Chad's Collapse into Chaos

SpongeBase

Chad’s Collapse into Chaos: Chapter 1

Note: There is a fairly long contextual intro. Jump to the spot with the pictures to get to the action. 

Chad: 29 5’9” 160lbs, slightly toned, drank and smoked weed occasionally. Has a good job in marketing/communications in sales. Vanilla life, recently heartbroken, and tries drugs and anonymous sex for the first time, while alone after a weekend at a music festival. 

-----

My life was in shambles. For years I had been with only one guy. We met when I was younger, not even out of the closet. Then again, I felt like I was barely out of the closet now. Still, I spent years with this guy. Our breakup felt sudden. 

Me? I’m Chad. Grew up in PEI, a relatively simple lower middle class life. Mom was a drunk, Dad left when we were young, but we managed. I grew up fantasizing about guys, but mostly avoiding relationships. As I got older, I went to school for business in a larger city out west and ended up working a few jobs in marketing sales. It was an easy gig. I showed up, acted charming, told the clients what they wanted to hear, and I made enough sales to perform well. In college I met Trevor out at a bar. He was making eyes, I was drunk enough to make eyes back. That lead to a years long relationship were I felt content enough to not dig any deeper. Trev? Clearly he felt different. I caught him cheating. 

I walked in on him in our apartment on the fringes between suburbs and downtown of the city we lived in. I came home early from work one day when I was feeling a bit off. My mental health sometimes gets the better of me, and this day, I just wasnt feeling it. It was just after lunch when I entered our townhouse. I always entered from the patio doors, as they were usually open, and our back yard was really hidden as the pathway to get to the back ran along the edge of a wall at the end of the townhouses. It emptied out onto a private terrace backed onto a greenway that led up to a highway. It was private. Too private I found out. 

I was about to walk in when I saw that Trev was blindfolded, leading over counter, while a stranger was jack hammering his ass. Both Trev and the stranger were facing away from me at a diagonal. I could see most of what was happening, but not all of it. I felt sick. Everything swirled and I wasn’t sure what to do. So I stood there. I watched. Trev was acting wild, wilder than he ever did with me. The top was really handsy, grabbing my partner in ways I didn’t know were okay. He slapped him, pulled his hair, and roughly grabbed his neck and choked him. Trev seemed to love it. I felt so conflicted. So shameful. This was nothing like when Trevn and I had sex. I could hear them through the door. The top grunting, Trev groaning, with both of them talking dirty. “You want it?” I could barely pick it out, but I could hear it. “Fuck me daddy, breed me.” 

I was shocked. Trev was fucking this stranger bare. I couldn’t watch anymore. I started to leave when I heard the top groan. “Fuck yeh, take it. Take my cum!” I nearly tripped over myself getting out of there and heading to my car. I got in, turned it on and drove away slowly. I continued on for a while, finally ending up at a part I used to run at. The entire drive there I was rock hard and leaking. My brain and heart were broken, but my cock and lust were on full blast. Everything swelled. Before I could sense what I was doing, I was rubbing my cock through my pants. I rubbed and rubbed, while I thought about Trev getting fucked raw by a stranger and taking his cum. I fucked him raw, but I was his partner. This was so shocking to me. But it turned me on. I rubbed and suddenly I was cumming through my underwear and pants. I panted, feeling raw, horny, and feral. I also felt confused. As I came to I noticed a car had pulled up next to me and in the driver’s seat a man was sitting there watching me. He winked at me. I felt sick. This entire time the car had been on and in park. 

I had to go. I left in a hurry, spreading crusher dust and gravel everywhere as I spun out of there. I couldn’t go home, but I didnt know where to go.

—--

I drove around for a while before deciding to go to a friend’s. She wasn’t too far away and she was as a friend from home. She took me in, listened to my heartbreak, and told me I could stay as long as I wanted. The same day I broke up with Trev. I did it over the phone, I couldn’t tell him why. I couldn’t even form the words. I just told him I wanted him out of the house and with his things by the end of the week. He didn’t even seem to care, he almost sounded relieved. I knew he was sitting there listening to me while there was cum inside him from another man. Maybe this is what he always wanted. I definitely didn’t want it. I didn’t know what I wanted anymore. 

