spread my cheeks and his dick spread my ass lips and the head passed my ring.

He pressed and soon he was halfway inside me.  He pulled out and pressed, then again and soon had most of his dick inside me.  He said, tight pussy. I then heard the door open, again no money so no light but another dick slide through.  It was half hard and grabbed it and sucked it. The guy was uncut, he had a nice but skinny dick and he leaked cum like crazy.  It tasted so good.  The guy behind me was fucking me like crazy. It started to hurt.  The guy pulled out who I was sucking and leaned in and fed me poppers.  That helped a lot, he stood up and slide his cock back through and I sucked him for five more minutes and he shot in my mouth, his cum tasted so sweet.  I was just about to pull off and suck the guy fucking me when he shoved inside me, and his dick pulsed, and he shot six ropes inside me.

He pulled out and he soon disappeared.  I stood there; my dick rock hard.  I had pulled my underwear and pants up when I heard the door on the left. Just as I buttoned my pants, I saw a light go on next door.  I could see it was the guy in the suit with the expensive shoes.  I sat down, he stood there, I leaned forward, and he had his dick out.  Beautiful fat 8 or so uncut.  I got up and bent down and watched him jack it with his left hand, he turned and jacked it right at the hole.  I put my tongue out and licked the precum off his head.  He pressed it in, and I sucked the head for him. He seemed to like that as I swirled my tongue around the head under his foreskin.  He let me suck him for a while and then pulled out and tucked his dick away and got down and whispered for me to follow him.  He opened the door and I stood up and a few seconds later, I opened mine. 

When I headed out, the good-looking guy was at a board and he wrote the number four, then put a double line under it and a double line vertically.  I had not seen it when I walked in and the rule at the bottom showed a double line horizontal like an equal sign meant fucks bare, double line vertical head bare. He then turned and pointed to number 4, I walked into it, and he followed.  It has a big hole in it.  He entered shortly after and locked the door.  He told me to drop my pants, I did, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his underwear just under his balls.  He grabbed my ass and fled my hole.  He could feel I was wet from cum, nice is all he said as he pushed my ass back against the large opening. 

He then fed me poppers before pushing me down to suck his big dick.  Less than a minute later I hard the door, felt fingers on my ass and my cheeks being pulled apart as a tongue licked my cummy hole.  Fuck, his tongue felt so good. I moaned on the guys big uncut dick.  This went on for two minutes and then the guy pulled off, I felt fingers at my hole.  The hot guy I was sucking pulled his dick out and fed me poppers and soon I had a huge dick pressed against my hole and it slowly began to slide inside me.  He was stretching my hole and it felt amazing. He was so slow at entering me making me feel it and opening me up so gradually.  Then I felt his pubes, my guy fed me poppers and then the guy started to withdraw and begin to slowly fuck my hole. 

The guy in my booth leaned down as he said, that is fucking hot.  You are taking a big dick, I can tell.  He is fucking you bareback, isn’t he?  I nodded, wow. You are such a hot little slut. He leaned down and told me to open my mouth, as I did, he spit inside me while he rubbed my chest.  He worked his hand down to the hold and felt under me and the huge dick going inside me. He whispered in my ear; he is going to breed you dude.  Anonymous cock is going to fucking load you up.  Tell me you want his cum….   He gently slapped my face, I said, I want his cum.  Good boy he said, then he tapped on the wall and a minute or two later the guy said, I’m cumming and he shot his load in my ass. 

The guy stayed inside me, and I began to pull off and the guy in my both pushed me back on the wall as he said, that is rude. Let him stay in you boy, you begged him for his cum.  The guy slowly withdrew, and I was sucking on this big cock again.  I heard the door open and close and then open again. The guy did not eat my hole, he instead spread my ass cheeks and pressed his dick against my hole after spitting on it and slide into me.  He was long but thin.  He hit my second ring, he fucked me hard for a few minutes and popped through.  It felt amazing.

He fucked me for five minutes like that, the guy in my booth just whispered what a hot slut I was and before long the guy slide all the way inside me and shot his load.  He pulled out a second later and soon I hard the door.  He pulled out his phone and text as the door opened and I heard the text in the next room.  He said, my friend is here.  You will love his big dick.  I felt some material loop around my right leg and then my left and then pressure. I tried to pull away and I could not.  The guy in my booth pulled my hand behind my back and tied them with a zip cord he had in his pocket.  I then felt fingers inside me.  Two and then three,  He had four fingers inside me and I could do nothing but moan.

The guy fed me poppers and the guy behind me worked his fingers inside me left and write and soon he was opening me up . I began to shake, I had felt this feeling before but his hand was so huge.  The guy in my booth fed me poppers and tried to keep me from being too loud. He finally covered my mouth and tapped the wall and the guys fist pressed hard and passed my ring. There I was, in a booth against a hole in a wall and a fist in my ass.  The guy was good, and it felt amazing, but it hurt like fuck when he pulled out.  He clearly had a glove on because I hard him clean me up and untied me and the guy in my booth said, get dressed, you are coming with us.  I got dressed and followed them out. His friend was 6’6 and 200 pounds solid and I could not help but look at his hands and they were huge.  I could not believe one of them got inside me.

It was a few blocks away, an older apartment. We walked up to the second floor and into unit b.  The guy from the booth told me to undress, I did, and the tall, beautiful blond grabbed my hand and lead me to his bedroom and pulled off his clothes revealing a huge dick on him.  Had to be 8 inches soft.  I bend over and began to suck his dick, he got hard straight away. He pulled me off and led me to the bed, laid down and had me straddle his dick, at least a foot by now.  He lubed up his dick and hole and slide his dick in my freshly fisted hole.  He slide inside me easily but got some resistance eight inches In. He was supper thick. I stayed there and the guy from the booth and gotten naked and he was now pressing against my hole beside that huge dick. 

He blonde guy pulled me forward and the suit guy pressed hard, and he soon was in my hole and they were fucking me while I screamed and begged them to go slower.  That big hand on my mouth made it hard to breath.  They fucked me for ten minutes before the pain went away.  The hot man pulled his hand off my mouth and said, that’s not bad is it.  Ten minutes later the suit guy shot his load inside me and pulled out and disappeared without a word and I hard the door five minutes later.  The real fucking began as he brutally slammed into me and broke through my second ring.  This time it did not feel as good and hurt.  He pressed hard and he was all the way inside me. He held me there and said fuck under his breath.  Then he said, you are only the second guy ever to take me this deep.

He fucked me for ten minutes and then turned me on my said and fucked me for another ten and shot inside me.  He let it go soft and it slide out and he lubed up my and his fist and fingered my hole and worked his fist inside me again.  I could only moan, He kept telling me he loves my pussy. An hour later he said, I should go because his girl would be home soon.  I could not believe the time, I checked my phone, my boss had text me over lunch that she was felling ill and had to go home and I should too. I was relieved since I would most likely have been fired for this little stunt.

