How many guys are into satanic beliefs? Satanic religion? Why

virginpig14

• Moderators
1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

no umlauts on the computerĀ šŸ™- or if there are, I have no idea where

If it's Windows, it's under Windows Accessories -> Character Map. But I don't know where they go - whatever you wrote isn't in a language I know.

I have no idea why anyone, in their right mind, would become involved in satanic worshipping. Ā To me, Ā it has to involve recreational drugs. Ā I cannot imagine any man, no matter how educated they are, would follow or believe that crap.....but that is just my opinion, and frankly, I am sticking with it.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Assuming that ^ is shorthand for "in stead of", nope.Ā  Do BOTH !!!

We need your input as much as other guys too.Ā Ā 

Daw... Thank you.Ā šŸ˜Š
Ā 

8 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I have no idea why anyone, in their right mind, would become involved in satanic worshipping. Ā To me, Ā it has to involve recreational drugs. Ā I cannot imagine any man, no matter how educated they are, would follow or believe that crap.....but that is just my opinion, and frankly, I am sticking with it.

You've got a point.
But is it really that different from a ritual where - by some kind of magic - a biscuit gets transformed into human flesh followed by the flesh being eaten in a congregation of worshippers, all the while adoring the image of a man in is his 30'a wearing only a small piece of undergarment who was tortured and left to bleed to death?Ā 

On 8/21/2022 at 3:07 PM, hntnhole said:

Tack sa mycket

Tack = thanks - pronounced "tahk" (there are no plural thanks, only singular, but it's customary to repeat the word multiple times for added emphasis, or add 'manga' '(many', and with the ring above the first 'a') = many thanks

sa - = so - there's a small ring (still hiding somewhere inside the computer) above the "a" resulting in an "oh" pronunciation, instead of "aw")

mycket = much - pronounced "mycka"

Swedish.

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/22/2022 at 3:05 AM, BareLover666 said:

Daw... Thank you.Ā šŸ˜Š
Ā 

You've got a point.
But is it really that different from a ritual where - by some kind of magic - a biscuit gets transformed into human flesh followed by the flesh being eaten in a congregation of worshippers, all the while adoring the image of a man in is his 30'a wearing only a small piece of undergarment who was tortured and left to bleed to death?Ā 

So I gather you are taking a swing at Catholics? Ā Okay, fair enough. Ā I'm not here to argue the pros and cons of that religion, I hear what you are saying. Ā But some of these "satanic rituals" are just too, too much to digest. Ā  Worshipping the devil, or believing in evil spirits has been going on for centuries and I am sure it will continue until the end of time.

My question - when did it somehow become involved with human sexuality? Ā That is the point (no pun intended) I don't "get". Ā I noticed many guys make hand gestures while parTying on cam. Ā At first I thought they were given me an updated version of the middle finger, but a friend told me I misunderstood. Ā I never once thought that my behavior in regards to those substances was somehow a tribute to Sarah Palin, or any demonic being. Ā Granted I didn't want the world to know about my misbehavior, but devil worshipping, human sacrifices, animal sacrifices or sex with children was never on my "to do" list. Ā To think that there are educated men on this forum who somehow believe that worshipping the devil is a great way to spend their free time just baffles me. Ā I thought this was a forum on sexuality, not the occult. Ā I never understood how those two things crossed paths. Ā Sure, everyone has their likes and dislikes when it comes to sex, but the occult? Ā Nope, not buying it.

After following this thread from the OP's first comment until now, I think we have gone WAY off topic but that's just my opinion. Ā A few moments ago I thought someone made a veiled reference to Catholocism, which prompted me to reply. Ā After reading every post from the beginning, it's like someone took a wrong turn while driving Ā and others followed.

I don't think this is appropriate for BZ, it appears some may already have been offended and a moderator has split it up into a Backroom topic, which is probably where it belongs. Ā Enough for me on this subject, thanks guys.......yuck.

Ā 

Ā 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hairypiglet said:

It seems every post on this forum goes weirdly wrong and way off topic.

Ā 

All I ever do here is read the pozzing and chem sex fiction.

Ā 

Seems to me that's all BZ is good for and even that is waning with all the added restrictions.Ā 

Funny, when I first joined I didn't know my chem sex story was supposed to be fictional, I wrote exactly how it happened, where it happened, Ā In retrospect, maybe I should have read the rules, because I wasn't punished for it. Ā  Nothing seemed redacted, and I haven't really felt any new restrictions. Ā But the part regarding satanic rituals, and what I thought was a swipe at Catholicism , was a bit much for me. Ā I find it somewhat laughable that I have received texts and phone calls from at least two BZ members, yet they won't either refer me to other sites where I can see their pics or follow up with me at all.

So I take it this is not a site to hook up, or God forbid, share your picture. Ā I guess that is considered "over sharing". Go figure .....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ellentonboy said:

After reading every post from the beginning, it's like someone took a wrong turn while driving Ā and others followed.