My friend told me this was “perfect timing”. That she and a few other friends were headed to a music festival in another city for a few days that weekend, and one of her friends couldn’t go anymore so there was an extra vip ticket. I had never been to a music festival and I tried to tell her I just needed to be by myself and recover, but she wasn’t hearing any of it. “Fuck that, you are coming, and we are going to have a great time. You will see!”

They had rented an airbnb for 5 days in the downtown core, just a single train ride with a few stops over to the festival. It was hot and I spent most of the weekend drunk and high. I had never partied before, but my friend and company were prepared. They had a party kit with tons of supplies and most of them spent the weekend high on molly. I abstained, only drinking and getting stoned, until the final night of the festival. My friend was persistent. She said it would be a good time and to relax. Fuck it. I dropped some molly. 

The final night was amazing and surprising. I ended up making eyes at one of the gay guys in the group while dancing at a slow electronic band’s set towards the end of the night. He made eyes back. He took my hand and led me away to an edge, near some hedges, and we made out. We left the festival early and headed to the airbnb where he gave me a deep blowjob that felt like magic. But, just as I came, all I could think about was Trev getting barebacked while wearing a blindfold. I kept picturing myself in the position. Feeling what he felt. I was a top, only having been fingered a few times, including this night while the other guy blew me. I shot deep into his mouth while thinking about getting cock and jizz deep inside my hold. “Holy fuck dude, you shot so much and your ass really clenched onto my finger. You loved it.” Indeed I did, but I also felt a lot of shame. 

I woke up feeling awful. Friends and company were already packing up. I had driven a few of us here, but most were taking other rides or planes back home to where they lived. I was driving by myself. I had planned on leaving today, but I felt so awful. My friends saw it in my body and face. “Oh Chad, you look rough.” and “Fuck dude, you should sleep it off. We have the airbnb for two more nights. I was going to stay in the city but I can’t cause of work now. It is already paid for. I heard what happened man, you should stay and chill. Go to the spa or something and just relax. Here are the details.” 

I had already taken two weeks off work because of the breakup, so essentially, I was free. I said yes and as my friends packed up, and headed out. I was in and out of sleep, unsure of myself, feeling awful, and just happy I didnt have to move. Before leaving, my friend came over to say goodbye as I groaned. “Hey Chad, im heading out. This was a great weekend and I am so glad you came and I am even more glad you are staying for a bit. You deserve a break. Get out there, make some friends, meet guys, have fun. I left you some stuff in the kitchen. Have fun!” She leaned over, gave a kiss on the cheek, slapped my ass, and left. I fell asleep. 

I woke up hours later. The sky was already getting dark, I was starving having not eaten in 30 hours. I was also really horny. I woke up with a raging hard on and instantly thought about the previous nights blowjob and Trevor getting anonymously fucked. My heart started pounding. I rolled out of bed, with my hard on poking through my underwear, catching the corners of things. I had to piss but I was too hard. I walked into the kitchen, thinking about eating, but even though I was hungry, I didnt have the urge to eat. On the table there was a small bag, and a few bottles of rum. She left me quite the surprise. Inside the bag were 2 pills of molly, a few grams of weed and smoking supplies, and a note. 