I went home feeling completely and sexually satisfied.  I loved this afternoon, and it was hot, I got hard as I walked.  I knew I was in for a surprise tonight and I hoped that I could see some action beside just eating cum out of my girl.  If that, was it would be okay but now, I wanted more!  I showered before my girl got home.  My hole was sore, from that big fist and puffy but my sides were happy I put on some tight underwear and shorts and a t shirt. She told me I looked hot, and that David wanted it kinky tonight.  She showed me a bag that was left with two blindfolds.  She showered and I got nervous. She got ready and straightened up the bedroom.  She told me unlock the door and come back to the bedroom and she put her blindfold on and so did I. Minutes later we hard the door. 

I hard footsteps and a presence in front of me.  He grabbed me and led me away from may girl, I hard her start to moan as some guy began to eat her out.  The guy walked me to the spare bedroom.  He then spoke, it was David.  This is your fag is all he said a guy grabbed me. David shut the door and left me with a guy, he pushed me down and told me to suck his cock.  I fished it out of his pants and sucked that big dick. His dick grew to be a fat nine inches.  I then felt my hands being tied behind my back. Then the voice said, I want you to see him gag on that big dick. Here I was helpless, the guy was strong, and he held my head and started slow and told me to open my throat. He continued if you listen and obey you will be a fine little fag, If not, you will regret it.  No fucking teeth either.  He fucked my throat and I gagged and just when I started to get used to his dick and stopped gagging, he fucked my throat harder and hard making me gag and eventually I throw up.  The guy in the chair laughed and said do it again. 

This went on until I could only dry heave and gag, once I was free of any stomach bile the real throat fucking began when I was placed with my head against a wall and the guy fucked my throat. I thought he was going to suffocate me with his dick. He beat my throat like this for ten minutes and then shoved it deep down my throat and shot his cum down my throat. He shook and slowly pulled out once he regained his composure.  Immediately a ball gag was shoved in my mouth.  The guy who had been sitting choked me.  He then pulled me up to my feet.

I was soon on the bed with my shorts pulled down and my ass showing.  He lubed up and slide two fingers inside me. Then came his dick, it felt so fat as he laid it on my ass cheeks, He lubed it and then lined it up to my hole and slide slowly inside me.  I must have been sore from earlier or his dick was as big as a baseball bat.  He was fucking me hard, he pulled out and I was so relieved.  I just wanted him to cum inside me while he was fucking me, he would stop.  He straightened up my legs and pulled my underwear and shorts down and lifted my right leg and put it on the bed. 

He again spread my cheeks and pressed his fat dick head against my hole.  I moaned as it felt like he was tearing me open now.  He somehow felt bigger. He fucked me for an hour and finally shot his load inside me. When he pulled out, he said, how that is a fucking bloody mess.  He led me to the shower and turned the water on and put me in while he cleaned up.  Blindfold and all.  Heard him say, there is a date, address, and time on the dresser.  Make sure you are there.  I will give you ass a week to heal up. Try not to bleed so much. 

I pulled the blindfold off and looked down.  There was a lot of red in the water running down the drain. I got out, dried off, and sat on the toilet and his cum and my blood came out.  I went out and got dressed.  I had no idea what was hapening in the other room but when I got out of the second bedroom everyone was gone.  I text her but her phone was in the room.  I started getting texts, David sent me pics of my girl getting ganged by four guys, blindfolded and restrained.  He sent me the address and told me to come to clean up her cunt.  I got dressed and headed downtown to the apartment.  I knocked and a tall black man let me in.  I could see her ahead of me and she was getting fucked by a big dicked Latin guy.

I was motioned over and pushed to my knees.  The guy fucking her pulled his dick out and told me to suck him clean.  I sucked that big brown dick clean.  He fucked my mouth and slide back inside my girl.  This went on for ten minutes till he shot his load in my throat during one of the cleaning sessions.  The next guy stepped up and this went on for another hour.  I had taken six loads and eaten tons out of her pussy.  They told me to collect her and take her home.  They left me alone with her and I helped her up.  She was sore and spent and I called and uber and we went home.  She let me eat the rest of the cum out of her and then we went to sleep.

• Like 10
  • Piggy 7

On 8/7/2022 at 7:53 PM, Hungnreadytofuck said:

Hi, my name is Jax, when this all started, I was a cuck who thought he was a stag, I had started inviting other guys over to fuck my girl with them but after the first two I suddenly was excluded from the fun as the third guy tied me up and made me watch.  He then wiped his cummy dick all over my face once he pulled off the condom.  For the first six months Jane wore condoms, until one of our regulars who loves to tie me up came in her one night.  He untied me and made me eat the cum out of her pussy. I hated it when I started but ended up Cumming from the experience as I make Jane cum in the process.  It make me shot my load as I jacked off.  David the bull patted me on the head and told he knew that was what I was after all along.  David would be in town every other week since he traveled, that wee he was over a lot and he bred Jane and would untie me and the process would repeat itself.

He would whisper in my ear as I ate him out of her, you love to taste of my manhood, don’t you little fag.  This would make me shake my head but never stop eating his cum out of her.  Eventually I stopped shaking my head when he would whisper it in my ear.  That only encouraged him to tell me what a good little fag I was.  One night he kissed my neck while I was eating him out of her, it sent shock waves through me.  He could tell I liked it.  I was in my jock, and he began to rub my hole, it make me tingle all over, I began to moan into her pussy. He leaned down and said, fag loves his hole played with. Hit me up tomorrow morning, just you.  He then got dressed and left. 

I had his number; I was the one who always set these up.  I text him in the morning and he responded straight away.  Fag, ready for your real training?  I hesitated but answered yes.  When I ask you, something answer me faggot! I said yes sir. Good Fag boy, call into work you will not be working today.  Clean out, put your jock on, be at this address at 9AM.  It was now 7:30, my girl was leaving for work, and I kissed her good by and headed to the shower and cleaned out David the Bull had told me too, I was totally nervous but also excited.  Something about it being a secret and [banned word] make me rock hard when I thought about him, and I could almost taste his cum.  I called into work and headed toward the address. 

When I arrived it was a hotel, I text to make sure I was at the right place and he just text back a number.  The text read, “room 202, when you enter undress except for your jock, I should not see your dick, get on all fours on the bed and put your blindfold on.  I sat in the car and thought that I should turn around.  A minute later a text, “Fag, you better be in the room soon or your girlfriend will get this text.” I got out of the car and headed upstairs to the room and the door was ajar, I entered and undressed and got up on the bed and put the blindfold on as instructed.  I was so nervous but also excited.  The next thing I felt was my jock being pulled to the side and my dick placed in some plastic tube it felt like.  Then a snap.  My pouch was replaced, and hands spread my ass and began to eat my hole. 

