Horse Fair at Underground club King's Cross

1hornyjohn

Has anyone been to this event.  Its held on the evening of the 1st Saturday of each month. 

I've booked myself in as a Mare.  I'd just like a bit if feedback from guys who've been before.

That said,  I'll be in red hood (raw) taking any cock and load so if you feel like cuming along  do so.

I went in July. It was great, got to fuck a lot of hot mares. Most guys wore red hoods,

Unwillingly, I skipped the August session due to not being able to get a monkeypox vaccine 😞

I'd say it's better for both if the mares respect the rules of the party and don't try to remove their hoods, and if the stallions focus on fucking the mares rather than each other. Make it something different from the usual sex party.

• Piggy 1

On 8/11/2022 at 7:25 AM, VersGuyAnon said:

I'm thinking of registering as a stable "lad". I'm certainly no lad, but I'd love to check it out without committing to a particular role to start with.

Do so for the September one. See you there 

• Piggy 1

On 8/11/2022 at 12:16 AM, bluedragon said:

I went in July. It was great, got to fuck a lot of hot mares. Most guys wore red hoods,

Unwillingly, I skipped the August session due to not being able to get a monkeypox vaccine 😞

I'd say it's better for both if the mares respect the rules of the party and don't try to remove their hoods, and if the stallions focus on fucking the mares rather than each other. Make it something different from the usual sex party.

Thanks for the input. Hopefully might "see" you at September one?!

Definitely gonna have to visit this one.   Was planning on going on Saturday 3rd Sept as up in London that whole weekend being a slut.  But I’ve organised an anon cumdump gangbang for Friday 3rd,and that’s looking like it may be….ahem….quite busy.  Reckon I might be too wrecked to be a mare the next day lol 

Soon though, as the whole format of this is fucking horny 😋

I didn’t realise this took place in London. I’ve always wanted to go. I’d be a red hooded mare. I’m just quite nervous as although I take a lot of cock I’m worried in case I can’t take a big one. I presume poppers are allowed? Any advice from those who have been before?

12 hours ago, sleazebot said:

I’ve organised an anon cumdump gangbang for Friday 3rd,and that’s looking like it may be….ahem….quite busy.  Reckon I might be too wrecked to be a mare the next day lol 

Soon though, as the whole format of this is fucking horny 😋

Nah, you wont be too wrecked, just getting started. Breakfast, douche, coffee, water, poppers, you will be fine. Plus you wont need lube, so will save money. Very important these days.

2 hours ago, fatbottom said:

Nah, you wont be too wrecked, just getting started. Breakfast, douche, coffee, water, poppers, you will be fine. Plus you wont need lube, so will save money. Very important these days.

Haha true.  With the number of guys I’ve got lined up ready to dump their loads, this cunt should be self lubricating after the first guy.  And he can use spit if he needs too 😂

2 minutes ago, sleazebot said:

Haha true.  With the number of guys I’ve got lined up ready to dump their loads, this cunt should be self lubricating after the first guy.  And he can use spit if he needs too 😂

I will make sure no spit is required after you get load after load...I will make sure when I rim you I leave enough of the mixed cum to keep you slippery enough for the next session

13 minutes ago, waterkid said:

I will make sure no spit is required after you get load after load...I will make sure when I rim you I leave enough of the mixed cum to keep you slippery enough for the next session

Mmm there’s gonna be plenty of spunk up this cunt for you to eat out.  But yeah leave some ready for the next horny hung fucker to use as lube 😜