“Have fun, be careful, and let loose. You deserve it. Call me if you need anything.” On the back of the note was the instructions for the airbnb. I eyed the weed. It was late, I wasnt going out. So I grabbed the weed, a bottle of rum, and headed to the patio in my underwear. I sat there, thinking about Trevor, the blowjob, and how my life was collapsing around me. I was 28, relatively good looking, had a good job, but I was no single and in the worst kind of possible way. I smoked and took swigs from the bottle as I watched the sunset. I wanted to crawl back into bed, but my hardon kept coming and going. I was getting pretty buzzed. I grabbed my phone, looked at my hard dick leaking through my undies, and downloaded a few hook up apps. I made a quick profile, using this image, with these details:

Shynewlysingleguy: 29 years old, toned, 160lbs, vers top

main-qimg-76e2841eb60431a1b2a719a105177fda-lq.thumb.jpeg.bcc0b8879fcb7db2f0b04f594c8a63d8.jpeg

I took the pic quickly, setting it up. Why I wanted to show my ass, im not sure. I just kept thinking about how it felt from Trevors perspective. I didnt look at the apps anymore. I decided I needed a shower and as I walked back into the kitchen, I thought about the molly. I really enjoyed last night. I was shocked that I was even having these thoughts, but I was feeling desparate and horny. The “fuck it” mindset was really being pushed along by the weed and the rum. I set down everything, took off my clothes, reached into the bag and grabbed the two pills, and headed for the bathroom. 

I stopped in front of the mirror, looking at my body. I looked tired, but nice. I was tanned, and the lack of food and water over the weekend had my body looking so tight. I stared at myself and my cock, cut and pointing up towards my stomach. It was 7inches and average. I was afraid to touch it, feeling like I could cum at any moment. I threw the pills in my mouth, looked at myself directly in the eye, and swallowed. I jumped in the shower and gave myself a deep clean, avoiding touching my cock, but scrubbing everywhere sensually. It felt great. I had felt stoned and a bit drunk and I knew the molly would kick in fast with nothing in my body to stop it. I layed down in the shower letting the water fall on my body. It felt amazing. I laid there touching my body and making my way down to my ass. I lifted my legs and rubbed my hole while thinking of Trevor getting railed. Using soap, I fingered myself and lost track of time. My dick was bouncing and leaking. I could tell I was going to be very high soon so I stopped immediately. No more thinking, no more wishing. I needed to get fucked. 

I dried off and grabbed the my phone, rum, weed, and a bottle of water and headed to the bedroom, stopped, and turned the other direction. In the basement there was another bedroom, with a separate entrance. This is where I got the blowjob. Both me and the other guy entered this way and something compelled me to head there. If I was going to hook up, this would be the easiest way to do it. 

I jumped on the bed, pointing my still damp and naked ass towards the door, and opened Grindr. Right away there were messages. 

607832266_ScreenShot2022-08-08at10_05_10AM.png.3e3a3ee10945ef8cf46bf2b4b5afa9a8.png

Already it was getting hard to function. I was spinning a bit. The molly was kicking in and I felt incredible. I was horny, my dick was rubbing against the sheets I was on. I wasn’t wearing anything and started to feel a bit insecure, but I felt to fuzzy to get up and move. He replied.

1281778879_ScreenShot2022-08-08at10_07_30AM.png.d145cc4150eb73bad868b773ee541a77.png

167967999_ScreenShot2022-08-08at10_11_08AM.png.5edbaf2b75549709ed2799801f5890e2.png

Whoa. I was staring at the cock in the picture, thinking about the man behind Trevor, who was pounding his ass. Was this what his cock was like? Thick, hard, big mushroom head. Did it feel good? I needed to know.

2111849109_ScreenShot2022-08-08at10_13_13AM.png.ba3055dbcbebee5fde88f31debe00c65.png

I couldnt bring myself to get fucked bareback. Not yet. I was wanting it so badly, but I just, the thought of a stranger, with the risks involved. I just couldn’t. He didnt reply back. I sat there refreshing the app, looking at other apps, then I got a notification. I had the volume on and the sound almost knocked me over. I opened the app. His message was there.1534700098_ScreenShot2022-08-08at10_16_00AM.png.884e06727516a9dae7cf28b27663348c.png

It was then that I knew I needed to get fucked. I typed in the address.

1847515696_ScreenShot2022-08-08at10_18_21AM.png.f0fabf3d587f630f44b92ff3cb978de8.png

I dont know why I said stuff. Was that deliberate? The message took all I had. I was now fully high. I couldn’t write much more. He responded quickly.