Fuck, I could not believe David was eating my hole. I began to moan, and my dick started to hurt in this tube.  I put my hand to my pouch and felt and it was a fucking cage.  He caged my dick. My arm was pulled away and put behind my back and I was pushed to the bed.  My chest and face flat, David grabbed my other arm and pulled it back and zip tied it. I said OKAY, that is too much, please let me out. Hands grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me up and a pillow was placed under my check and quickly a ball gag was placed in my mouth as I screamed for help.  You stupid faggot a voice said, it was not David.  I tried to roll away, but the guy grabbed me and slapped my head.  Fucking fag don’t make me tie you up completely. 

He slapped my ass and told me to spread my legs. I loved my knees, he then said, that a good fag. He dove back in and ate my hole for another ten minutes.  Honestly, I fucking loved it.  I have never felt anything like that.  I began to press my as back into his tongue and he tongue fucked me. He stopped and my hole felt empty, and I hoped he would come back.  He did and told me to spread them further, I thought he wanted me to spread them so he could get his tongue deeper in me.  I felt metal and soon realized he was fastening my legs to something metal.  I tried to move but it was too late I was already fastened.  He tied it to the underside of the bed and another rope to the headboard.  I could not see that, but he fished it under me, so I knew that is what he was doing.

I was now tied to the bed, no where to go and a man I had no clue what he looked like.  His hand caressed my ass, and his fingers found my hole and rubbed on it.  That felt good, his hands seem big. He spit on my hole, and I felt his finger slide inside me.  I tried to pull away but there was no where to go.  He spit again and worked his finger in deeper.  It did not hurt until the second, He shoved them in and twisted them around. Nice is all he said as I groaned and tried to form works into the ball gag.  I have me a Virgin fag.  This is going to be fun. I then felt the bed move, legs beside my feet and then a firm large pressure on my ass hole and suddenly sharp pain as my hole started to give way to his huge dick.

The pressure continued and the pain almost made me pass out, His head finally popped through, and he Slapped my ass.  Fucking whore, open that cunt.  The slap jarred me, and he was able to push another inch inside me.  He started to pull out and seemed disappointed.  Fucking tight fag, you are going to make me get some lube. A minute later he lubed up my hole and slide two fingers and then three inside me pushing them deep.  It hurt like fuck.  He pulled his fingers out and pressed his big dick against my hole and pressed and slide inside me.  Three inches in and it started to feel like he was tearing me open.  He pressed and soon he was balls deep inside me.  I screamed but he just laughed as he said, fucking little fag, this is what you were begging for. 

He began to slow fuck me and my hole started to give in.  Ten minutes in, I began to moan and he was making all starting to breath heavy and soon he grunted loudly and shot his load inside me.  I was repulsed, turned on and wishing I could taste it all at the same time.  He cleaned up, he then rubbed my back and told me I would get better at it.  He thanked me and walked away, then I heard the door open and close.  What the fuck I though, how am I going to get out of here.  I heard the door and thought, good he is back.  I felt hands again, finger rubbed my wet hole. Lips kissed my ass as his fingers slid inside me.  He slide a finger inside me and then another.  He went much deeper; I could tell it was not the same guy.  He fingered me and I started to moan.  He pulled his fingers out and pressed his dick against my hole and he slide in and bottomed out.

He was not as thick as the first guy, he fucked me for five minutes and shot his load.  He apologized he shot so quickly, he said I was just to fucking hot.  He soon walked to the door, he opened it and said, he is right there.  I soon felt the bed move and some lube being poured on my hole, then pressing hard, fuck this guy was bigger than the first guy.  He started saying, fucking sweet pussy, so fucking wet.  He pressed deep and made it as deep as the first guy but kept pushing deeper.  Open that Cunt boy, he barked.  He slapped my ass wise super hard. He pulled back and slammed into me three time and I heard and felt something pop.  Finally fuck stick you gave me your second ring.

My hole was making noise as he fucked me deep, I could feel him so deep inside me.  He kept hitting my prostate and before I knew it I was cumming in the cage that had been put on me.  He laughed and said, there is the first orgasm.  What a fucking whore, loves big anonymous dick in his hole. He unfastened the ball gag, he sped, and the moans continued and before I knew it I was cumming again.  In all he made me shoot three times before he came inside me.  The blindfold was pulled off and Rope under me released. He pulled my head up saying clean it fag.  He had me orally service him and clean his huge dick and fucked my throat for twenty minutes and then shot his load in my mouth.  He told me to swallow it, I gladly swallowed his load.

Once I swallowed his load, he grabbed my face and had me look up at him.  This man was tall at least 6’3 with a great body, huge dick, average looking face but pretty eyes.  He said, you are now my boy, open your mouth he instructed. He spat in my mouth and told me to swallow it. He then got on the bed and lifted his legs and told me to eat his hole.  I made my way over, spread his checks and put my tongue out and licked his hole.  He grabbed my head and pushed me in, it is not a fucking cone tongue my fucking hole.  I ate his hole, he seemed to like it.  He removed his hand; I could tell he was texting.  There was a knock at the door. He rolled over and off the bed, then he pushed my head down on the bed into a pillow saying stay the fuck there.

I did and he greeted a guy at the door. The man said, is this him?  The guy using me said, yes.  He does not look like much, but he will serve you. Then I heard, do you want his ass or mouth.  The guy who just entered said, give me his mouth first.  Just then my head was slapped, and he said you heard the man, get over and suck his dick. I turned around and there was a man in his late 40’s balding, beard, muscled in joggers and a t-shirt.  I crawled over on my knees and started to feel his dick.  He had a thick dick, it grew quickly.  He pulled his joggers down and his dick hit me in the face. I grabbed it and he slapped my hand.  No hands he said. I opened my mouth and took the head in my mouth.

I started to suck dick, he put his hand on my head and said, if you ever fucking touch me again, I will beat the shit out of you.  I am only her for your holes. I paused but he smacked my head as he said, no teeth either.  I sucked him as he pulled me onto his dick.  I would gag and pull off and try not to look my balance.  He fucked my throat for ten minutes and choked me with his dick.  I really had no idea how much more I could take.  He then pulled out and said, your ass!  Nothing more, I got up, got on all four and he pushed his big dick inside me. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard, piston fucking me making me whimper and moan.  He stopped, his dick still inside me.  He grabbed one of the ropes from before and tied it in a noose around my neck and choked me while he fucked me. 

I gasped for air and then I could not breath and I swear I passed out. He would release it and I gasped, and he would choke me out again, He did this four time and on that four time he shot his load inside me. He let go of the noose, pulled out and cleaned up and left without saying a word.  I hard the guy who opened the door say, I am now your owner.  I will be back in town Friday night and over the weekend.  You should be ready to be used. I did not say anything, he slapped my head again and I said, Yes Sir. Good fag, now get dressed and get out of here.  I have things to do today.

