Going to breed a guy who has never been bred before… any advice?

It’s been an interesting two weeks. I met a guy on Sniffies two weeks ago- younger guy in his 20’s who lives near me. In a rare turn of events for Sniffies, our conversation about hooking up turned quickly into a two hour long conversation about everything else under the Sun. In short, he’s a really cool guy and we click really well.

We have met up twice since and hung out. Even more surprising for Sniffies- the guy behind the phone is exactly who and what he seemed in person. We fooled around both times toward the end of the night- lots of making out, body contact, jerking, sucking, etc… but no fucking. The first time he told me he hadn’t prepared for it, but also told me he had only been fucked 5 times in his life, but all with a condom… so he has never been bred.

He recently started prep and he is ready to take it bare for the first time and he wants it to be with me. And he wants my load. We made plans for him to come over tomorrow night and sleep over. I am very excited to be his first load but also a bit nervous. Reason being that I’m really used to fucking experienced pigs who take plenty of loads. This guy has also said that he’s never taken a dick as big of mine (his toys aren’t even as big as me apparently)… and from experience playing with his hole, he is TIGHT. 

In short, I really like this guy and I really want to make his first breeding an amazing experience he will never forget. I’m just worried that he might not be able to take my dick because of how tight he is. Any of you guys have any advice you’d like to share on how I can pull this experience off for him?

• Like 3

Let him set the pace, and suggest he slow down if you sense he is becoming uncomfortable. Either he is on his way to becoming a sex pig or he isn't, he may not even know himself. I have found that after fucking a relative newbie 2 or 3 times you can tell if they aren't really getting into if they start trying to introduce limitations into your session, they probably aren't going to become a fun fuckbuddy in the near future. I've also had guys like you describe that really do enjoy and get good at the sex, admit what they are really looking for is a monogamous relationship.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

This might be an unpopular opinion, but be prepared to pull out at the last minute if he gets cold feet. He hasn't taken this step before, and while it's no big deal to those of us who have, it's going to be huge for him. You two might have a great connection in bed and he might be 100% into it, but the moment of truth is going to come if/when he senses you're about to finish.

If he gets cold feet and changes his mind, try not to get upset and by all means, pull out. Otherwise it spills into non-consensual territory and that can be a legal mess for you. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but be prepared to pull out at the last minute if he gets cold feet. He hasn't taken this step before, and while it's no big deal to those of us who have, it's going to be huge for him. You two might have a great connection in bed and he might be 100% into it, but the moment of truth is going to come if/when he senses you're about to finish.

If he gets cold feet and changes his mind, try not to get upset and by all means, pull out. Otherwise it spills into non-consensual territory and that can be a legal mess for you. 

I did have a thought about that and if it does come to that, I respect whatever it is he wants. Tomorrow night is all about him, the way I see it. 

That said, I am confident that probably won’t be the case as he’s told me in our conversations repeatedly that he wants my load to be his first. Also said that he gets hard every time he thinks of me shooting it deep in him. So I do think he is ready, but I am prepared for any last minute change in that.

• Like 3

Sounds like the perfect situation to expose him to poppers. They’ll relax him, his hole, and make his first breeding a really awesome experience.  Eat him out really good, use a good silicone based lube and finger him slowly a ding one finger at a time to stretch him open.  Once he’s ready for your cock, give him a huge hit of poppers and slide in balls deep. Fuck him good from that point, when you’re ready to cum, let him know just as your unloading. No pulling out. He started prep so nothing to worry about….well except for everything else and mpox. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, norcalraw said:

Sounds like the perfect situation to expose him to poppers. They’ll relax him, his hole, and make his first breeding a really awesome experience.  Eat him out really good, use a good silicone based lube and finger him slowly a ding one finger at a time to stretch him open.  Once he’s ready for your cock, give him a huge hit of poppers and slide in balls deep. Fuck him good from that point, when you’re ready to cum, let him know just as your unloading. No pulling out. He started prep so nothing to worry about….well except for everything else and mpox. 