60585019_ScreenShot2022-08-08at10_20_23AM.png.e0aa4f99cae228b8f65e0f89b12fe081.png

Suddenly I felt very vulnerable. I also felt nervous and I was shaking. I took a big swig of rum, then went for the water bottle but in my highness, I knocked it onto the floor. Fuck. I rolled over and half slipped off the bed to try and find the bottle that had rolled under the bed. As I peaked under the bed, my head upside down and swirling, I nearly fainted. But I saw the bottle and could reach it. It had rolled up against some clothing, something that the guy who blew me must of left behind. I grabbed the water and the clothing. As I rolled back up on to the bed, the bottle and clothing dropped onto my face. The bottle hurt, bouncing and rolling off into the pillow. But the clothes lingered on my face. They smelled raunchy but incredible. I laid there sniffing them not sure what they were. I opened my eyes and lifted them up. They were a jock, and they were covered in white dried cum. I almost passed out. I looked at the clock at the bedside table and it read 10:26. Almost ten minutes. I had been sniffing the jockstrap for almost ten minutes. I was rock hard and leaking, I needed release, but the jock was too good to ignore. I kept thinking about Trevor, seeing him in a blindfold ass up and taking it, and I was about to do the same. This jock was covered in someone else's cum, left behind, with the same of the encounter. Now I held it, the jock and the shame. 

I pulled down the jock strap and put it on. I rolled over, covered some of my upper body with the sheets, buried my head in the pillows, and waited. I heard the door open. 

… more to come.

• Like 41
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 2

Part 2: Chaos Begins

I felt a cool breeze from the night air wash over my exposed ass. My hole puckered. I was swimming in fuzzies from the molly and anticipation. I gyrated on the bed. The cool breeze stopped as the stranger in the room closed the door. I was waiting, ass up, face down, half hidden under bedding but fully exposed to a stranger, waiting, wanting, and needing to get railed. My body felt warm and light, there was a sense of exhilarating freedom coursing through me. 

I heard the sound of things being placed on the bedside table. Clothing being removed. The clink of a belt hitting the floor. The rustle of clothing. The shifts of a body moving from foot to foot, place to place. I was so high that I felt like I could feel shifts in the pressure of air in the room. His movements sending currents through the small room that could be felt by the tiniest hairs on my body. Everything felt slow and intentional. 

I felt his body get on the bed to the right of me. It felt like he was kneeling next to me. “Here. Sniff these.” Poppers were placed near my hand. I have never tried poppers, but I certainly knew what they were. I didnt feel any hesitation. I took the bottle, opened them up, and placed the opening under my nostril while under the sheets. I took 4 large, deep inhalations, feeling the electricity of the molly mixing with the thrumming of the poppers. I groaned deep and low. 

“Fuck yah”, he said. The stranger stayed next to me, kneeling on the bed. He lifted up the bedding more, so it only covered the base of my neck and head. Everything else was completely uncovered. He took my free right hand and placed it on his rock hard cock. I could picture it, I could see the image he sent on grindr. His large mushroom head was wet with precum as I stroked it slightly. I could feel it pulsing as it filled my hand, radiating heat and lust and need. I was going to get used. 

“Stroke it, get it ready for your ass.” I played with it, slowly, appreciating its size and weight. It felt important in my hand. Like it had purpose that I was created to fulfill. I couldnt see him or his dick, but my highness gave me a different experience. It was heightened and as I stroked him, I could picture so much more than my eyes would ever tell me. 

My mouth felt really dry and I felt uncontrollably high. My eyes were closed but I could picture so much. Noises were colors, my shaking energy was a wash of pink behind my eyes and the radiant heat from his dick was orange. I could feel so much and I wanted so much. I groaned, “fuck me”. I was about to get what Trev got. A strangers dick in his hole. He moved away from the right of me and into position behind me. 

Where there was previously a cool breeze from the open door, now there was a warm sensation on my ass and hole. He was blowing on me. Fuck. My asshole twisted and i shivered. It was too much. I heard him spit and felt a wad land right on my hole. He blew some more. Spit. Then blew some more. He was in control. 