I did as he instructed, I got dressed.  He was in the bathroom so I could not even clean up.  I took off the cage, I slid my pants on, my hole was so full of cum.  Once I dressed, I opened the door and headed to the elevator and downstairs.  I tried to find a bathroom to let this cum out, but it was full, and I needed to get home.  I ordered an uber and waited out front.  The man who had just fucked me and coked me came up to me.  He told me to give him my phone. He called his number and said, I will text you in the next couple days when I need to unload.  You better make yourself available.  I said I would, he reminded me I should not speak but listen.  Don’t make that mistake again.

My uber arrived, I got in but the guy was standing across the drive looking at me. He made a noose symbol as I drove off.  Fuck this guy scared me.  I drove and before I got home, he had text. It read, “fag whore, you have my cum inside you. Leave it in you.” Then he send and address date and time. Holy fuck, two days from now. No fucking way.  I got home, I looked in the mirror and I had rope burns on my neck.  I quickly showered and put on a shirt to cover them.  My girl got home, and she asked me about work, and I told her how much it sucked but I was glad it was over. We made small talk and she shared that David had text that he had a buddy in town and wanted to know if we are both up for some fun.  She said, can we please?  I asked her when and she said tomorrow night.  She said, I really want to.  I agreed and she text David that we were on.

David, text me this, “Fag, I hear you had a great time tonight.  Your girl wants to real dicks tomorrow, you can let her have them right, you had a ton today.” Holy fuck, I was pissed.  He got me into today and now he was whoring out my girl.  She kissed and told me she loved me and could not wait for tomorrow. I had trouble staying asleep, my ass was so sore, and I kept dreaming about all the dick from today.  I woke up in the morning and showered and let loose of all the cum and went into work early. My lunch, I was feeling horny.  I needed to taste cum, I had never had a craving for it.  I tried to convince myself I could wait for David’s, but I started to worry that maybe with his buddy I would not be allowed to eat her cum out until after they left.

I search online and went to a gay site to find a glory hole.  It took me a minute, but I found one ten blocks from work.  I went downstairs and drove to the spot, it looked pretty run down.  I saw a guy in a suit walk in and I got out and followed him.  He had gotten his change already and walked into the back area.  I did the same.  I had no idea a place like this existed. I went into a booth and then another, no glory hole but the third one had one.  I checked the four and it had two.  I sat in that booth.  I waited and then I heard the door next to me on the right open, no change but soon a dick slipped trough the hole.  It was soft but lone.  I lifted it and began to suck it.

I could hear the guy moaning, his dick got big.  Had to be ten inches.  I sucked him and deep throated him and really wanted his cum.  He pulled his dick back, I was so disappointed.  He fished some poppers through.  I hit them, then he slide a bottom of lube through and said, show me your ass.  I really did not want to get fucked but I stood up and dropped my dress pants, pulled my underwear down and lubed up my hole and slide a finger inside me.  I then slide the lube through and hit the poppers.  He reached in and pulled me back to the hole, his dick pressed and hit my hole and I bent forward and spread my cheeks and his dick spread my ass lips and the head passed my ring.

He pressed and soon he was halfway inside me.  He pulled out and pressed, then again and soon had most of his dick inside me.  He said, tight pussy. I then heard the door open, again no money so no light but another dick slide through.  It was half hard and grabbed it and sucked it. The guy was uncut, he had a nice but skinny dick and he leaked cum like crazy.  It tasted so good.  The guy behind me was fucking me like crazy. It started to hurt.  The guy pulled out who I was sucking and leaned in and fed me poppers.  That helped a lot, he stood up and slide his cock back through and I sucked him for five more minutes and he shot in my mouth, his cum tasted so sweet.  I was just about to pull off and suck the guy fucking me when he shoved inside me, and his dick pulsed, and he shot six ropes inside me.

He pulled out and he soon disappeared.  I stood there; my dick rock hard.  I had pulled my underwear and pants up when I heard the door on the left. Just as I buttoned my pants, I saw a light go on next door.  I could see it was the guy in the suit with the expensive shoes.  I sat down, he stood there, I leaned forward, and he had his dick out.  Beautiful fat 8 or so uncut.  I got up and bent down and watched him jack it with his left hand, he turned and jacked it right at the hole.  I put my tongue out and licked the precum off his head.  He pressed it in, and I sucked the head for him. He seemed to like that as I swirled my tongue around the head under his foreskin.  He let me suck him for a while and then pulled out and tucked his dick away and got down and whispered for me to follow him.  He opened the door and I stood up and a few seconds later, I opened mine. 

When I headed out, the good-looking guy was at a board and he wrote the number four, then put a double line under it and a double line vertically.  I had not seen it when I walked in and the rule at the bottom showed a double line horizontal like an equal sign meant fucks bare, double line vertical head bare. He then turned and pointed to number 4, I walked into it, and he followed.  It has a big hole in it.  He entered shortly after and locked the door.  He told me to drop my pants, I did, he unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his underwear just under his balls.  He grabbed my ass and fled my hole.  He could feel I was wet from cum, nice is all he said as he pushed my ass back against the large opening. 

He then fed me poppers before pushing me down to suck his big dick.  Less than a minute later I hard the door, felt fingers on my ass and my cheeks being pulled apart as a tongue licked my cummy hole.  Fuck, his tongue felt so good. I moaned on the guys big uncut dick.  This went on for two minutes and then the guy pulled off, I felt fingers at my hole.  The hot guy I was sucking pulled his dick out and fed me poppers and soon I had a huge dick pressed against my hole and it slowly began to slide inside me.  He was stretching my hole and it felt amazing. He was so slow at entering me making me feel it and opening me up so gradually.  Then I felt his pubes, my guy fed me poppers and then the guy started to withdraw and begin to slowly fuck my hole. 

The guy in my booth leaned down as he said, that is fucking hot.  You are taking a big dick, I can tell.  He is fucking you bareback, isn’t he?  I nodded, wow. You are such a hot little slut. He leaned down and told me to open my mouth, as I did, he spit inside me while he rubbed my chest.  He worked his hand down to the hold and felt under me and the huge dick going inside me. He whispered in my ear; he is going to breed you dude.  Anonymous cock is going to fucking load you up.  Tell me you want his cum….   He gently slapped my face, I said, I want his cum.  Good boy he said, then he tapped on the wall and a minute or two later the guy said, I’m cumming and he shot his load in my ass. 

The guy stayed inside me, and I began to pull off and the guy in my both pushed me back on the wall as he said, that is rude. Let him stay in you boy, you begged him for his cum.  The guy slowly withdrew, and I was sucking on this big cock again.  I heard the door open and close and then open again. The guy did not eat my hole, he instead spread my ass cheeks and pressed his dick against my hole after spitting on it and slide into me.  He was long but thin.  He hit my second ring, he fucked me hard for a few minutes and popped through.  It felt amazing.

He fucked me for five minutes like that, the guy in my booth just whispered what a hot slut I was and before long the guy slide all the way inside me and shot his load.  He pulled out a second later and soon I hard the door.  He pulled out his phone and text as the door opened and I heard the text in the next room.  He said, my friend is here.  You will love his big dick.  I felt some material loop around my right leg and then my left and then pressure. I tried to pull away and I could not.  The guy in my booth pulled my hand behind my back and tied them with a zip cord he had in his pocket.  I then felt fingers inside me.  Two and then three,  He had four fingers inside me and I could do nothing but moan.

