Mansmells

I love them!!! If they're super rank I'm not so keen, but a good horny musky pit (maybe a day or two unwashed) is a real turn on. 

Same applies with unwashed uncut cocks. I'm not keen on really ripe, but a day or two can be seriously hot. Years ago I used to meet up with a guy who'd run his finger inside his foreskin and stick his finger up my nose before he fucked me. It was so fucking horny. 

I love all kind of mensmells tbh....musky pits, sweat balls, feet, cock, underwear, shoes, socks, the more the better!! I wouldn't let my man shower at all lol

Way back in senior year of college, I had a poster on my wall of "Murphy's Laws on Sex." One of them is, "Sex is dirty, only if it's done right." My version of that is, "Sex is dirty (and sticky and smelly and sweaty) only if it's done right!" Dirty means nasty, not scat! I tell every new bottom I hookup with that he should definitely douche! But soap and water doesn't need to hit any other part of his body. And, if he must shower, no deodorant or antiperspirant!

@KikoInked06, I would LOVE to lick out both of your hairy, musty pits! 👅👅👅👅👅 You have some of my favorite kind of pits - large coverage area AND long pit hair! 😍😍😍😍😍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Love the smell of a man’s pits. Also love the smell of a ripe, musky crotch. Nothing better than burying my face in the stink of a top’s pits before he sits on my face. The scent of his sweaty balls and cock across my face as I eat his hairy hole.  Fucking hot!

11 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

Way back in senior year of college, I had a poster on my wall of "Murphy's Laws on Sex." One of them is, "Sex is dirty, only if it's done right." My version of that is, "Sex is dirty (and sticky and smelly and sweaty) only if it's done right!" Dirty means nasty, not scat! I tell every new bottom I hookup with that he should definitely douche! But soap and water doesn't need to hit any other part of his body. And, if he must shower, no deodorant or antiperspirant!

@KikoInked06, I would LOVE to lick out both of your hairy, musty pits! 👅👅👅👅👅 You have some of my favorite kind of pits - large coverage area AND long pit hair! 😍😍😍😍😍

I call it MANSTINK....strong and ripe...same for cockcheese....I use to have a dear fwb, may he rest in peace...he's ripen 2 weeks for me!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 8/9/2022 at 1:36 PM, Nullo-sub-N8 said:

I love a strong man smell on a guy.  Deodorant is a turn  off

I agree.  There's a special kind of scent on a guy that's been having sex all night, and it's like iron filings drawn to a magnet.  When I used the apps, at the end of the profiles I put "come clean, get sweaty".  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

In college, my roommate played on one of the sports teams, and he'd leave his gear in our room to smell up the place. I didn't find those smells to be a turn on as they burned the eyes rather than got me hard. It wasn't until he went away for a few days with some of his laundry in our room not done that I got the chance of smelling some of his used boxers. I spent every night with a pair over my nose, smelling the ass and licking the cum stains. I loved those days. I even cleaned myself up one of the nights after I came. He never knew that the underwear he was throwing into the washing machine later was full of my cum. He just thought it was his. 

• 5 weeks later...