“What a nice ass and hole. You gonna give it to me?” I just groaned. 

“You got anyone else lined up?” I didnt know how to respond, or if I should. So I just groaned again. Speaking wasn’t much of an option anyway. My thinking and rational humanity was replaced by desire and lust. He brushed his finger on my hole, teasing it slightly, just lightly pressing a finger at the edge, before moving up and down my crack. 

“No one else eh? You want some cock? I wanna hear you.” Again, I just groaned. As I did he inserted a finger, right to the base knuckle. I whimpered in response, “yesssss. I want to get fucked.” I clenched on his finger, feeling him inside me, holding himself there. 

“Yeh, you are going to get fucked. Keep sniffing those poppers”. I almost forgot. I opened them up and sniffed, feeling my asshole clench less and less. 

“That’s it. Don’t clench, let go. Open up for me.” He moved his finger slowly in and out. 

“Keep sniffing. Take deep hits. I want you nice and loose for this cock.” Groan. 

I could feel him using his thumb to rub up and down my taint, stroking lightly near my balls. He inserted a second finger. I started to clench. 

“No boy, don’t clench. Stay loose. You need to be nice and loose for my fuck.”

I whimpered more. I pressed my chest and face further into the mattress, lifting my ass and body up more with my core, spreading my legs more and bringing my knees closer to my head. He was so deep inside and I felt open and loose, just like he wanted. . 

“Fuck yeh. You ready for the dick?” I wasn’t. I wasn’t sure I would ever be ready. Just then, I got a glimpse of Trev again and remembered the top asking him if he wanted the load. I wanted this man to fuck me, and I wanted it raw. 

He pulled his finger out and shifted on the bed. I heard him spit again a few times followed by the slap of a cock on my hole. I couldnt help myself, I pushed myself back onto it. I reached back with my left hand, but just as I did, he pulled away. 

“Just need to get myself hard”. It felt pretty hard already. But I knew he was in control. 

“Put your hands forward and sniff those poppers boy. You want this, I know it.”

I did as he commanded. Just as I took a third huge sniff, I felt his cock head at my hole. He just left it there with just the slightest bit of pressure, easing his way inside me. I couldn’t handle it. I let out a slow and long moan. 

“That’s right, just take it. Yeah boy. Just give your ass up to fuck. Ill get you ready for other guys.” Holy fuck I was spinning. 

“Yeah you like that don’t ya? Just fucking using you.” The feelings and sensations were so intense. I had never experienced anything like this before. 

“You were made to get fucked, weren’t you. Tell me boy.” I just groaned. 

“I wanna hear you say it boy. Tell you were born to get fucked.” I could barely form words, but I heard the authority and urgency in his voice. I could feel it. I responded, “I… I am made to get fucked.” 

I barely finished saying the word ‘fucked’ and he thrust inside me completely. I let out a loud and deep groan, throwing my hands out in front of me and pressing my chest and upper body deeply into the bed. He started fucking me right away, deep long strokes. I was there to be used. 

He pounded away. It was like he went from 0 to 60, teasing me, blowing on my hole, and forcing me to commit to being his fucktoy. Then, as soon as he got what he wanted he dove in. He didn’t hesitate or ask for anymore permission, he just leaned into the heat. He was now there to use me and get off. The molly, poppers, rum, and the experience were overwhelming me, but I suddenly remembered I asked him if he was safe. I know I meant using a condom, but I vaguely remembered that I almost intentionally left out details so that it was up for interpretation. 

He was pounding me with deep, intentional, and fast thrusts. The bed was moving, my body felt like it was being struck by waves of sexual pressure. He was never outside of me, but he was creating friction and a pulling sensation with his cock in my hole. I kept picturing it pulling at the edges of my insides. I wanted to feel it. I wanted to feel his dick as it entered my hole. I kept picturing his hard dick inside me. 