The guy fed me poppers and the guy behind me worked his fingers inside me left and write and soon he was opening me up . I began to shake, I had felt this feeling before but his hand was so huge.  The guy in my booth fed me poppers and tried to keep me from being too loud. He finally covered my mouth and tapped the wall and the guys fist pressed hard and passed my ring. There I was, in a booth against a hole in a wall and a fist in my ass.  The guy was good, and it felt amazing, but it hurt like fuck when he pulled out.  He clearly had a glove on because I hard him clean me up and untied me and the guy in my booth said, get dressed, you are coming with us.  I got dressed and followed them out. His friend was 6’6 and 200 pounds solid and I could not help but look at his hands and they were huge.  I could not believe one of them got inside me.

It was a few blocks away, an older apartment. We walked up to the second floor and into unit b.  The guy from the booth told me to undress, I did, and the tall, beautiful blond grabbed my hand and lead me to his bedroom and pulled off his clothes revealing a huge dick on him.  Had to be 8 inches soft.  I bend over and began to suck his dick, he got hard straight away. He pulled me off and led me to the bed, laid down and had me straddle his dick, at least a foot by now.  He lubed up his dick and hole and slide his dick in my freshly fisted hole.  He slide inside me easily but got some resistance eight inches In. He was supper thick. I stayed there and the guy from the booth and gotten naked and he was now pressing against my hole beside that huge dick. 

He blonde guy pulled me forward and the suit guy pressed hard, and he soon was in my hole and they were fucking me while I screamed and begged them to go slower.  That big hand on my mouth made it hard to breath.  They fucked me for ten minutes before the pain went away.  The hot man pulled his hand off my mouth and said, that’s not bad is it.  Ten minutes later the suit guy shot his load inside me and pulled out and disappeared without a word and I hard the door five minutes later.  The real fucking began as he brutally slammed into me and broke through my second ring.  This time it did not feel as good and hurt.  He pressed hard and he was all the way inside me. He held me there and said fuck under his breath.  Then he said, you are only the second guy ever to take me this deep.

He fucked me for ten minutes and then turned me on my said and fucked me for another ten and shot inside me.  He let it go soft and it slide out and he lubed up my and his fist and fingered my hole and worked his fist inside me again.  I could only moan, He kept telling me he loves my pussy. An hour later he said, I should go because his girl would be home soon.  I could not believe the time, I checked my phone, my boss had text me over lunch that she was felling ill and had to go home and I should too. I was relieved since I would most likely have been fired for this little stunt.

I went home feeling completely and sexually satisfied.  I loved this afternoon, and it was hot, I got hard as I walked.  I knew I was in for a surprise tonight and I hoped that I could see some action beside just eating cum out of my girl.  If that, was it would be okay but now, I wanted more!  I showered before my girl got home.  My hole was sore, from that big fist and puffy but my sides were happy I put on some tight underwear and shorts and a t shirt. She told me I looked hot, and that David wanted it kinky tonight.  She showed me a bag that was left with two blindfolds.  She showered and I got nervous. She got ready and straightened up the bedroom.  She told me unlock the door and come back to the bedroom and she put her blindfold on and so did I. Minutes later we hard the door. 

I hard footsteps and a presence in front of me.  He grabbed me and led me away from may girl, I hard her start to moan as some guy began to eat her out.  The guy walked me to the spare bedroom.  He then spoke, it was David.  This is your fag is all he said a guy grabbed me. David shut the door and left me with a guy, he pushed me down and told me to suck his cock.  I fished it out of his pants and sucked that big dick. His dick grew to be a fat nine inches.  I then felt my hands being tied behind my back. Then the voice said, I want you to see him gag on that big dick. Here I was helpless, the guy was strong, and he held my head and started slow and told me to open my throat. He continued if you listen and obey you will be a fine little fag, If not, you will regret it.  No fucking teeth either.  He fucked my throat and I gagged and just when I started to get used to his dick and stopped gagging, he fucked my throat harder and hard making me gag and eventually I throw up.  The guy in the chair laughed and said do it again. 

This went on until I could only dry heave and gag, once I was free of any stomach bile the real throat fucking began when I was placed with my head against a wall and the guy fucked my throat. I thought he was going to suffocate me with his dick. He beat my throat like this for ten minutes and then shoved it deep down my throat and shot his cum down my throat. He shook and slowly pulled out once he regained his composure.  Immediately a ball gag was shoved in my mouth.  The guy who had been sitting choked me.  He then pulled me up to my feet.

I was soon on the bed with my shorts pulled down and my ass showing.  He lubed up and slide two fingers inside me. Then came his dick, it felt so fat as he laid it on my ass cheeks, He lubed it and then lined it up to my hole and slide slowly inside me.  I must have been sore from earlier or his dick was as big as a baseball bat.  He was fucking me hard, he pulled out and I was so relieved.  I just wanted him to cum inside me while he was fucking me, he would stop.  He straightened up my legs and pulled my underwear and shorts down and lifted my right leg and put it on the bed. 

He again spread my cheeks and pressed his fat dick head against my hole.  I moaned as it felt like he was tearing me open now.  He somehow felt bigger. He fucked me for an hour and finally shot his load inside me. When he pulled out, he said, how that is a fucking bloody mess.  He led me to the shower and turned the water on and put me in while he cleaned up.  Blindfold and all.  Heard him say, there is a date, address, and time on the dresser.  Make sure you are there.  I will give you ass a week to heal up. Try not to bleed so much. 

I pulled the blindfold off and looked down.  There was a lot of red in the water running down the drain. I got out, dried off, and sat on the toilet and his cum and my blood came out.  I went out and got dressed.  I had no idea what was hapening in the other room but when I got out of the second bedroom everyone was gone.  I text her but her phone was in the room.  I started getting texts, David sent me pics of my girl getting ganged by four guys, blindfolded and restrained.  He sent me the address and told me to come to clean up her cunt.  I got dressed and headed downtown to the apartment.  I knocked and a tall black man let me in.  I could see her ahead of me and she was getting fucked by a big dicked Latin guy.

I was motioned over and pushed to my knees.  The guy fucking her pulled his dick out and told me to suck him clean.  I sucked that big brown dick clean.  He fucked my mouth and slide back inside my girl.  This went on for ten minutes till he shot his load in my throat during one of the cleaning sessions.  The next guy stepped up and this went on for another hour.  I had taken six loads and eaten tons out of her pussy.  They told me to collect her and take her home.  They left me alone with her and I helped her up.  She was sore and spent and I called and uber and we went home.  She let me eat the rest of the cum out of her and then we went to sleep.