My dad used to do that and then refuse to turn back, but drive on...Ā I may be genetically cursed with some of his attributes.
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the ride or the scenery along the way.

I don't think this is appropriate for BZ, it appears some may already have been offended and a moderator has split it up into a Backroom topic, which is probably where it belongs.

TheĀ Philosopher Ruwen Ogien defended the freedom to offend for one. There are limits to free speech, someone feeling offended is not one of the per se.
I flagged that contribution as the place it was posted broke the rules of BZ. No punishment was handed out by the mods.

Worshipping the devil, or believing in evil spirits has been going on for centuries and I am sure it will continue until the end of time.

I'm actually not that sure I'd all that common.

My question - when did it somehow become involved with human sexuality? Ā That is the point (no pun intended) I don't "get". Ā 

Modern Satanism has a very positive approach to human sexuality, which is a stark contrast to most all Christian belief-systems where it is connected to the expulsion from paradise in Genesis. To a large extant most other Abrahamic religions (the Jewish and Muslim faiths) mostly view sexuality only tolerated within a heterosexual marriage.

I noticed many guys make hand gestures while parTying on cam. Ā At first I thought they were given me an updated version of the middle finger, but a friend told me I misunderstood.

Are you perhaps referring to the 'Horned God' hand-gesture?Ā šŸ¤˜
One can see it often at Rock concerts and festivals as well.

Ā 

Ā Granted I didn't want the world to know about my misbehavior, but devil worshipping, human sacrifices, animal sacrifices or sex with children was never on my "to do" list. Ā 

Neither is it on mine or anyone else's wish-list. (Anyone sane that is).
There's actually no proof that in modern times this ever happened under the flag of Satanism. There is however overwhelming proof that children were not safe in the sphere of Christianity, not only that of the Roman Catholic Church for which at least Pope Francis has apologised.
You may view my choice to identify as a Satanist in that light, together with my experience that an ethical life can exist without faith or belief and having encountered more atheists and both Right Hand Path (Wiccan) and Left Hand Path Ā (Satanist) people whose high ethical lifestyle I can only try to follow. (I've met nice Christians, Jews, Mohammedans and Hindus too by the way).

My earlier reference to (Roman) Catholicism wasn't veiled, was it? Ā I thought it was very clear. *grin*
Be careful doing drugs, it's not so much misbehaviour, but can be hazardous to your health.

• 1 year later...
On 8/19/2022 at 9:10 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

The Abrahamic depiction of the devil was lifted wholesale from earlier myths about gods like Set, the ancient Egyptian god of darkness and disorder. The Egyptians did not believe, however, that Set was "evil", rather just a cyclical and essential part of life. The sun rises and the sun SETS. Set became one of the major archetypes for what would later in monotheistic religions be referred to as de.vil.

Im a LaVeyan Satanist, meaning I subscribe to Anton LaVey's philosophy laid out in the 60's and 70's which is very much epicurean and hedonistic. It is an atheistic ideology that focuses on embracing your humanity, indulging in pleasures, and rejecting everything about the Abrahamic religions, which are wicked ideologies that condition people to believe theyre born with something wrong with them and that the only way to fix it is to run to a fake god and beg forgiveness, and even worse than that, religion has this tendency to try and impose a universal morality on the world regardless of whether or not those that live in the world want to embrace that morality. This is why it was so easy to convince the world in the last 2000 years that there is something wrong with us because we are gay, when you see homosexuality reflected in nature in over 10,000 documented species. Nature is there and nature is going to come out the way that it does, just like we all here posses thoughts that border on what society labels as deviant, but you cannot convict a person of thought crime, regardless of how much religion wants to, and respecting people, respecting consent, is fundamental to Satanism. You dont do harm to others, unless they harm you first.

The baphomet (the horned goat) is used metaphorically in Satanism to symbolize this rejection of religion, and the pride you should take in your nature. Think of God as a machine, and de.vil is the rage against that machine. For those libertines like me that despise religion, Satanism is an ideology you probably already subscribe to and just dont know it yet. There arent rituals (at least none to be taken seriously). There is no worship of any deity. In Satanism, you worship yourself and yourself alone. There are no rulers; you are the arbiter of your own existence, and this is why I am also an anarchist because I live life freely on my own accord.

There are traditional Satanists - those that do believe there exists an actual deity named Lucifer and they worship this character. I guess if youre going to pick a god, Lucifer is the best of the gods we have because the one of Abraham has a track record that makes Hitler look like Ghandi, but again, without evidence, there is no reason to believe in any god apart from ones own willingness to believe in a god. LaVeyan Satanism is to basically say you reject religion, youre a hedonist, and you love to live life free from the constraints of what the three Abrahamic religions preach as "good" moral turpitude.

There is a lot more to it than this, but this is basically it in a nutshell.

****(I had to edit this because after posting, every mention of "devil" or something was automatically switched to "Sarah Palin". Hopefully the mods can fix that error on the website.)

Ā Very interesting. Thank you.