I reached back with my left hand and moved towards my ass. Instantly he grabbed it, positioning it over my head and pushing my body forwards. I collapsed fully into the bed. 

“Unh uhh. You are not in control. I am. Sniff those poppers boy. You are going to get what you need. You like this dick?”

His weight was fully on top of me. I felt like I could barely breathe with the pressure on me. But I took some poppers anyway. The movement of his body was creating loud slapping noises and my cheeks, his body, and his balls slapped together. I pictured his cock, I thought of Trev, and I remembered the top asking him, “You want it?” Followed by Trev demanding that he be bred by the top. I whimpered, “Fuck. I want it.”

The top inside me chuckled. “Yeh, you want it. I know you do. You are going to get it.”

Deep, hard strokes were filling me up. 

“You are going to get it. Ill lube you up for the next guy.”I couldnt even comprehend the idea of another top, another fuck, but I think he was right. I wanted it. 

“Please, give it to me. Deeper.” I could hear myself, but I could barely believe it was me. I felt like I was roleplaying as a cumdump junkie, something I would normally judge others for. I was so happy in my relationship, I was proud that I wasn’t just some other slutty gay cliche, yet here I was. Getting railed by a stranger, probably raw. Just like Trev. I was just like Trev. I wanted to feel everything Trev felt. 

I could feel his rhythm changing. He was getting ready. Each thrust felt like it was sending fire throughout my body. I was loose, but I was so high I felt like I wasnt even getting to feel his cock. I wanted to feel it, especially as he shot. 

“Don’t clench. Stay loose.” I couldn’t help myself. It felt so good.

“The harder you clench, the harder I am going to fuck.” Goddamn it. His language, his words, how he owned me. It was driving me wild.

“All right boy, I see how it is going to be. Get ready.”

He picked up pace and he was true to his word. I couldn’t stop clenching and gyrating my ass to his movements. My cock was rubbing up hard against the bed and it felt like it could burst at any moment. He shoved hard and deep, going harder and deeper than I expected he could. It felt violent and raw. I had no rights here, just a hole. 

“Fuck yeh. Get ready. Here it comes.” Suddenly I felt fearful. What the fuck was I doing. I started to freak out a bit. “Dont breed me… I… I only play safe.”

He laughed and groaned, shoving his cock deep. “Too late boy. You are getting it deep.” He spasmed. I tried to pull away, but I was too weak. I was too much of a slut. Too much of a hole. I wanted it and any resistance I felt was outweighed by the drugs and the desire I felt. 

He pistoned a few times, placing his load deep in me but also letting me feel his raw cock a few more times, then he pulled out. 

“Fuck dude, I came a lot. That is a sweet hole.” I started to move and pushed myself up a bit and back to all fours.

“No. stay down.” he pushed me back roughly into the bed. I could tell I was leaking from my ass and also my cock. The cummy jock was silky and soft, but soaked through with precum. 

I felt his body shift as he leaned forward and shoved his fingers in my hole. “Yeh that’s it. You loved it didnt you? It would be a shame if you stopped now. Do you want more, boy?”

At this point I couldnt feel control over my body and even my spirit. I was an aimless fuck crazed slut. 

“Yeh. I gotta jet, but you should get fucked.”

He grabbed my junk roughly with his other hand. I could barely contain myself. The feeling of my cummy ass and his fingers roughly pawing at my junk sent me over the edge. I started cumming and it oozed through the jock.

“Fuck yeh. You little slut. That’s okay, just more lube for the next guy.” He scooped up the cum by pulling the jock to the side. He reached up and around to my face and shoved his other fingers in my mouth. I could taste myself. He went back, grabbed more of the jizz in my jock, and then shoved those fingers in my hole. 

“Ill check in on you, boy. You are good boy and you are going to be a good boy for other guys I hope.” He pulled out and I felt empty. I heard him getting dressed and he didnt say anything else. A few moments later he slapped my ass. 

Then he was gone. I heard the door open and close and I was alone. 

I felt drained, but so incredibly high. I could tell it was going to last a while. I had cummed, but my cock was rock hard. I rolled over and inserted a finger in my ass. Fuck I was wet and loose. 