Loved this I hope they both get what they need! Lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I woke up with a raging hard-on, my girl was out, and she told me she was sore and could not fuck so I went out to the living room to search for a glory hole other than the one I was at for work.  I found one in a park nearby.  I got dressed and took off to the park.  Once there I parked and watches as two guys go out of their cars and headed into the bathroom.  I was soon to follow. When I entered there was a guy at the urinal the tall one and one guy in the stall.  I went to the urinal to pee.  I had gone to blow my load but there I was peeing while this tall guy was jacking his long 9-inch dick, as he smiled at me.  I could not help it, once finished my stream, I reached out and jacked his big dick. He was uncut, he had long skin that would guide across his dick head.  He leaned in and kissed me; he was a great kisser. I heard the door to the stall open, but I kept kissing this hot man.  The other guy soon had my joggers to the ground, and he was licking my hole as I made out with this big, dicked guy.  I could only moan into the man’s mouth. 

Without much warning, the big-dicked man made some motion to the guy behind, as they turned me around the man behind devoured my dick as the big-dicked man lubed my hole so he could slide his big dick inside me. They worked me perfectly making me moan and shoot the man behind me said, that’s it, boy.  Give me your cunt.  Two minutes later he shot his load inside me.  I came a minute after filling the man on the floor’s mouth.  The man behind me had cleaned up and wiped my ass with a paper towel.  He told me to get dressed and I did, the man on the floor made his way back into the stall. 

The big-dicked man grabbed my hand and lead me out of the bathroom, and we were soon on a path down a wooded trail.  He seemed to know it well, parts were dark, so dark I could not see anything.  We soon hit another dark patch but unlike the others this one I could hear guys talking.  I was not sure how many but more than two.    We stepped off the path we were on and down a slight hill to an open area.  I have a fresh one the man said. I soon felt hands on me as one grabbed my head and began to make out with me.  My joggers have pulled down again as a finger slide into my hole.  I heard a voice say, you’re cum, Jeff. The man who had fucked me said, yea. I felt my cheeks being spread and a tongue begin to eat my hole.  The man kissing me broke away and guided my head to his dick.  Big thick 7-inch dick leaking precum.  I sucked him as my ass was eaten, fetched for five minutes.  The man in my mouth came, I swallowed.  Another dick was presented and sucked the 6-inch dick, and a minute later the man behind me lubed me up, then slide his thick dick inside me. 

He seemed a lot thicker than the guy inside me, he fucked me hard and before long I had another load in my mouth.  Yet, another dick was presented, a long thin 8-inch dick.  I sucked and soon he grabbed my head and fucked my throat, they were doing it in unison.  Their dicks were inside me deep at the same time, they seem like they were close to Cumming, before the first one shot their load, I shot my load hands free, the guy behind me followed, then my throat rapist shot.  The guys moved backward, then I felt my ass being cleaned up again, Jeff said, get dressed.  I pulled up my joggers and he led me up the hill to the path.  He stopped and kissed me, and when he broke, he told me what a hot boy I was. 

He again grabbed my hand and led me down the path to a picnic bench.  You could see it clearly with the moon and stars.  You could see condoms on the ground as we walked up.  He pulled out a blindfold from his back pocket and tied it to my head.  He then guided me over to the picnic table and pushed my chest down on the table and pulled my joggers down.  He told me not to move, then he grabbed my right hand as he rustled with something under the picnic table, fastened my right hand, and then my left.  I told him I had to get back and asked him to let me go but he laughed as he said, I own you slut.

Before I knew it he had a ball gag in my mouth, I began to feel hands on my body feeling me. I have not how long I was there or how many guys fucked me.  Jeff had left and returned a few hours later to watch the last old man fuck me and shot inside me.  He again cleaned up my ass and had me pull up my ass.  My joggers were fully soaked.  He handed me a pair of shorts so tight you could see my ass and my junk clearly.  He then led me to his car.  He had me leave his joggers in the park. 

I was so tired, he took me back to his place, I crashed as soon as he led me to his bed.  I slept for a few hours with him, we woke up, and he called me his man.  I was not sure about all that, he told me to shower and clean out and he would put some clothes out for me. 

While I was in the shower, I decided I need to go home.  When I got out, I dried off, I looked for my phone, but it was not where I left it.  The only clothes were supper tight.  I slide on the shorts; it has a cock ring sowed into them. I slide my cock and balls through and started to get aroused.  They seemed to be see-through.  You could see the outline of my dick and my pubes for sure. I went out to the living room; he whistled and told me I looked so hot.  He came over and kissed me.  My worry melted away as he fled me all over and told me I was the hottest boy he ever had. 

He told me to eat up and he had a surprise for me.  I ate the small amount of food he had out for me.  Grits and bacon, I brushed my teeth, and we headed out.  Feeling a little self-conscious about what I was wearing, I walked fast as people stared.  Jeff seemed to take a long time to unlock the door but finally did as a tall guy walked by and said, Jeff, you outdid yourself this time. The guy was young with tats, he brushed his hand against my ass and asked Jeff if he could hit it later.  Come to Club, the boy is on his way to joining.  Let give me twenty minutes, I would like to use him first. 

We got in the car, and he immediately said, that is Jess he loves to fuck hot boys.  Did you have fun last night by the way?  I began to say, well it and he interrupted me and said tonight would be better. He then leaned over and kissed me.  We drove off to a seedy part of town, and pulled up to an old building, he then led me inside. It was totally nice inside, there were a few guys in the bar, five I could count, and the bartender. He walked me over to two guys sitting in the back of the bar and introduced me, boy this is Wayne and Derreck they will both be fucking you later.  I invited them, I am going to leave you here with them.  Wayne will know what to do with you. Jeff sat me next to Wayne who put his hand on my leg and rubbed it as he talked to Derreck.  Wayne got a text and he said, boy, you are up in twenty minutes.  I said what?  He said you are the entertainment today. 

I began to ask what he meant but he leaned in and kissed me hard.  He broke off and told me we should got in the back.  We both got up and he led me to the back room and pinned me against the wall and made out with me.  He was making me so hot.  He slides off my tight shorts, then began to suck my rock-hard dick.  I was just about to cum, so he pulled off and had me turn around and he ate my hole.  I went to jack my dick and he slapped my hand away.  Pulled off my hole and said, fucking leave your hand where they are.  Do not touch your dick boy.

I put my hand back up on the wall.  A few minutes later he pulled off my hole.  He guided me over to a bench and got me up on it.  He strapped my hands and feet in and blindfolded me.  Once he did, I heard the door open and close and then felt hands on my ass.  Wayne came around and fed me his cock a nice 7-inch dick the perfect size to deep throat.  I felt my hole being lubed up and fingers sliding in and out of me.  He was working my hole well. He then pulled out and slide his dick all the way inside me.  The fucker must have been ten inches long and thick. It hurt but Wayne kept his dick down my throat so I could not pretest much.    He continued to fuck me long and hard for twenty minutes.  Ten minutes in Wayne shot his load and left me with this man I had no idea who it was, but I was not just moaning, and he had made me cum twice.  