I love it dude. I think you just wrote up the plan for how it is going to go, exactly. I didn’t even think of the poppers. Not even sure if he’s ever done them considering his experience is pretty limited. But yes, this is a good sequence. With one small adjustment. I don’t think I’m gonna be able to go balls deep in him on the first insertion. That would be so fucking hot if I could, but given that my dick is about to be the largest thing that’s ever been in his ass (according to him), I’m probably gonna have to work him open slowly. But make no mistake, I fully intend on being balls deep in him, especially when I’m unloading my load in him.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, poptronic said:

I love it dude. I think you just wrote up the plan for how it is going to go, exactly. I didn’t even think of the poppers. Not even sure if he’s ever done them considering his experience is pretty limited. But yes, this is a good sequence. With one small adjustment. I don’t think I’m gonna be able to go balls deep in him on the first insertion. That would be so fucking hot if I could, but given that my dick is about to be the largest thing that’s ever been in his ass (according to him), I’m probably gonna have to work him open slowly. But make no mistake, I fully intend on being balls deep in him, especially when I’m unloading my load in him.

The power of poppers might surprise him and relax his hole enough to take your big cock.  When I first started bottoming I couldn’t take big cock. Once a fuckbud exposed me to poppers that changed my whole appreciation for taking big cock. My hole would open up so wide and literally suck and pull the top’s  cock balls deep and not let them pull out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Make sure he knows to be cleaned out and don’t force it. If you are enjoying each other it will come. Also sometimes just relaxing and possibly passing out then waking up to play is a great way for really fun sensual play. 

and breed him nice and deep. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, norcalraw said:

The power of poppers might surprise him and relax his hole enough to take your big cock.  When I first started bottoming I couldn’t take big cock. Once a fuckbud exposed me to poppers that changed my whole appreciation for taking big cock. My hole would open up so wide and literally suck and pull the top’s  cock balls deep and not let them pull out. 

This is true. You are right, the poppers may do the trick. If he’s never done poppers before I can’t wait to see how they make his head spin. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wood said:

Make sure he knows to be cleaned out and don’t force it. If you are enjoying each other it will come. Also sometimes just relaxing and possibly passing out then waking up to play is a great way for really fun sensual play. 

and breed him nice and deep. 

Oh yeah, he knows the deal with cleaning out. Trust in me- he will get bred very nicely and very deeply. 

In my experience, I normally lose a hard-on fairly quickly if I can’t get my dick inside him fast enough (especially if he tells me to slow down on the entry). The solution I found that works 100% of the time is to use a dildo (which is a bit smaller than your size) to open him up a bit, then push your dick in, which should go in without any issue. The upside is that his moaning with the dildo will definitely turn you on, so you’ll be super hard when you enter him. Another upside with the dildo is to check if he’s cleaned out his bum before you insert the real thing; if not, just clean the toy and try again after he’s cleaned out. 

He sounds like a really nice bloke. And you sound like a really nice guy too. Hope you two enjoy your time together!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, poptronic said:

This is true. You are right, the poppers may do the trick. If he’s never done poppers before I can’t wait to see how they make his head spin. 

Caution. People’s reaction yo poppers varies widely, especially if they’ve never been exposed before. My first introduction to poppers was at the hands of a Top who had me sniff them before I even knew what poppers were. The third time he put them to my nose I briefly blacked out. Fortunately, I was bound on a St. Andrew’s cross, so I couldn’t fall, but I came to very disoriented and alarmed. There’s a potential for your guy to have an unpleasant first experience with poppers that could shut down not only your session, but future action as well if he becomes frightened by it.

Don’t automatically assume that he will enjoy his head spinning - some people don’t like a sense of loss of control. I would advise you to be very judicious if you use poppers, and take the time ti explain what they’re for, what they do, and how he can expect to feel.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

It sounds like this guy has found the perfect top for his first breeding 

The other thing yo consider of course is position 

sometimes it is easier for the bottom to be on all 4s or his stomach- - but if he is nervous eye contact with you might be helpful- so on his back?

good luck- and we are all looking forward to your report 

• Like 1