I grabbed my phone and tried my best to use it give how high i was. It wasn’t working well. I couldn’t believe I wanted more, but I did. All I could think was, what have I done and am I ready for more? 

I was about to find out.

----- 

Note from author: Tell me what else should happen and maybe Ill continue chad's descent? 

Screen Shot 2022-08-18 at 12.44.14 PM.png

• Like 15
  • Piggy 15

I always find stories much hotter when the author is writing to his own taste, rather than the audience's. If the author isn't into something themselves, it shows in the writing. There's been a couple of stories I've seen go downhill  fast when the writer started incorporating suggestions. Different story if the suggestions align with the author's interests though. That can be hot. 

So, I'd say keep going with what turns you on because it's obviously resonating. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

PART 3: Chaos deepens

I sat there for a few moments, trying to work my phone. I opened the apps and saw a few messages here and there. As I wrestled with the phone, I felt a cool touch on my leg. A bottle of poppers, the same bottle of poppers I had used earlier, left behind. I really enjoyed them and they made everything feel extra heightened but I felt too overwhelmed to even think of using them now. 

I checked Grindr and saw a message from a blank profile about 200 meters away. 

1475532734_ScreenShot2022-08-30at10_27_32AM.thumb.jpg.a178846daae755cab5a72125cb51b4d7.jpg

I guess I was? Wasn’t I?

I just sent him my location without thinking much else. It took too much effort to even do that, but I figured. What the hell. Im already fucked. 

2116486674_ScreenShot2022-08-30at10_30_35AM.thumb.jpg.e692e4d1cfa100e4e061cb87b48d71ba.jpg

I could barely get that message out. I was so out of it. I was also mostly messaging with one hand. My free hand kept going to my asshole, rubbing the cum inside my hole. It felt loose and when I touched it I felt so alive. Another man had cum inside me and I could tell I wanted more. And I wanted it anon. I started crafting another message when his next one came in. 

1191541535_ScreenShot2022-08-30at10_33_36AM.png.6eea8a598df5c3f0ca279a1217fa0ec5.png

I wanted to say, “I want it anon. Ill be ass up and waiting.” But when I read, then processed his next message, I thought, does anything change? Fuck it. No it doesnt. 

552903297_ScreenShot2022-08-30at10_37_09AM.png.730f430bf2300ae1ab36caad051e1aa3.png

This was it. I was going to get another round. I had saw a few other messages from other hot accounts, but I spent all my energy on sending these messages. I felt like I had reached a peak state of fuck energy. I just wanted to get used. 

I put down the phone and rolled over, ass up. I resumed the position I took for the earlier guy and I started huffing poppers. I didn’t have to wait long. 

Moments later I felt the air in the room change.

I wasn’t alone. He was here. I didn’t know anything about him and overall, our engagement was much shorter than it was with the guy who railed me earlier. I heard clothes hit the floor as he shifted himself up and onto the bed. 

“You wanna suck me until my friend arrives?” He had a bit of an accent. 

I took that as a command. I took a hit of poppers, shifted a bit but kept my face down, and shoved his semi-hard cock in my mouth. 

I heard him make sniffing noises as his cock got hard in my mouth. 

“You partying?” I just moaned. 

It was getting late and I suppose I probably looked high. I was grinding my ass up and down, while sucking this strangers cock. I never saw myself as a partier, but here I was, high and getting used by anonymous men. 

“You want a rip?” I opened my eyes and saw a bunch of white powder on the end of a key. I had no idea what it was, but I wasn’t feeling hesitant about anything. I leaned forward and sniffed and put his dick right back in my mouth. 

“Fuck yeah, that’s it. We are going to share you and you can have some fun with us, okay?” I just moaned again. 