He was fucking me so deep, and he was so thick.  He started to breathe heavily, and he grunted and shoved his dick deep and shook as he said boy, I approve your acceptance into our club, you have my vote inside you.  He kept sliding in and out of me.  You have many other supporters here who plan on voting.  They will be coming in shortly.  You will make a great addition to our club. He had softened, so he slowly pulled out. I laid there wondering what the fuck he was talking about.  Was this a club, I never asked to be part of it?  Is that what Jeff wants?  He is hot but I really do not know him. Besides I really need to get back to my life, my real life.

I heard the door open and guys coming in.  I had my mouth and throat fucked, my ass filled with cock and cum for the next two hours.  Load after load was shot inside both holes.  Then Jeff came in and said, okay the party is over.  Five minutes to shoot your wad and he must clean up.  The last three guys got off with one shooting his load all over my face.  Jeff untied me and pulled the blindfold off.  He helped me up and took me to shower in the corner.  Once I cleaned up and cum stopped dripping from my ass and pushing its way out, I came out of the shower and dried off.  He handed me my clothes and leaned in and kissed me. I was feeling out of sorts.  I felt like I was just raped by a bunch of guys that I had no idea who they were.

When he broke the kiss, he told me I was so hot, and he loved having me as his boy.  He looked at me and said, you know you can never have another man unless I say.  Do you understand boy? I started to say, but…  He put his hand up to my lips and said, do not say anything just nod yes. He held his fingers there and grabbed my neck with his other hand and squeezed so I nodded yes.  We will text your girl that you are leaving after we pick up some things of yours.  You will not need her; you are now my pussy boy.  Do you understand?  His hand was still on my neck.

We need to get you home and some rest, you have a date tonight.  That tall, tatted guy wants to have you tonight.  He was the first guy who fucked you today here at the club. You will need to rest up, he loves to use a bottom like you.  I did not think I could take anymore but Jeff took me home and I slept till he woke me and told me it was time to shower.  Make sure you clean out he said.  I did, so much cum mixed with some blood.  They fucked me hard today.  There I was, I cleaned up and started to get hard.  I got out and toweled off and Jeff came in and spoke.  Nice boy, you are horny for this, aren’t you?

He walked in and grabbed my dick and jacked it.  He played with my balls, it felt good.  He kissed me, you are such a hot boy.  Then he grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard.  I tried to scream out, but he held my mouth with his other hand, and I soon lost my erection and he let go of my balls.   He quickly put a cock ring on me and then he slipped a cage on my dick.  I protested but he grabbed my neck again and I got quiet.  Your date tonight does not do dick.  If you don’t cage it, he will torture it.  I am doing you a favor.  He handed me clothes to wear, they were see-through. I slipped them on, and the cage was so prominent that is almost all you could see.  The top was tight, and my ass cheeks hung out.  There was a hole at my ass hole.  Jeff said, fuck you look perfect.

Jeff sat me in the living room, we chatted while we waited for that tall, tatted guy. I heard the door and Jeff got up and answered.  I could hear the guy ask if the boy was ready.  Jeff said yes, he is more than ready.  He is in for a hard night the guy said.  I was nervous. This beautiful tall man walked over to me and rubbed my left nipple.  He said, you have the smallest tits, but they are so sensitive he pinched it and I jumped. Just like bitch I used to fuck.  Let’s get you to the bar, I need to show you off. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Keep it going!!!!!

8 hours ago, Hungnreadytofuck said:

I woke up with a raging hard-on, my girl was out, and she told me she was sore and could not fuck so I went out to the living room to search for a glory hole other than the one I was at for work.  I found one in a park nearby.  I got dressed and took off to the park.  Once there I parked and watches as two guys go out of their cars and headed into the bathroom.  I was soon to follow. When I entered there was a guy at the urinal the tall one and one guy in the stall.  I went to the urinal to pee.  I had gone to blow my load but there I was peeing while this tall guy was jacking his long 9-inch dick, as he smiled at me.  I could not help it, once finished my stream, I reached out and jacked his big dick. He was uncut, he had long skin that would guide across his dick head.  He leaned in and kissed me; he was a great kisser. I heard the door to the stall open, but I kept kissing this hot man.  The other guy soon had my joggers to the ground, and he was licking my hole as I made out with this big, dicked guy.  I could only moan into the man’s mouth. 

Without much warning, the big-dicked man made some motion to the guy behind, as they turned me around the man behind devoured my dick as the big-dicked man lubed my hole so he could slide his big dick inside me. They worked me perfectly making me moan and shoot the man behind me said, that’s it, boy.  Give me your cunt.  Two minutes later he shot his load inside me.  I came a minute after filling the man on the floor’s mouth.  The man behind me had cleaned up and wiped my ass with a paper towel.  He told me to get dressed and I did, the man on the floor made his way back into the stall. 

The big-dicked man grabbed my hand and lead me out of the bathroom, and we were soon on a path down a wooded trail.  He seemed to know it well, parts were dark, so dark I could not see anything.  We soon hit another dark patch but unlike the others this one I could hear guys talking.  I was not sure how many but more than two.    We stepped off the path we were on and down a slight hill to an open area.  I have a fresh one the man said. I soon felt hands on me as one grabbed my head and began to make out with me.  My joggers have pulled down again as a finger slide into my hole.  I heard a voice say, you’re cum, Jeff. The man who had fucked me said, yea. I felt my cheeks being spread and a tongue begin to eat my hole.  The man kissing me broke away and guided my head to his dick.  Big thick 7-inch dick leaking precum.  I sucked him as my ass was eaten, fetched for five minutes.  The man in my mouth came, I swallowed.  Another dick was presented and sucked the 6-inch dick, and a minute later the man behind me lubed me up, then slide his thick dick inside me. 

He seemed a lot thicker than the guy inside me, he fucked me hard and before long I had another load in my mouth.  Yet, another dick was presented, a long thin 8-inch dick.  I sucked and soon he grabbed my head and fucked my throat, they were doing it in unison.  Their dicks were inside me deep at the same time, they seem like they were close to Cumming, before the first one shot their load, I shot my load hands free, the guy behind me followed, then my throat rapist shot.  The guys moved backward, then I felt my ass being cleaned up again, Jeff said, get dressed.  I pulled up my joggers and he led me up the hill to the path.  He stopped and kissed me, and when he broke, he told me what a hot boy I was. 

He again grabbed my hand and led me down the path to a picnic bench.  You could see it clearly with the moon and stars.  You could see condoms on the ground as we walked up.  He pulled out a blindfold from his back pocket and tied it to my head.  He then guided me over to the picnic table and pushed my chest down on the table and pulled my joggers down.  He told me not to move, then he grabbed my right hand as he rustled with something under the picnic table, fastened my right hand, and then my left.  I told him I had to get back and asked him to let me go but he laughed as he said, I own you slut.