“My friend likes it really discreet. Do you mind if I cover your eyes with something?” I couldn’t quite place the accent, but it didn’t matter. His cock tasted and felt amazing, I was really feeling the extra effects of whatever powder I just snorted, and I was so incredibly horny. I took another hit of poppers and moaned, “okay…” I didn’t intend it to sound so hesitant, my mind was made up and I was ready to step it up, but I also couldn’t believe I was doing this. 

He leaned over me and grabbed something out of his bag. Then, putting his hands on my head and fucking my face he said, “alright, he is nearby. You ready?” He slipped something over my eyes, a t-shirt, or bandana, whatever it was, it was soft but it completely obstructed the view. While his dick was still in my mouth he said, “Take another rip. We are going to get you fucked up.” He pulled out, grabbed my head, and positioned the powder in front of my nose. I snorted, and just as I did I heard the door open and close again. What a satisfying sound. 

“Hey. He is ready for you. Dive in. He is partying too.”

I felt a tap on my leg and the weight of a body move up behind me. I had no idea who this was. We didnt even chat. Now I was high and getting higher, already filled up with cum from another guy, and here I was about to get used by two more. What. The. Fuck. I needed it. Maybe this is who I was supposed to be? 

I felt fingers at my hole. “Is this cum or lube?” It was a different voice. I just moaned, barely able to form words. He didn’t wait for a response. “Doesn’t matter. It will be cum soon enough anyway.” I heard the sound of a bottle, presumably lube, then I felt him shove his fingers in my hole. Something felt different right away. 

It wasn’t just the fact that I had been fucked, it was also a new sensation. Something tingled, stung a bit, and just… just felt different. He jammed fingers in and out of my hole while I was getting face fucked by this other guy. He stopped abruptly as the guy inside my mouth pulled out and slapped my face with his wet cock. 

“Yeh… rail this bitch”

The energy shifted. The guy behind spread my ass cheeks, then I felt the head of his dick at my hole and then I felt him completely inside of me. He dove deep, just like instructed. The guy at my face planted his dick back in my mouth. 

Both kept up a steady rhythm. Guy in my ass laid it on me heavy, moving my body up and down with the bouncing of the bed. Diving deep and pulling out all the way so just the head was inside with each stroke. It felt amazing. It was really rocking me in ways that I experienced with the previous guy, but it also felt extra. My hole and lower half of my body felt like it was tingling, light, and euphoric. I could only grind my body up against his as he shoved himself deep inside me. He pulled my hair and my head back with one hand, grabbing my neck with the other. The other guy’s dick came out of my mouth leaving a long strand of spit behind that fell on my face and neck. 

“Take some more”. A key was placed at my face. I snorted. Hands were shoved in my mouth. I licked. It felt like there was a tingling in my mouth and head that was spreading down me to meet the tingling in my lower half. I was flying and loving every second. I wasn’t hard anymore, just a soft wet cock with strands of cum and lube running down my taint and balls. The guy in my ass was making bit wet slapping sounds as he plowed me. It felt like he was close. 

Suddenly he pulled out and I heard him grunt. The guy that was in my mouth leaned over and I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart, followed by warm spray of cum all over my hole and ass. 

“Fuck yeh. Lube him up.” He shoved his dick back inside me for a couple more pumps then dismounted. Tingles everywhere. 

“Have fun.” That was also that was said again between the two. The sound of clothes being put on then the doors opening and being shut soon followed. The other guy was on the bed, but just leaning back a bit, not fucking my face or touching me. I took a moment to sniff some poppers. Before they even hit I started grinding my ass up and down.

“Fuck dude. You are hot. I wanna fuck you, but I dont think I am ready to cum yet. You cool if I invite someone else over?”

I could barely speak but my body was telling me I needed to get filled. Now. 

“Okay.” I didn’t sound hesitant this time. I sounded desperate. 

“Fuck yeh.” He slapped my ass hard and shoved his fingers inside. I felt every bit of his fingers. The texture of his skin, the knuckles, the base, everything. It felt like I was a part of him. 

“I just sent your address to a few guys. We are going to keep you partied up and pounded out.”

Who the fuck had I become?

• Like 20
  • Piggy 21
  • Thanks 2