Before I knew it he had a ball gag in my mouth, I began to feel hands on my body feeling me. I have not how long I was there or how many guys fucked me.  Jeff had left and returned a few hours later to watch the last old man fuck me and shot inside me.  He again cleaned up my ass and had me pull up my ass.  My joggers were fully soaked.  He handed me a pair of shorts so tight you could see my ass and my junk clearly.  He then led me to his car.  He had me leave his joggers in the park. 

I was so tired, he took me back to his place, I crashed as soon as he led me to his bed.  I slept for a few hours with him, we woke up, and he called me his man.  I was not sure about all that, he told me to shower and clean out and he would put some clothes out for me. 

While I was in the shower, I decided I need to go home.  When I got out, I dried off, I looked for my phone, but it was not where I left it.  The only clothes were supper tight.  I slide on the shorts; it has a cock ring sowed into them. I slide my cock and balls through and started to get aroused.  They seemed to be see-through.  You could see the outline of my dick and my pubes for sure. I went out to the living room; he whistled and told me I looked so hot.  He came over and kissed me.  My worry melted away as he fled me all over and told me I was the hottest boy he ever had. 

He told me to eat up and he had a surprise for me.  I ate the small amount of food he had out for me.  Grits and bacon, I brushed my teeth, and we headed out.  Feeling a little self-conscious about what I was wearing, I walked fast as people stared.  Jeff seemed to take a long time to unlock the door but finally did as a tall guy walked by and said, Jeff, you outdid yourself this time. The guy was young with tats, he brushed his hand against my ass and asked Jeff if he could hit it later.  Come to Club, the boy is on his way to joining.  Let give me twenty minutes, I would like to use him first. 

We got in the car, and he immediately said, that is Jess he loves to fuck hot boys.  Did you have fun last night by the way?  I began to say, well it and he interrupted me and said tonight would be better. He then leaned over and kissed me.  We drove off to a seedy part of town, and pulled up to an old building, he then led me inside. It was totally nice inside, there were a few guys in the bar, five I could count, and the bartender. He walked me over to two guys sitting in the back of the bar and introduced me, boy this is Wayne and Derreck they will both be fucking you later.  I invited them, I am going to leave you here with them.  Wayne will know what to do with you. Jeff sat me next to Wayne who put his hand on my leg and rubbed it as he talked to Derreck.  Wayne got a text and he said, boy, you are up in twenty minutes.  I said what?  He said you are the entertainment today. 

I began to ask what he meant but he leaned in and kissed me hard.  He broke off and told me we should got in the back.  We both got up and he led me to the back room and pinned me against the wall and made out with me.  He was making me so hot.  He slides off my tight shorts, then began to suck my rock-hard dick.  I was just about to cum, so he pulled off and had me turn around and he ate my hole.  I went to jack my dick and he slapped my hand away.  Pulled off my hole and said, fucking leave your hand where they are.  Do not touch your dick boy.

I put my hand back up on the wall.  A few minutes later he pulled off my hole.  He guided me over to a bench and got me up on it.  He strapped my hands and feet in and blindfolded me.  Once he did, I heard the door open and close and then felt hands on my ass.  Wayne came around and fed me his cock a nice 7-inch dick the perfect size to deep throat.  I felt my hole being lubed up and fingers sliding in and out of me.  He was working my hole well. He then pulled out and slide his dick all the way inside me.  The fucker must have been ten inches long and thick. It hurt but Wayne kept his dick down my throat so I could not pretest much.    He continued to fuck me long and hard for twenty minutes.  Ten minutes in Wayne shot his load and left me with this man I had no idea who it was, but I was not just moaning, and he had made me cum twice.  

He was fucking me so deep, and he was so thick.  He started to breathe heavily, and he grunted and shoved his dick deep and shook as he said boy, I approve your acceptance into our club, you have my vote inside you.  He kept sliding in and out of me.  You have many other supporters here who plan on voting.  They will be coming in shortly.  You will make a great addition to our club. He had softened, so he slowly pulled out. I laid there wondering what the fuck he was talking about.  Was this a club, I never asked to be part of it?  Is that what Jeff wants?  He is hot but I really do not know him. Besides I really need to get back to my life, my real life.

I heard the door open and guys coming in.  I had my mouth and throat fucked, my ass filled with cock and cum for the next two hours.  Load after load was shot inside both holes.  Then Jeff came in and said, okay the party is over.  Five minutes to shoot your wad and he must clean up.  The last three guys got off with one shooting his load all over my face.  Jeff untied me and pulled the blindfold off.  He helped me up and took me to shower in the corner.  Once I cleaned up and cum stopped dripping from my ass and pushing its way out, I came out of the shower and dried off.  He handed me my clothes and leaned in and kissed me. I was feeling out of sorts.  I felt like I was just raped by a bunch of guys that I had no idea who they were.

When he broke the kiss, he told me I was so hot, and he loved having me as his boy.  He looked at me and said, you know you can never have another man unless I say.  Do you understand boy? I started to say, but…  He put his hand up to my lips and said, do not say anything just nod yes. He held his fingers there and grabbed my neck with his other hand and squeezed so I nodded yes.  We will text your girl that you are leaving after we pick up some things of yours.  You will not need her; you are now my pussy boy.  Do you understand?  His hand was still on my neck.

We need to get you home and some rest, you have a date tonight.  That tall, tatted guy wants to have you tonight.  He was the first guy who fucked you today here at the club. You will need to rest up, he loves to use a bottom like you.  I did not think I could take anymore but Jeff took me home and I slept till he woke me and told me it was time to shower.  Make sure you clean out he said.  I did, so much cum mixed with some blood.  They fucked me hard today.  There I was, I cleaned up and started to get hard.  I got out and toweled off and Jeff came in and spoke.  Nice boy, you are horny for this, aren’t you?

He walked in and grabbed my dick and jacked it.  He played with my balls, it felt good.  He kissed me, you are such a hot boy.  Then he grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard.  I tried to scream out, but he held my mouth with his other hand, and I soon lost my erection and he let go of my balls.   He quickly put a cock ring on me and then he slipped a cage on my dick.  I protested but he grabbed my neck again and I got quiet.  Your date tonight does not do dick.  If you don’t cage it, he will torture it.  I am doing you a favor.  He handed me clothes to wear, they were see-through. I slipped them on, and the cage was so prominent that is almost all you could see.  The top was tight, and my ass cheeks hung out.  There was a hole at my ass hole.  Jeff said, fuck you look perfect.

Jeff sat me in the living room, we chatted while we waited for that tall, tatted guy. I heard the door and Jeff got up and answered.  I could hear the guy ask if the boy was ready.  Jeff said yes, he is more than ready.  He is in for a hard night the guy said.  I was nervous. This beautiful tall man walked over to me and rubbed my left nipple.  He said, you have the smallest tits, but they are so sensitive he pinched it and I jumped. Just like bitch I used to fuck.  Let’s get you to the bar, I need to show you off. 

Keep it going!!

• Like 2